Amber POV

Lucky Love

We finish the papers and handed it to the cashier. We walked outside of the cafe and I was about to head home until Kris called my name. 

"Eungyul-ah!" he shouted. 

"Oh?" 

"You wanna hang?" he asked?

"Hmm?" 

"You want to hangout?" he asked again.

"Oh. . . " I hesitated on answering. Me hanging out with him? No way! "Yeah, sure." MY MOUTH! He ran up to me and put his arm around my neck.

"YAH!" I jerked his arm away and started walking forward.

"What? Let's go!" He put his arm around my neck again and I was about to jerk his arm away when I realized I was portraying as a guy. I need to keep that in mind. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"A restaurant my grandma owns," he told me. It only took about 5 minutes to get there.

We stepped infront of a restaurant called Night Star and it had a lot of people in it. We went inside and they were playing EXO-Mama. 

"WOW! It's so cool!" I said in Chinese. 

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?" he replied in Chinese. 

We went to a table and a waiter came up to us. He was all dressed in a white button shirt, black skinny jeans with a notepad in his hand. 

"Hello, my name is Chuan and I'll be your waiter today. What would you like for your drink?" he spoke in fluent Chinese, considering this is a Chinese restaurant. He looked at me and he looked like. . . . TAEYANG! I totally forgot he works here. 

"Eunyo-" I grabbed his arm and pulled him away. I didn't turn back around to see Taejoon's face. I led him to the other side of the restaurant and let go of his arm that I was gripping really hard. 

"What are you doing here, Yi Yun? Why is your hair short? And why are you wearing MY clothes?!" 

"Chuan, I'll explain it later. Right now, pretend that I'm a guy. Okay?" 

He had a frown on his face that hasn't changed. "Why?" 

I begged him with my eyes until his face his soften a little. "Fine. So, what name did you came up with?" 

"Eungyul and Shang Lin." 

"Wow," he said sarcastically in English. 

I stuck my tounge out at him and we headed back to out table to find Kris sitting there looking at his menu. 

"I'm sorry, Wu Fan. This is my. . . brother, Chuan." Taeyang looked at him and I gave him a please-do-what-I-say eyes. 

"Nice to meet you," they both said at the same time, shaking hands. 

"I didn't know you brother works here?" 

"Well, we just met, of couse you don't know," I muttered to myself. 

"What would you guys want for a drink?" 

"Shang Lin and I would get coke, please." 

I looked at Chuan and he was writing down the order; I looked at Kris and he was smiling at me. 

"Yah, are you two going out?" Taeyang, whispered in my ear in Korean.

"Yah!" I hissed at him. 

"You guys ready to order?" he said switching abck to Chinese. 

Wu Fan ordered his meal and I got the same thing he had. 

"It'll be here in a few minutes," Chuan said then walked away. I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Shang Lin, you're brother is cool. I didn't know he works here and you must've come here a lot then, right?" he said in Chinese. 

"I didn't know he works here," I didn't notice he was looking at me strangely. I looked at my clothes and fixed my hair, but nothing was wrong.

"Shang Lin, you seem. . . I don't know how to explain it." 

"What?" 

". . . .You have a girl face." 

I heldm y breath and my face started to get warm. How can he know already?

"There is no way my face looks like a girl. How can a dude have a girly face?" I laughed nervously. 

"Haha! Don't take it seriously. I was teasing you," he said Korean. 

Our food came after what felt like an hour and our food looks so delicious! 

"Let's eat!" Kris said English.

"Yes!" I said then started to eat. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After the restaurant, Kris took me to, I went straight home. I didn't think about Imo about what she's going to think about my hair. All I thought about was Kris and his perfect hair, smile, and everything else. Kris was like my ideal type. BUT I CAN'T LIKE HIM. After all, he thinks I'm a guy.

What am I going to do? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go! :D 

Sorry I didn't posted this last week. 미안해요!!!

고마워요 for subscribing, reading, and for your paitence. 

안녕~ <3