Dorm Tour // Leader's Birthday Bash

Asian Angels || SM New International Girl Group

Since we go to LA as often as EXO-M going to China, Sooman-nim decided to make two dorms for us ^^ let's take a look~

LA Dorm

Address: 1010 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA

Distance from SM Building LA: approx. 10 mins

 

Seoul Dorm

Adress: 1445-4, Seocho-gu, Seocho-dong, Seoul, South Korea

Distance from SM Building Seoul: approx. 20 mins



September 30th, 2012 - 1445-4, Seocho-gu, Seocho-dong, Seoul, South Korea

The girls sat together in the living room, they have just arrived in Seoul yesterday, with the jetlag and everything, they still didn't eager to put their luggage to its place. Kano left to SM Building just a while ago with Karin unnie, and the girls were too lazy to move, they lied on the living room.

"Hey, tomorrow is October 1st, right?" said Renee to the others

"Yea, why?" Cornelia replied as she drank a glass of orange juice

"Tomorrow is Kano's birthday!"

"And then?"

Vanessa kicked Corney's leg, "We should celebrate it, duh!"

"She always remembers our birthday, unnie."

/in this story, let's pretend that the girl don't call older members with unnie, except Lexi the maknae and Ayumi since she's kind of naive ^^, but they still call other people with honorifics/

"Alright, b-ch! Don't kick." Cornelia shot a glare to Vanessa

"Chill, girls," Renee stood between them, "We should give her a surprise!"

"Unnie, I have an idea.." Ayumi said all of sudden

"What is it?"

Then the girls gathered and talked about the idea for hours, they laughed and the idea's getting wilder and wilder. When Kano was home the girls had slept already, she headed to the room and slept too.

October 1st - 521 Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

In the morning, the girls didn't wake Kano and left to SM building, they have rehearsal for their newest single which will come out on Mid October, Revenge. They told Sooman-nim and Karin to scold her for waking up late, and told half of SM about their plan. They also bought Kano's favorite cake and store it in the fridge.

"Renee, are you sure this is going to work? I'm afraid we let her down too much and she will run away like those trainees." said Vanessa as they walked back to their rehearsal room

"Of course, V. Don't worry, I know her so well."

Kano's POV

*beep beep beep beep*

Prick, what is it?

*beep beep beep beep*

Are we invaded by aliens?

I open my eyes and look around, oh i'm in my dorm.

Where is everyone? Where is Renee? Why don't she turn of the- WHAT?! it's 12am? I'm friggin late for the rehearsal

I immediately get up and grab anything in my closet and storm off the dorm to the SM Building, I don't even bother to take a shower, last night I went home pretty late because Karin unnie took me to the club and introduced me to some people. I fetch a cab and pray no one will scold me, even though it seems impossible. Geez, why did the girls left me?

I bump into Kris in the elevator, he look at me, "Kano-ssi?"

"Hey, Wu Fan. Eh, did you see my girls?" I say as I press the button

"You guys came back from LA? Since when?"

"Didn't Lexi tell you?"

"I think she wants to suprise me." I saw a smirk on his face

I roll my eyes and pinch his arms, "Don't abandon my little sister like what you did to your ex, arra?"

"How could you--"

"I read Lexi's diary," I giggle, "Don't tell her."

"She wrote my story on her diary?"

"Hmm, your conversation, to be exact."

The elevator's door opens and I went out, "See you later, Kris."

His expression was completely baffled. Suddenly I remember that I'm late, so I run to the room and found everyone lying on the floor, Karin unnie stands up and approaches me, she shot a glare, "Where have you been, leader?"

"I--I.. woke up.. late."

"Didn't I tell you that time is money? Didn't I tell you that you should set an example for the younger members?"

"I'm so sorry, unnie. I promise I won't be late next time."

"Sooman-nim wants to see you."

She brings me out of the room and we head to the CEO's door, I get a bad feeling. The other members stare at me with innocent expression, I let out a sigh and followed Karin unnie. The CEO scold me for approximately 3 hours and it makes me feel even more guilty, he says that an artist has no reason to make the fans disappointed, because the fans don't bother about the reason, they just care about their need for entertainment, et cetera. After that, Sooman-nim tell me to go back to dorm because it's no use to go here and missed half of the rehearsal.

I get out of the room and stopped by Lay, "Noona, I want to talk."

"Cute-saengiii... I miss you sooo much~" my mood's boosted up a little seeing him

"Noona, who is this guy? I thought we were serious with our relationship..."

He shows his phone's screen and a disappointed face

"I--I don't know, Lay.."

"Don't lie, Noona. It's you right?" he points to the girl in the picture

"Yes it's me... But... I never took a picture with that guy."

"You were cuddling with him! Don't tell me you were drunk too in this picture!"

"You don't have to shout, Zhang Yixing," okay my mood is completely ruined, "I am not the girl in this picture."

"It's you, noona.." his eyes become red

"Lay, listen to me, I love you! There is no way I would cuddle up with some random guy, duh."

"We're done, noona."

"What?!"

He runs away from me, my heart is broken.

I turn back, I see the girls stand there, they saw the whole thing.

"I'm a bad leader..." I cry and run to them

"No, Kano. You're good." Cornelia pats my back

Suddenly they sing me Happy Birthday, what date is today? I wipe my tears and saw my cellphone, 1st of October. The day I break up with Lay is my birthday, how miserable.

I fake a smile to the girls and they hug me one by one when I hear people sing Happy Birthday, I turn my back and see Lay and the rest of EXO members, SNSD unnies, Super Junior oppas, f(x) soonbaes, even Sooman-nim. Amber hugs me and hands me a birthday present, tears of joy fall from my eyes.

I make a wish and blow up the candles, the crowd give applause.

"Thanks everyone," I say, "I didn't even realize that today is my birthday."

The EXO members push Lay forward and he bumps into me, "Baby noona, happy birthday."

"Eh... I thought we broke up, Lay."

"Of course not! I edited the picture of my cousin with you!" He laughed so hard, I'm pretty confused.

"So...?"

"So, we're still together." he hugged me, my cheeks turn red.

Then I cut up the first piece of the cake and give it to Sooman-nim, then the second piece to Lay, Lexi suddenly shows her mischievous side by spreading the whipped cream to my face, she laughed and I do the same to her, there comes the cake war and.... the night goes very well.


sorry for the lame update ; n ; kkkk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY-FACED LEADER, KANO!

SARANGHAEYO~~

see you on the next update, guys!