Way

Love Game

hahaha..finally i got a time to update..but i think this chapter is going to be short..since..i really am in hurry!!!!

 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Your POV
 
After 1 week
 
 
"KKKRRRRINNNNGGGGGGGG"
 
 
AH.My head,stop it..!!! i opened my eyes and it was the alarm ringing. It's morning already? OH!
i woke up and looked around my room and yes it was morning AND it' my first day ever in school!!
GREAT.SUPER GREAT!
 
 
 
My brother and i had dome some school shopping and i bought my school uniform. My dad is always busy with his work,work and work. I will be left alone in the house if Ilhan went out with friends.
 
 
                        CHUNGDAM HIGH SCHOOL
 
 
i was terrifying my self, my first time in an unknown school! The school looks big,bright and big! WOW...i was making an 'o' shape,then i close it quickly before someone see it, how embarrasing!
Ilhan was beside me,he is bringing me to the office.I just followed him since i had no idea where i am going. I think i am going to get lost or late to class if the school is so big like this.
 
 
 
"Anyeong" Ilhan greeted someone in the office. Then i realise it's the principal when i saw the deskboard on his table.
 
 
 
"Anyeong," i greeted immediately, bowing.
 
 
 
"hello," He said. " you must be Chaerin, Ilhan's sister uh? come sit down," he invited me.
 
 
 
"Ilhan, i think you can go. You might be late for class," the principal said.
 
 
"Oh, but..she might..."
 
 
"She will be fine. Besides she need to know her own way in this school," the principal said as though he read Ilhan's mind.
 
 
"ok," he bowed and went out.
 
 
"so, here's your schedule,and the school map," that's it? no explanation,no introduction about the school? or anything? i thought every school they will explain the school rules, or the history? But i think he doesn't want to boast! what a relief!
 
 
"ermm..but..i'm still new..," before i could even finish my sentence, someone interupt us.
 
 
A guy with small eyes, fair skin, neat uniform, hair long to his neck with bang/fringe which all korean boys here have! He was holding some thing and handed it to the principal.
 
 
"ok. You can go," the principal said. They didn't even communicate to each other. I mean he din't even talk a word. He nodded and bow.
 
 
"Oh,yes, could you please help Miss Chaerin here to her class? she is new here," the principal was so cool when he talk BUT he gave me a shock!! WHAT WITH HIM?? oh...ok..i need to get to my class...
 
 
 
"sure," he finally said something. I thought he was dumb or something.
 
 
 
i stood up and walk towards him.He opened the door for me and i went out he followed me behind.
 
 
 
"Here,this way," he showed the left side. I was only looking at him. Somehow feel like introducing myself and be friend but it's really awkward. I nodded and followed him.
 
 
 
"You are new here?" he asked
 
"yes," my heart puonded. i am talking to a stranger from the same school. I gave a faint smile.
 
 
 
" where are you from?"
 
 
 
 
"Australia,"
 
 
 
"oh..." he was amazed or unexpected? i'm not sure.
 
 
 
some how the way to my class was so long with him beside me making me anxious at the same time. We finally arrived. YES. wooo..what a relief.
 
 
 
"thank you so much and sorry for disturbing you," i quickly turn to my class door and open it.
 
 
 
O.M.G. is this a class or what??