Kris POV

Lucky Love

"Hyung! Hyung!" I caught up with Taemin who was speed walking to his car. Luckily, I caught up to him before he drove away. "Hyung, let's talk." 

"Get in," he said in a cold tone. I got in and he started to drive away. 

"Hyung, what was that scene in the cafe?" I asked him. Sometimes, Taemin is a jerk to people. 

"Just..." was all he can say. We drove back to our big, white mansion. Yes, we're pretty rich. We went through the gate to see the guards saluting at us as we enter. Infront of the mansion holds a garden Umma likes to plant. There's roses, lavenders, marigolds, and many more. Also, there is a water fountain in the center that I can throw my coins in to make a wish. 

"Our sons. You're here?" Umma coming down the stairs. Umma is my step mom which make Taemin hyung my step brother. I don't tell people that. 

"UMMA!" I yelled and went to hug her. Taemin hyung just stopped and slightly bowed to her and went inside. Oh, hyung. "Umma, were you waiting for us?" 

"Mmm," her smile faded. "Kris," she stopped. I've notice her face has gotten darker and her eyes are watery. 

"Umma, what's wrong?" I looked at her to find an answer. "What happened? Have you been crying?" 

"Talk to your father," she said before she went inside crying. Appa came out with no expression on his face. Appa is my real dad. I don't know what happened to my real mom. My dad said she ran away, I don't know. 

"Why does Umma look sad?" I askes him. He sighed as if he doesn't care. 

"Her friend's father is in a coma," he told me. Even I don't know her friend's father, my heart aches. 

"Aren't you going to comfort her?" He shook his head and looked forward. "I'll will comfort her, then. Unlike you." I walked inside and found Umma, depressed, sitting on the couch. I put my arm around her adn pateer her shoulder. 

"Taejoon-ah," she said, almost in a whisper. Taejoon is my Korean name, so I can have almost the same name with Taemin hyung. Kris is just my other name in American and Wu Fan is my Chinese name. I can't speak Korean fluently, but I can on English and Chinese. Taemin hyung can speak Chinese, but not fluently. 

"Umma, it's going to be okay. Your friend's father willl be okay," I told her. I hate when Umma cries. 

"Thank you, Taejoon-ah. You know Umma loves you right?" she said to me and her face brighten a little bit. 

"I know. But Umma, I have to go back to Lucky Love since Taemin hyung and I applied for a job there." I told her. She looked at ne with a confused look. "Grandmother tolds us to before we can own the company." 

"Okay. Go," she told me and gave me a smile. 

"Also," I turned aroundd to look at her. "Taemin hyung bullied another guy again. Talk to hyung about his bullying. I don't want to be emberrassed by him anymore." She nodded her head and I walked out of the house. 

                                                    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * *

I drove my car to Lucky Love and went inside. I looked for the guy that we met earlier and I found him sitting at a table with papers infront of him. I walked up to him and sat right infront of him. 

"Hey," I waved at him.

"He...hey," he stammered. 

"Sorry about earlier. My hyung can be a jerk," I told him. "I'm Kris by the way, but you can call me Taejoon." I put my hand onfront of me to shake his hand. He shook my hand and told me his name is Eun Gyeol after his stammering. 

"Eungyeol you say? That's cool! What are those papers for?" I asked.

"I'm applying for a job here," Eungyeol said.

"Can I see?" I took the papers he's done with and his nationanlity is Chinese. "You speak Chinese?" I asked him in Chinese. He looked at me and slowly nod his head. 

"Really?" I asked in Chinese. 

"Yes. My Chinese name is. . . Shang Lin," he told me in Chinese. 

"You speak in English, too?"

"Yup."

"To be honest with you, I want to be your Chinese, Korean, English friend," 

"Okay," he said in English.

"I'll be applying here, too. So I'll be back," I told him in Korean. I went up to the cashier tell them I'll be applying for a job here, too, and they handed me papers. I sat infront of Eungyeol and Started working on the papers. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His Korean name, I made it up. LOL

Almost all the names I put here is fake besides there actual name. xD 

고마워요 for reading, subscribing, and your patients. 

안녕~ <3