Chapter 16

Beautiful picture

Jonghyun POV

- Jong wake up.

- Hmmm

- Yah ! Wake up jerk ! 

- Let me sleep.

- No ! Wake up ! Key said shaking me.

- No ! I said pushing him.

- You force me to use this then...

- Hyung .. ?

Uh this voice was different, I opened one eye and looked up, it was Taemin. Taemin... Wait. 

- Why are you here ? I said surprised.

- Key hyung told me to come..

- So will you wake up ? Key smirked.

I see, that's why you took Taemin with you..

- You're a jerk. I said and woke up.

- I know but it was the best way to wake you up. Okay let's go to the kitchen you will help me to cook.

They went in the kitchen and cooked while I took a shower, dressed up and went in the kitchen too. They were already eating.

- Smel good ! I said, hugged back Taemin and kissed him on the cheek, he blushed and I giggled. I took a seat and sat next to Taemin and start eating.

I ended up by going to school because the guys, Key kept repetiting that I still have to go to school if I don't want to be excluded and Taemin made puppy eyes when he heard that and I finally went to school. Taemin was quite embarassed when we entered shcool, everyone were watching us because my arm was around Taemin's shoulder. Everyone were whispering but I didn't care.

- Don't care about what they will say, they're just idiot. I whispered to Taemin.

He just nodded and smiled a little. I had to let Taemin because we're not in the same class, well since he's not even a student, the models have class in our university but they're not with other students. I told him to join Onew, Key and me on the roof for lunch and he went at his class.

Taemin POV 

I was quite embarassed because everyone were watching us, I sighed, entered my class and took a seat, I put my head on the table, I'm not confident, I don't know why, I'm happy to be with Jonghyun but I have a bad feeling...

- Taemin ?

I looked up, some girls was standing in front of me.

- You're Taemin right ?

- Yes ?

- You're dating Jonghyun right ?

I nodded shyly, they looked at each other and looked at me smiling, one of them took my hands.

- Congratulations !

I looked at them surprised, actually I thought they will be mad.

- T..Thanks.

- Aigoo, you're so cute ! I know why Jonghyun choose you.

- Hmpf. Cute ? I dont see where he is cute.

Some girls next to us stood up and came next to us.

- I don't know why he choose you, you look dumb.

- Yah Choi So Yeon, you don't know him, don't say bad things !

- I don't need to know him, to see he's week. He was beat up by some guys in our school, remember ?

- They were 3, it was unfair !

- But someone helped him right ? And he won against the three guys. She smirked.

- How do you know this ?

- Who do you think I am ? I know everything.

- Oh, I thought you were Choi So Yeon, the worse girl of this university who has no friends. The other girl smiled.

I giggled and this girl called So Yeon looked at me.

- Why are you laughing ?

- Because I find this funny, and actually what happened that time is none of you buisness so let us alone thanks.

She was surprised because I replied, I know I don't do this often, but when I'm mad I'm always cold and this girl was very irritating. She looked at me with angry eyes and she went out of the class, the other girl laughed and looked at me.

- Well said. She smiled.

- Thanks for defending me.

- You're welcome, I don't like this girl and I like to see her angry. She laughed.

I laughed too, this girl was kinda cool and very friendly.

- I'm Park Sung Ra.

- Lee Taemin.

- Yeah I know. She giggled.

- Oh yeah, I forgot..

She smiled and sat in front of me, we continued talking, Minho came later and I introduced him to Sung Ra, we were talking and were always scolded by our professor but we didn't care, time passes so quickly it was already lunch time, I went out of the class with Minho.

- Minnie ! Said Sung Ra, she decided to call me like that.

- Ne Sung Ra ?

- Will you eat with me ?

- I go eat on the roof.

- Oh...

Oh that's right, nobody go on the roof except Onew, Key and Jonghyun.

- You can come if you want. I smiled.

- Really ? B..But-

- It's okay, they will say nothing. Minho said

- Okay then !

We went on the roof, Onew, Key and Jonghyun were already there.

- Ah finally you're here.

- Sorry for making you wait.

- Who's that ? Jonghyun said looking at Sung Ra.

- Ah.. Annyeonghaseyo I'm Sung Ra. She bowed.

- That's my friend. I smiled.

Jonghyun grabbed my arm and forced me to sat between his legs, my back was against his chest, I blushed and bowed my head.

- I let you alone and you came back with a girl. Jonghyun whispered.

I turned my head and looked at him. Is he... Jealous ? 

- Are you a fangirl ? Jonghyun said looking at Sung Ra.

Sung Ra giggled and sat in front of us.

- Yes I am and I'm gonna steal you Minnie. She smirked.

- Minnie ? He looked at me angrily. Yes, he's jealous.

- Don't be jealous, I'm joking, Taemin is just my friend. Sung Ra laughed and smiled at Jonghyun.

- Yah ! You shouldn't do jokes like that ! I thought you were serious !

- I know, that's why it's funny. She smiled.

- Oh we have a Jonghyun n°2. Onew giggled.

- Ugh.. One was already enough !

- Yah ! I'm here you know !

We all laughed and Jonghyun pouted, we ate with this good ambience, if everyday could be like this it will be perfect. But I don't know, I still have a bad feeling...