Chrome Hearts.

A Series of Daragon Drabbles.

 

For Daragon22

Thank you for requesting again. You are amazing. ♥

Taeyang’s POV.

“Hyung, you comin’?” I asked my best friend as he was pacing back and forth. He nods and I raise an eyebrow at him, wondering what’s gotten into him lately, but then I realize.

Dara.

Dara is part of a new girl group called 2NE1 and he’s been acting like this ever since they first met. He’s really fallen for her. I chuckle and pat Jiyong on the back. “You’ve really fallen for her haven’t you?”

He widens his eyes and blushes, shaking his head. “W-What are you talking about? I’m totally not in love with the girl that’s in the new girl group. Pssh.” I stare at him as his childishness radiates from his body; I chuckle and pat him. “Come on lover boy.”

-

We arrive at My Boon, a new Chrome Hearts store in Gangnam. It’s the grand opening and lover boy over here wants to buy a special gift for “someone”. I don’t even understand what’s the point of hiding the truth, everyone knows.

Aish, I need a girl.

 

Jiyong’s POV

Okay Jiyong, calm down. You just have to most perfect necklace that fits her and give it to her so she could accept your love and have lots of Jiyong juniors for you.

I took a deep breath and quickly looked for the necklaces section.

Then I saw it. The necklace that I will give to my one and only girl.

cn54_2.jpg

 

I stared at the necklace with nothing but glee. I called over a saleswoman and told her to wrap this up for me.

“Is this for someone special? You look like a man on a mission for love.” She chuckles and I smile.

“This is for the most beautiful woman on Earth.”

-

I asked Youngbae to drop me off at the beach and then I called Dara to come to the beach for a surprise.

I was shaking. No, trembling.

What if she didn’t like this and killed me? Stuffed my body in a bag and threw me out into the ocean?

Or what if she got scared and ran away crying? I wouldn’t want any tears to appear on her beautiful face, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself.

I stared at the waves crashing onto the shore and smiled, smelling the fresh ocean air… Until I felt someone bump into me.

“Mister.. can you help me find my noona? She disappeared..” I looked down at a boy who was about 6 years old. He wore white shirt which was stained which looked like strawberry ice cream; his hair looked as if he just woke up and I grinned.

“Sure. What’s your name?” Tell hyung what happened with your noona. What does she looked like?” He crouched down to the little boy’s height and ruffled his hair, fixing it a bit.

“Hmm, My name is Lee Youngjae. I was getting ice cream with noona and she left because she got a phonecall from a boy”, he pauses and giggles before whispering to my ear, “It’s her boyfriend, she always smiles when he calls. I know it. Anyways, when I turned around she was gone, and I couldn’t find her… Mister she’s tall and pretty. Know anyone like that around here?”

Before I could answer I hear someone yelling Youngjae’s name. I turned around and see Dara, she had a panicked tone and I stepped aside for her to tackle Youngjae.

“Do you have any idea how worried I was? I went back to the ice cream shop and you were gone! I told you to stay put. Aish, don’t ever do that again.” She hugged Youngjae tightly and then stiffened when she saw my shadow.

“Jiyong? Hey!” I stood still, not knowing what to say, just staring at her beauty. Then I felt her arms wrap around my waist, I slowly wrapped my arms around her, savoring this moment.

“Noona, is this the boy you were talking about? The one who you said was your prince charming?” Youngjae tilted his head at the couple in front of him.

“Youngjae… shh!” Dara blushed and tried to pull away but I held her closer to me. “Prince Charming, huh?” I teased and chuckled before pulling away to give her the present that would change our lives forever.

Aish, I’m cheesy.

Dara stared at the box then looked at me. I nod at her and she blushes. She looks so cute; I could kiss her for hours.

She opens the box and gasps. “Omo, Jiyong… this is beautiful.” Dara stares into my eyes and presses her lips onto mine. I felt like cheering and screaming to the world that I did it. I earned the most beautiful woman on this planet.

Me, Kwon Jiyong.

“Will you be my girlfriend, Park Sandara?”

“Yes, Mr. Kwon Jiyong.” She giggles.

“Yah! Don’t I deserve kisses as well?” Youngjae crosses his arms over his chest and pouts.

We laugh and kiss him on both of his cheeks.

-

tumblr_mbcruvnNY01rhhju4o1_250.gif

So cute. sdifjisdji'dsfj;ksdl

Comments really make me happy and you can always request more chapters. 

Thank you so much, guys! I love you.