Help

Love Game

 Your POV

 
The teacher finally came in and all the students greeted the teacher.The teacher reminds me of an Emo, total black and black even though her skin complexion is white! She does look pretty scary to me! I quickly straightened up myself and swallowed my saliva.I took a peak to the guy beside me sideway and he was looking at the teacher.
 
 
 
" ok,students, i heard that there is a new students in our class," said the teacher in a curious voice.The guy beside me looked at me and smiled. OH NO!
 
 
 
"Come on out miss Jung Chaerin-sshi, introduce yourself to your classmate," she still don't know who i am,she was looking for a girl to stand up and come to the front.
 
 
 
I calm myself down and stood up. My head was still looking at the floor. I walk past the whole class since i sat at the last table.All i could think is what are other people going to think about me? an Alien? a weirdo? well i don't look like a korean! Then i suddenly fell pain.OUCH!
 
 
 
" ooppss," a guy purposely tripped me down using his leg.I realize that i was on the floor and the other students were whispering.Now i am totally blank.I could say i look like a tomato now blushing like mad. I finally made it to the front and bowed to the teacher.She gave me an encouraging smile.She wasn't scary after all!
 
 
 
"An-an-yeong haseyo, cho-cho-nun Chaerin imnida," i was stuttering.Great! I saw the guy who i sat beside is looking at me and smiling.Oh, those eyes!
 
 
 
" I was born in Australia, i came just last week. I hope we can be good friends and please treat me well and teach me.i'm new here," i said more bravely now.I breath out with relief.
 
 
 
"Thank you, Chaerin-sshi, you can go and sit in your place now," the teacher told me.
 
 
 
I quickly made my move without even realising it, i was already at my table.I wanted to know the guy's name but he wouldn't even talk to me.All the time the teacher was teaching he keep on writing down the notes.I try making a conversation but failed! Maybe this guy is the real dumb one! No! He did say sorry in the plane when our hands brushed.I gave up!
 
 
 
Class finally over.i packed my bag and went out of the class whe ni met the guy who showed me the way to my class.I just gave him a blank stare and he look at me the same.Why is he standing in front of my class.Is he going to help me again? Yeah right?!! Maybe he is waiting for someone else.So i walk pass him.
 
 
 
"wait! i was was thinking....u know...maybe i can help you out around this school until you are used to it," YOU ARE RIGHT! HE IS HERE TO HELP YOU AGAIN!
 
 
 
"Uh? you...me...help?"uh..stop stuttering already..i was screaming in my mind!
 
 
 
"yah," he said cooly.
 
 
 
i just nodded.