28-Missing You~

Storage Units

No one's POV-

 

Bom paced around the small table, seated for four, though only three girls remained in the room. She bit her lips nervously and crossed her arms firmly over her chest. She stopped, tapping her sock covered feet against the floor and ordered Dara, "Repeat it again, outloud Dara!"

The brunette nodded and cleared , picking up the note pad and read the black ink off it:

"Unnies and Minji,

I couldn't take it anymore. The pain, the heartbreak, the sorrow, the lonliness, etc... I left for the States earlier today, using the Ferrari out back. I'm sorry I didn't tell you three. But I needed to go find them. Well, not just Big Bang. I need to see Jiyong again, I need to tell him how I truly feel. Don't come looking for me, I'll be fine, I know where Jiyong is. This is my mess, I can clean it up. Thanks for the support, I'll be back as soon as I can.

-Chaerin"

Bom groaned and slumped back down in a chair, in the middle of Dara and Minji while pulling her hair back. "Chaerin. You're so stupid, you pabo!" She complained indirectly to the leader. Bom turned to Dara, "Do you think she'll be ok, alone in the States?"

Dara shrugged, "Chaerin is a strong woman. She can handle herself in the States, she knows English and she knows where Jiyong is. She'll be fine. I hope."

Minji chewed her bottom lip and tapped her fingers on the table, "But still. I worry about her! What if she gets ?!" She hissed in shock and worry. "MY GOD. What if Jiyong hurts her?!-"

"He would never." Dara insisted, resting a hand on the Makane's arm. "He loves her, she loves him. Let them finally be together." Dara looked up at Bom, "Do you think that Chaerin has been ok? Or if she's landed? It's already been a day." 

Bom nodded, "Probably. But I'm not sure." They each fixed their tank top straps and kept pondering over their friend who was proabably landing in the States. "Should we go after her?"

"Ani, we can't. We don't know where she is, and she told us not to go looking for her. Like she said, this is her mess. She wants to clean it up, herself." Dara inssited and got up, looking out the night sky. After they returned home yesterday night, they freaked when they saw the note and that Chaerin and the Ferrari were really gone. Using Bom's gentle and soothing words, they went to bed after midnight, and went on with their regular lives until night time. Where their powers were able to flow and their minds could think properly. "I miss Taeyang." She blurted and covered , feeling a pang of guilt in her stomach. Her friend was in the States, alone, and she was thinking about her student.

"Don't be guilty Dara." Bom reassured her, "I miss Tabi too."

"Do you think they'll come back with Chaerin-unnie?" Minji asked, straightening her back and fixing her raven-styled hair.

Dara shrugged, "Maybe. I hope." A thought struck her mind and she smirked, sitting close to the Makane, she asked, "Minji-ah. Do you like either of your students?"

Minji blushed, "W-What?"

Bom smirked and got on the other side of Minji, "Oh yeah Minji. Who do you like? Seungri or Daesung?"

"I-I can't just be friends with them?" She stuttered as her Unnies closed in on her, making her slam her face against the table, in between her arms

"Ani. You like one of them don't you? You keep stuttering and your cheeks are red from blush." Dara poked her cheek and Bom leaned her head against the palm of her right hand. "So, is it true?"

Minji was heard mumbling a muffled, "D-...De."

"OMO. WHICH ONE IS IT?" They both demanded.

"It's...It's-" KNOCK. Someone slammed on the door and Minji bolted up, "I'll get it!" She insisted and ran over to the door.

"YAH! Minji! Aish!" They complained. Minji opened the door wide and stepped back in shock. "Minji, who's-?" Dara and Bom stopped mid-sentence and marveled at four men in the doorway, panting and smiling. Bom reacted first, jumping into TOP's open arms, "Tabi." She breathed in his ear and kissed him lightly.

Dara stumbled forward, into Taeyang's embrace and cried, needing no words to express the sorrow she felt without him. He kissed her head and cooed in her head, "It's ok Noona. Don't cry. I'm here now, we can be together." Minji took both Seungri and Daesung in her arms but kept a firmer grip on one of them. Which one though? Seungri smirked and let go, pushing daesung closer to Minji, making both smile widely.

"What are you all doing here?" Dara asked, wiping her tears and then looked around frantically, "Is Jiyong with you?!"

"Ani... Is Chaerin here? Jiyong wanted to tell her something."

Bom wrinkled her brows, "Chaerin isn't here...sh-she left for the States yesterday."

TOP tilted his head to the side, "Jiyong is still there. We just texted him earlier if he changed his mind, he didn't respond yet-" He stopped himself and felt something in his back pocket. He picked out his phone and showed it to Bome, "This is what he said."

12.17.12 7:48 PM To Ji:

We're coming to 2NE1's apartment. You sure you don't want to come up here?

12.17.12 9:59 PM Ji:

Nah, Hyung. I got just what I need right at my door step ;)

 

 

Jiyong's POV-

I finished texting TOP-hyung and hurried to the door as it rang repeatedly. I smirked to myself and fixed my white button down shirt, looking over my jeans and my gold SPX shoes. It was weird, wearing them in the house, but I wanted to look my best for Hunchae. I flicked my hair to the side, it's bright blonde color glowing under the candle lights and dim shaded chandelier. I took a deep breath and marched up to the door, opening it and saw a dark blue color step inside and bringing out my own color by arousal. Hot breath met my neck and electricity poured through my veins.

The door slammed shut and my voice was lost, "HunChae?" I managed.

"Who else would it be?" She smirked and looked at me in the eyes, her playful orbs giving me a dirty look. She looked at her hand put it in my face, my strawberry cream ring. "Missing this?"

I shook my head and planted a gentle kiss on her lips, pulling away to tell her, "No. Missing you." I heard her giggle as I captured her lips again, taking things further, "I love you." We said in unison.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: SKYDRAGON. TOPBOM. DARAYANG. AND....Daemin? :O Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and LOVE. (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3