The pentagram necklace

Spread away your wings and fly

Kyuhyun's pov

 

As I was playing with all the hyungs and Changmin, I felt somebody watching me. Taking a look around this house, I feel a presence that I know so much but couldn't remember whose presence was it.

 

Chullie umma noticed my glancing and asked me whether I was fine or not. To not worry him I said I'm fine but I still felt the weird presence.

 

"Dinner is ready!" I heard Jaejoong hyung screamed from the kitchen. Almost all the hyungs especially Changmin ran to the kitchen. Me and Kibum quietly laughed at their behaviour. Arriving at the table, there were different kinds of food displayed on it. I took a seat beside Hannie appa and started to pick out some of the food.

 

Hannie appa saw what I did and pick so much and placed on my plate.

 

"You must eat so many food!! You are so skinny!!" Hannie appa said. Everyone laughed at appa's sentence while I looked down, embarrassed.

 

After dinner, we all went inside the big living room and to watch a movie. I sat beside Changmin who was playing with his phone. He look at me and then placed his head on my shoulder. I felt embarrassed but still comfortable with him. I his head that was on my shoulder while watching the movie.

 

Not knowing, all the other hyungs saw Changmin and my actions and started taking pictures secretly and awwed. I then ignored the presence that I felt.

 

Suddenly I felt an urged to go to the toilet even though I didn't feel to do my business. Placing Changmin on a pillow, I went to the toilet and locking it. The presence that I felt earlier had hit me stronger when I went inside the toilet. Suddenly, I felt a force that made me hit the wall beside the door.

 

"You're mine and will be forever mine Kyuhyun. Don't worry I will keep you, locked you and have you. All of you will be mine; your heart, your body and your ity."

 

A voice whispered beside my ear. It sends shiver under my spine when saying it. Then the force dissappeared. I felt like I had known that voice before but the words that it had said make me scared. My ity? It wants me? Who is it?

 

Suddenly, I felt the world turn dark and I felt myself fall and crumpled to the floor.

 

"Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun, open your eyes"

 

 I opened my eyes to see everything around me white. Suddenly, the pentagram necklace I was wearing had glowing light red. I look at it and one of it sides was red colour.

 

"Kyuhyun, you have release your fire power. You can use it  but be careful of its powers. It may be strong. Please be careful in the future. Somebody will capture you"

 

"Wait, what?"

 

I wanted to ask more but I felt the light dissappearing and I woke up. I was still on the toilet floor but my hyungs were knocking on the door, shouting for me to open it.

 

"Kyuhyun!!! Kyu!! Open the door!! Are you alright? If you don't open the door I'll smash open the door!!"

 

I quickly opened the door only to find Chullie umma picking a hammer, Sungmin going to kick the door, Hannie appa also in a kicking position and Yunho hyung in a hapkido position. They then went to me and hugged me.

 

"What are you doing inside Kyuhyun? Are you okay?" Chullie umma said. 

 

"I accidentally sleep inside" I lied to him while all the hyungs hugged me.

 

"Don't locked the door next time okay?" he said.

 

"Okay wait what?"

 

"I mean don't sleep inside" he said as he coughed.

 

Haah. I guess my umma also wants to see me bathing...

 

 

Hii!!! Sorry for the longgggg waiting!!! I am so sorry this is so long!!! Now who is the unknown whisperer? Haha. I saw the Breakdown and I am like fangirling so much!!! Kyu in purple hair is so pretty!! Please wait for another update and please comment your thoughts!! Also, sorry that its too short :(