Black and White.

Lead On

I was pushed into a black chair.

"So what were you thinking of getting today?" The woman stylest said to me.

"Ask him." I pointed to Minki and he wispered something to the lady.

"Okay. Do you want her to see?" She asked. He shook his head and smiled. i looked a little scared and just leaned back in my chair.

She smiled and wispered "Dont worry,  This will look great on you!"

She pulled out bowls and brushes and combs and sizors. I was turned around so I couldent see my hair style. I felt the weight being lifted off my head and strands of hair started to fall to the ground. They ere long.

When hair stopped falling I felt cold stuff being applied to my scalp and then a tingling/burning sensation begun to appear and after about and hour it was washed off. I felt the cold being applied again then washed out after 30 minuetts. Then again the cold stuff was on my head then washed out.

"All done!" She said. I turned around to see this:

I squealed in delight to my new bright blonde short hair. I was verry happy with Minki's style choiceses.

I ran over and hugged him.

"I LOVE IT!" I yelled and then squealed.

"Good, that took like 2 hrs and im bored out of my mind." Kai said and frowned. "Now we need to go get Y CLOTHES."

I was over excited about clothes. I knew Kai was going to get me any dres that my heart desired, but i wasent going to pick a really expensive one. I was not a hoe looking for money.

I was goig to let him help me. I need him to pick out something y for me.

"So we should go to a dress store, or I could wear something y in general like a sparkly tanktop and short shorts

We walked into the first dress store, walking through the racks and nothin cought my eyes, but lots of things cought Minki's eyes. Kai knew what was going to happen so he dragged Minki out of the store and too the next one. Right when I stepped in I saw a beautiful dress thai I liked. i grabbed it and went to try it on. It fit me perfectly.

When I walked out Kai smiled.

"y." he siad. "y, looks confortable, and amazing."

i smiled and went back to change into my regular clothes. Kai had already took it from me and bought it when I walked out.

"Oppa! Thanks!" I said and smiled brightly.

This was my y new dress.

I smiled and grabbed the bag from his hand. We walked towards the shoe store in search of heels. I fell in love with a pair in the window.

They were so cute.

Kai saw the look on my face and went in. He grabbed the shoes and bought them. When he came back out I frowned.

"I wanted to buy those." I said.

"Well. Thats just too bad. I wanted to buy them too." Kai said and smiled brightly.

I smiled back and we walked to the nail saloon.

"What are we doing here? My nails are already pretty!" I said and lifted up my nails. They looked like this:

"Fine. Its 6, so we can go eat dinner or something." Kai said and looked at me with a sideways expression.

"Yay! Food!" I yelled and ran away. I knew Kai would follow me and as catch up. I looked around my surondings and saw a fimilar face.

"Kyungsoo!" I yelled and waved. He smiled and ran up to me.

"Hey Sohee!" He said and hugged me.I smiled as I hugged back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh just picking up some clothes to wear when I go clubbing tonight." He said and smiled.

"No way! Mde too!" I said and smiled wider than before.

"Haha! I love your hair. It looks - I mean.. It looks good on you!" He said and blushed.

I blushed too, and Kai came to my rescue.

"Hey D.O." Kai said and smiled.

"Who's D.O?" I asked confused.

"Oh thats Kyungsoo's nickname." Kai said and ruffled up my hair. i smiled like a small child and poked Kai in his tickly spot. he laughed and said "Well were going to dinner D.O. Wanna come?"

I nodded and hoped he would say yes.

"Um.. Sure! Ill join you guys." He said and smiled. I tryed my best to keep a squeal inside me. That attempt failed.

I ran away squealing and blushing.

i could feel the smile on Kai's creepy ing face. He knew what was happening and I did too.

~AT DINNER~

"And id like the pink thingie. It looks like a mix of soup and ramen." I sai and set down my menue. I had no clue what I was eating, I keep stealing looks at Kyungsoo when he wasent talking. I have no clue why Im acting immature, I just am.

"Looks good." Kyungsoo said to me and smiled.

"Yeah." I said and nodded.

Kai nuddeged me, I looked up to see Kyungsoo blushing and staring at me. We both looked away blushing.

The akward silence was gone when the lady brought us our food.

"Ooo! That looks really good!" I told Kyungsoo. He smiled and nodded.

"Yours looks really good too!" He said and picked up a pair of chopsticks. He handed them to me and I smiled in return.

"Wanna try some?" He asked. I nodded and used the chopsticks to pick up one of the mini dumplings and put it into my mouth.

After chewing and letting the amazingly vibrant flavors dance accrost my mouth I smilde and said "Its awesome!"

"Good." He said.

"Wana try mine?" I asked, offering my noodles to him. He nodded and used my chopsticks to taste the food.

"Amazing." He said and handed me back my chopsticks.

"Good." I said and tryed my own food.

I finished half my bowl of noodles and I was compleetly full.

"Im stuffed Kai!" I wined and poked the still-eating boy.

 He put a frustrated look on his face. I giggeled and took a bite of his shrimp. I spit it back out once the spicy flavor hit my cheel]ks.

"AHH!" I yelled and took a drink of the banana milk on the table.

"Kai hurry up, were waiting on YOU." Minki said and shot Kai a look. Kai shoved some food into his mouth and stood up.

"All done." He said after he swallowed the spicy chicken/shrimp.

 

"Good. We can leave now." I said and stood up. I skipped out the door and to Kai's car. We drove home in silence, seperate form Kyungsoo who went to his house.

When we got home we all got ready to go clubbing. Minki, as usual, helped me.

I was ready to party like crazy and get drunk and relax.

"Minki..." I said and looked at him, "Im nervous..."

He looked at me and sighed, "Dont be, every thing is going to be fun and exciteing!" He said and smiled. It was brief and reassureing.

"I hope so! I hope I dont get drugged or anyhting. I just want to come home by myself, or with you guys." I wispered and looked around the room and my eyes darted from the floor to the stairs. Kai was walking down them, smiling at me and Minki.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and we all went out the front door to his car. He drove us to the club he had in mind and parked.

"Hey guys!" Kyungsoo yelled from the line. We immaditly joined him in line and I smiled to him.

As the line got shorter towards the front intrace, Kyungsoo's hand found its way to my hand.

I smiled as the man let us into the club and opened the big doors, leading into a dark room with colorful strobe lights and lots of people dancing. I was scared all in an instant, seeing creepy men in tux'es, much like Kai's, but scarrier. I suddenly tightened my grip on Kyungsoo's arm and he wispered reassuring words in my ear, such as "Dont worry, your with me" or "Your fine sweetie."

The night flew by after I got the drinkss into my system. I can only remeber the drinking, the danceing, the kissing, the sloppy touches, and wakeing up in a strangers bed with a big handover. The hickups echoed through my mouth and shook my brain. I slowly sat up and looked around the room, seeing my clothes on the floor in a corner and heard a shower going in the other room. I stood up and made sure the sheets came with me, covering my body. I stumbled over to the bathroom door, and opened it. Looking into the room, and too the shower, I saw someone I knew.

"K-kyungsoo?"