Drunk Acchan, My version

Atsuyuu One Shot

Credit: Pic Owner. never own it

Author wild imaginations....
 





After Atsuko run away from the karaoke place, Gon-chan and Yuko could only stare at the taxi that take Atsuko away.

Yuko sigh, "it's suppose to be party"

Gon-chan glare at Yuko, "we were suppose to be having fun and singing. Now tell me why the hell that Takeru keep talking to you and you ignored Acchan?"

"We're just talking! moreover he's the one who keep asking me questions"
Yuko defend herself.

Gon-chan sigh, "that stupid Takeru Should've shut his mouth. Why does he even mention about your love towards s in front of Acchan? Don't they know that you two are dating?"

Yuko look at the cakes from cake store in front of them, "that, I want to know too. Or maybe Acchan hide our relationship from her friends?"

"all of AKB's members know how scary Atsuko when she's jealous, especially to all the girls that coming around you"

"but why? I'm already hers, can't she just.. Trust me? I don't even complain with who she want to be friend with or if she's out with boys or someone" Yuko sigh, "I haven't even touch anyone for months"

"you touch Yukirin, and the picture leak everywhere" Gon-chan spot one.

"before! I repeat, BEFORE Acchan and I are official" Yuko frown.

"it is, but when Acchan saw that picture she went crazy"

Yuko nodded her head, "she yell at everyone, she even got into fight with Tomochin, And Mayuyu and Rie-chan need to cover Jurina's eyes and ears"

"and you were so dense. If it's not because Takamina and Miichan, there would be big cat fight"

"you said it yourself, I was so dense how should I know she like me back there? I though she and Takamina are dating-"

"WAS dating. They broke up because Acchan is to demanding and had trust issue" Gon-chan corrected.

"still is" Yuko snickered.

"and you got pretty close to Yukirin those past months"

"that because we got photo shoots together. Wait! Is that why, every time I'm talking or near Yukirin she become more clingy and always looking for my attention?"

Gon-chan sigh, "for someone who's so smart, you really are dense Yuuchan. come on, let's go home. There's no need to be here as Acchan already leave. Beside we only come here because Acchan invited us"

"yeah.. I'll go to Acchan apartment, I want to make sure she's okay"

"you should, after all she's your girlfriend Yuko-chan" Gon-chan snarled.

"okay, okay. No need to be like that" Yuko's phone ringing, she open her bag and search for it only to find a text message from Takeru, "oh ! Quickly! We need to leave this place!"

Gon-chan confused at Yuko's panicked, "what? Why? Is there something happens to Acchan?"

Yuko quickly called her manager, "Takeru-San text me that there's paparazzi here" Yuko whisper while looking everywhere.

"oh damn it!" Gon-chan curse. "Wait! when did you two exchanges numbers?"

Yuko ignore her.

"you are so gonna delete that!" Gon-chan glare at Yuko. The two of them quickly entered their agency car and went home.

Thirty minutes later, apparently Yuko's to tired waiting for Atsuko so she lay on the carpet in front of Atsuko's television and catch a sleep. She's a quick sleeper so she don't realize that Atsuko's dogs are sleeping beside her or in her arm. It's a cute sight though.

Ten minutes after Yuko sleep, the front door open revealing Gon-chan carrying a wasted Atsuko behind her.

"you said Yuuchan is here? Where is she?" Atsuko asked, her tears are coming back down from her eyes. "did she leave me? Is she mad at me? Did she want to broke up with me?" Atsuko keep asking between her sobs.

Gon-chan didn't answered and just put Atsuko down to the couch, she look at the carpet in front of the couch, "apparently, your lover already sleep there" she point to the floor, "with your babies"

Atsuko look at the sight on the floor and burst crying again. She put both of her hands to hide her crying face.

"Acchan, I'm gonna leave you okay? Are you okay?"

Atsuko shook her head, she open her hands and look at Gon-chan, "I'm a worst girlfriend, right? T,that's why Takamina broke up with me.. That's why Yuko hate me now.. She want to broke up with me too..?"

Gon-chan shake her head, "Acchan, you're not worst. What you need is just trust. You need to trust those people whom you are involved with and stop the jealousy. All of us living as an idol, our schedule can't be predict and whom are we partner with on filming, CM or photo shoot, we don't know. Plus all of our photographers are big ert, they like it when we touch eachothers. And the girl that you're dating right now is the most busiest person in Japan. Yuko is captain of team K, she's also the ace of team K and the face of 48 family until later. And your jealousy just burst out like that because she talk or touch other people.."

Atsuko burst out crying again.

"I just want to said that.. You of all people should have know how hard is it to be center. But Yuko's work now is three times worse than you were in the past. Not to mention Akimoto sensei doesn't allow her and Takamina to graduate like you, or other members. And that Takeru guy.. Did you tell him that you and Yuko are dating?"

Atsuko nodded her head, "I, I want to show, show Yuuchan off... I want to show her off to my friends that, that Oshima Yuko is my lover..."

Gon-chan sigh relief, "oh good! I though that Yuko gonna be your secret"

"no! No! Yuuchan is my number one an only.." Atsuko get of the couch and walk to Yuko. The dogs are alerted with Atsuko presence some of them get up an approach their owner while some are changing place to sleep.

