You spoke!!

Spread away your wings and fly

"Who are you, really, Kyuhyun?" Heechul asked Kyuhyun after all the members all calm down. Kyuhyun who is sitting on the chair was facing Heechul with questioning looking eyes.

 

"Haah, I think Kyuhyun doesn't know who himself really is, Chullie" Hankyung said as he placed his hands on Heechul's shoulder.

 

" What?" All the members looked at Hankyung with astonishment on their faces.

 

"Let me explain okay. Kyuhyun was found outside the door of the Home Society he was in and nobody knew where he come from or who he is. He too also don't know who he is. The caretakers only know him by a card which only has his name written." Hankyung explained while looking at Kyuhyun who's head was faced down.

 

"So he doesn't even know who his real parents are?" Jaejoong asked as he and the members looked at Kyuhyun with sympathethic eyes.

 

" No he don't" Heechul answered as he hugged Kyuhyun who was gripping the tables till his knuckles turned white. Kyuhyun relaxed into the hug and hugged Heechul back. Everybody started heading towards Heechul and Kyuhyun and hugged them both.

 

Within minutes later, they released the hugs but still stay near Heechul and Kyuhyun. They then made a promise that they will be together as a family. Soon, laughter and joy filled the classroom as Eunhyuk and Junsu started making jokes.

 

"So, should we study now?" Yunho asked as everybody had stopped with the laughter. They all face Yunho and shouted 'no!'.

 

"Lets go to my house and hang out there instead." Heechul suggested which made everyone packed their bags and rushed out of the classroom.

 

Unknown to them, a figure was watching them silently a sly smirk presented on his face as he carefully watch Kyuhyun.

 

" You will be mine soon, Kyuhyun. Just you wait. Make all the happy things last while you can.." The figure said and he laughed evilly and dissappeared just like how he appeared silently.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

In Hanchul's house..............

 

"Ryeowook, cook for us Kimbap please?" The members pleaded Ryeowook as they just entered the house.

 

"Why don't you ask me to cook for you?!" Jaejoong screamed. He was angry that nobody asked him to cook for them.

 

"You do cook nice Joongie.. It's just that I don't want my babykyu to die from spicyness thats all" Heechul said as he pat Kyuhyun's head while looking at Jaejoong. Everybody except Jaejoong snickered at Heechul's words while Jaejoong just look down, sad that Kyuhyun wouldn't want to eat his cooking.

 

Kyuhyun went towards Jaejoong and hugged him. It surprised Jaejoong for a few seconds but then he hugged Kyuhyun back smiling at how warm Kyuhyun is.

 

"Can you cook for me please?" Kyuhyun spoke softly, shocking the members and Jaejoong who was infront of him. His voice was warm, enchanting, soft and delicate. They sound like bells tingling softly as if  wind was blowing and flowing music to their ears.

 

"Kyuhyun, you.. you spoke!!" Heechul said as he rushed to Kyuhyun with tears almost dropping from his eyes.Everyone was amazed to hear the beautiful sound coming from Kyuhyun's mouth. They wondered who Kyuhyun really was. Maybe he is an angel. 

 

"Chullie umma, Hannie appa." Kyuhyun said as he looked at both his parents. Heechul and Hankyung was excited to hear their names coming from their son that they cried hearing it with their son's delicate, musical voice.

 

" Your voice is so enchanting, Kyuhyun" Jaejoong said as he looked at Kyuhyun. The members nod in agreement when they heard Jaejoong.

 

"Hyungdeul, thank you for taking care of me and I hope that we would be together forever" Kyuhyun said as he faced everyone in the room.

 

Suddenly, his eyes turned to Changmin and he smiled softly at him. Changmin, was taken by surprise at the eye contact and he couldn't hide his blush that appeared on his cheeks.

 

" Changmin, I want to be your best friend" Kyuhyun said as he went towards Changmin. A chill went down Changmin's spine as he heard his name being said with Kyuhyun's voice.

 

"I would love to." Changmin said as he went to hug Kyuhyun who was opening his arms for Changmin.

 

"Awww" The members said as they saw Changmin and Kyuhyun hugged.

 

"You just ruin the moment here, hyungs" Changmin said as he let go of Kyuhyun but still held his hands.

 

"Don't be mean!!" Jaejoong said as he glared at Changmin who just ignored the glare given to him.

 

" So who should cook? Kyuhyun said that he wanted me to cook but what about Ryeowook? Kyuhyun, who do you want us to cook for you?" Jaejoong said as he looked at Kyuhyun.

 

"Can you both cook for us?" Heechul said as he went to Kyuhyun and played with Kyu's hair.

 

" I am not asking you, Chullie"

 

" But Kyuhyun want both of you to cook right Kyuhyun?" Heechul said as he looked at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun look hesitant to reply but then he nodded shyly with a small smile on his face while looking at Jaejoong and Ryeowook.

 

"Aww your so cute!! I'll cook a lot for you so eat a lot ok?" Ryeowook said while Jaejoong nodded. Kyuhyun said thank you and Jaejoong and Ryeowook went off to the kitchen to cook for the members. The members then went to the living room to play.

 

 

 

Hi guys!! I am back. Sorry for the long await. Hope you guys like this and I will try to update more. It's not easy to update more these days since I have another story. Please check it out. It's called "DBSJ turned into babies". Hope you guys like this chapter and I'll see you again next time. Please comment your thoughts on this chapter and thank you for subscribing. Till then, see you again later :)