First Two Members of Asian Angels!

Asian Angels || SM New International Girl Group

23.09.2012

First Two Members of Asian Angels!

Finally the day you've been waiting for have arrived! We are revealing first two members of Asian Angels, as you predicted, they are both pretty and talented. We know there are a lot of speculations regarding the members of this group, both from the news sites and their labelmates' social networking accounts. but we want to assure you that this website is the one and only official information that you can rely on.

First member is Angel #5, she is Vanessa Lee.

You must be familiar with her face since she used to play a lot of Korean drama before her debut with Asian Angels, she was a model for various fashion brands, her uniquely pretty face and her dancing ability made her an outstanding trainee during her training period. Besides dancing, she likes to go shopping and playing with kids. She is also fluent in four languages, which made her stage persona to be 'Multilingual Doll'. It's true about the rumor that she's Lee Sooman's step daughter, but don't get her wrong, she has marvelous talent to show rather than hiding behind her step father's name.

Here is her training footage

 

 

Second member is the Angel #6, her name is Alexis Choi

This Korean-British kid stole Lee Sooman's attention since the first glance, she was scouted on the street of Gangnam, and made it to the training phase even though she wasn't fluent in Korean. She was raised in discipline circumstances on her school in London, made her able to survive SM's strict standards for their trainees. Her brother is the widely-known professional pianist, Peter Choi, and for you who's active on business world, must've known her father who's the CEO of British Petroleum Company-Asia HQ, Choi Jisung. She was also mentioned by Krystal on the Electric Shock album since they both are good friends.

Now let's take a look on her incredible predebut singing skill