A new classmate?

Spread away your wings and fly

A/N: Anyone miss me? Haha, now its 2013, new year, new friendship, new personality. Yes, I did change, this year. But I won't change the stories I write. My friends says I am good at poems haha.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

There is a sad ending,

But there is a new starting too

Ok, now we go to the story~

*DBSJ are in one class, nobody except them are in that class.

 

In school

 

"Ok, class, we have a new classmate. I know that you guys are so close but please take a moment to spare a thought for him. Please welcome, Lee Jonghyun."

 

A guy with black, smooth hair came inside the class.He had the darkest, deep black eyes nobody had ever seen before. A side of his lips form upwards causing him to look like he is smirking. He wore a white singlet but wore a black sweater outside. His sight was directed to Kyuhyun.

 

16204513jakz6plo.jpg

 

"Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Lee Jonghyun. I hope we can be friends" Jonghyun said as he bowed and smiled. Then he took a seat right beside Kyuhyun and the class started.

 

Ring~ Ring~

 

It was school recess time. As usual, Eunhyuk and Junsu went to Jonghyun to be friends with him. Kyuhyun felt like he know Jonghyun before. Like as if they were both brothers but more than that.

 

"Kyuhyun, are you ok?" Heechul said as he saw Kyuhyun looking lost.

 

"Huh? N-no, I am fine. I was just thinking." Kyuhyun said as he felt someone watching him.

 

"I miss hearing that voice, that face and most of all, that eyes"

 

"Jonghyun, welcome to DBSJ, it is our group. We are all friends for a very long time." Hangeng welcome Jonghyun. Everybody nodded as they look at Jonghyun.

 

"Thank you. I am grateful for that" Jonghyun said.

 

"Kyuhyun, are you ok? I am sorry for not introducing myself. I am Jonghyun, a transfer student." Jonghyun said as he talked to Kyuhyun.

 

"Huh? Oh hi, uhm, welcome, If there is anything you need, please tell me" Kyuhyun said as he smiled at Jonghyun. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jonghyun was a member of DBSJ. After days past, he became very close to them. It was as if he was a family member. He always stick with Kyuhyun and became best friends with him and Changmin. But most of all, he became very close to Kyuhyun as if he and Kyuhyun were shadows. Wherever Kyuhyun goes, Jonghyun was there.

 

Kyuhyun powers were also coming. He controlled his powers carefully. Jonghyun knew that Kyuhyun do have powers as he told him. All of a sudden, DBSJ woke up, in a different world or known as dimension. The surroundings were all in nature forms. It was as if Kyuhyun live here. They were all in shocked but what was more shocking, is that Jonghyun wasn't with Kyuhyun.