"please don't be to hard to Yuko.. She worried about you so much" Gon-chan said to Atsuko who's sitting and caressing Yuko's face.

"Gomen.. I'm a worst girlfriend.." Atsuko said while her tears falling down to Yuko's check. Gon-chan quietly get out of Atsuko's room and back to her own.

"gomen.. I love you so much.." Atsuko kiss Yuko lips.

The kiss made Yuko's eyes open a little, "Acchan..?"

"Yuuchan.." Atsuko cry and quickly hug Yuko, "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.."

Yuko sigh, she sit up carefully while Atsuko still attach on top of her, "come on.. Let's change your clothes.."

Atsuko shook her head, "I just want to be with you" she tightening her hug.

Yuko let go of Atsuko grip but the girl still whining wanting to get closer to her girlfriend, "Acchan.. We need to change you up. You can't sleep smelling like alcohol... Come on"

Atsuko follow Yuko up but her legs are shaking, so she fall back to the ground again. Yuko quickly pick her up, one hand carried her legs while the other around her waist and carry her like a bride, more better than Takeru's way because Yuko is stronger and Atsuko don't struggle in Yuko arms. Atsuko put her hands around Yuko shoulder while her face resting on Yuko's neck, inhaling the smaller girl.

"Yuuchan I'm sorry.. So sorry for being jealous prick.. And
I want to show you off to those people.. They already know we're dating, but, but, t-those blog and pictures about you and girls! I, I know that it was just acting, a,and it's wrong for me to think, think that way- and eventhough you already told me about your new PV with Waruki, but, but she wrote it like, oh my gosh why does she even wrote 'chapu-chapu'?! that it just-"

Yuko cut Acchan words, "shh.. Tell me more later.." Yuko open Atsuko's bedroom and lay the younger girl down to her bed. Yuko open Atsuko closet to find her girlfriend pj to change. When she found it she lay it down beside Atsuko.

"here, change first and then go to sleep" Yuko help Atsuko sit up and change. After helping Atsuko change, Yuko tuck her in the bed.

Atsuko grab Yuko's arm, "wait! Where you going? Don't you want to sleep?" Atsuko's eyes is fill with tears again.

"I'm going to go back to my apartment now that you're home"

"w,w,what? Why? Please don't leave me.. I'm so sorry for being stupid!" Atsuko tears fall down again. "I'm not suppose to get jealous that way..but,but, it's normal right?"

"Acchan, please go to sleep..."

"No! If I go to sleep, you'll go!"

"Acchan, I'm just going to get drink for you okay?"

"no,no,no, you'll run away"

"Acchan!!" Yuko's patience is gone. Her shout made Atsuko startle and scared.

"I.." Yuko sigh and regret for shouting to her girlfriend.

"you're mad at me.. You hate me.." Atsuko said between sobs.

"no, no baby, I'm not, I'm not mad at you..
I'm just...
disappointed.." with that, Yuko get out of Atsuko's room. Atsuko cry real hard, just like when they win Japan Record Awards.

Atsuko's door opened again. Yuko's back with Aspirin and glass of waters, "here.."

"Yuuchan! You're not leaving me?"

Yuko smile a little, "well, I got schedule at 7.30 and it's already 5.10 now. I need to go back to my apartment and change"

"please don't leave me.. Can't you reschedule or something? I really need you.." Atsuko desperate.

"I Can't.. here, drink these" Yuko put the drink at the bedside table and help Atsuko sitting up. She put two tablets to the later girl's mouth and then help her drink the water.

Atsuko lay down to her bed again but she put her hands around Yuko's neck and bring her down with her.

Yuko sigh, she then lay beside Atsuko and encircled her waist. Atsuko quickly climb on top of Yuko.

"I'm sorry.. For being such a needy.. For being jealous.."

"Acchan.. I'll wait for you until you sleep, and then I need to go back to my place, okay?" Before Atsuko complain, Yuko quickly speak, "I need you to be understanding.. I need you to understand about my job now, okay?"

"I know.. But.. Is it necessary to being so close with other girls?" Atsuko words is slow and unsteady, means that she's falling asleep.

"Acchan.." Yuko tightening her hug and then soothing her girlfriend to sleep.

Around 6, Yuko get out from Atsuko's apartment quietly. But she doesn't forget to make sure all of Atsuko's pets already had their breakfast. She knocked on Gon-chan's room and told her that she got works and she can't take care of Atsuko so she leave the sleeping girl to Gon-chan's care.

Yuko picked the taxi. After she give her destination direction, Yuko quickly grab her phone.

"hey..
Sorry, are you wake up yet?..
No, well, yeah, there's something I need to tell you..
No, no..
I don't know how to tell you in the phone, it's really important..
Let's meet at Aki-P's office this morning..
Something big is going to happen..
That's why I'm gonna tell you later, I'm in a cab right now..
Okay..
Yeah..
See you later, Takamina.."

With that Yuko close her phone and sigh while leaning at the taxi window.



 

 

 


My wild imaginations.... tehehe