Remembering

Love Game

 

O.M.G. what is this??? a class OR a Market??!!!!
the class room is packed with students.It's quite a big class and there is no teacher yet! all the students are chit-chatting with their friends,sitting on the table,some sitting on the teachers chair and table,shouting,laughing, girls are freak here..with makeups..hair with new fashion trends.
 
 
I swallowed before i enter the class. Everybody started to look at me in a weird look.Eyeing me from head to toe! ARGH! i hate people staring at me like i'm a unidentified lost alien! STOP STARING AT ME ALREADY.I was shouting in my head..as i walk into the class to the end of the class to find a place to sit and then my head with the table for letting me go to school.Dad,you have dome a great job!
 
 
 
It's not like they are going to EAT me or something right? why would i be scared? Just act normal and be friendly! yea,right be friendly! i walk past everyone without looking at them but i know they are staring at me. I can't hardly find a place to sit.i saw a empty seat wit ha guy sitting.
 
 
 
Ermmm..should i seat next to him? or just stand until the teacher comes? ok,sit! i went to the desk and pull the chair out.He didnt say any word.He was quiet and writing something on a paper.Maybe his homework.I realise i started staring at him,thinking about it..he looks familiar.....
 
 
but where and when did i ever seen him
 
 
 
I tried thinking hard..i tried to peek-a-look at him but saw him looking at me.i quickly shift my look away.
 
 
 
WAIT! that eyes....that brown mesmerizing eyes! I got it..it's the guy from the flight! So, he goes to the same school and the same class with me uh? i was just blinking to absorb everything that's happening.
 
 
 
Guy's POV
 
I was doing my homework when i saw the class went silent all the sudden.They were staring at...at..i can't see who since the crowds was blocking my view. Then a girl appear from the crowd, finding a place to sit. She looks red with all the those blushing.I think she is embarrassed to see a lot of people staring at her.She saw a empty seat next to me and walked towards me.
 
 
 
WAIT.i have seen her somewhere! she..she....she...is the girl in the plane that sat next to me!Oh-oh..!!! My heart was beating a girl is sitting next to me and why is my heart beating? I ignored her and continued doing my homework. i took a glimpse and saw her looking at me with a wide eyes.Then quickly turn away.I chuckled but she didn't realize it.
 
 
 
Suddenly, a scene in the plane where our eyes met pass through my mind.That big, beautiful round eyes..i couldn't concentrate on my homework..my glances are keep on moving to her.
 
 
 
ohh...this is going to be a long day...
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: maybe i'm going to keep the guys name a suprise until i think of how to tell which guy this is!! hahaha..!!! ^^