chapter three

Mindless

chapter three


The door to the bedroom where Shuchun laid thrown open, and a young man with handsome face rushed in.

“Are you okay?” he questioned.

About to scream again; the man ran over and covered Shuchun’s mouth. She stopped thrashing, and studied his panicked face. There was some familiarity in the ebony haired man’s face. She simply couldn’t put her finger on which person he looked like, but his features were certainly very striking. Shuchun blinked, trying to inch away from his hand, and the man grimaced at her.

“I’ll let go when you promise to not scream,” he stated.

Shuchun nodded, and the man intertwined his free hand’s pinky with her.

As soon as his hand left her lips, she launched up at him, holding him down with both hands held above his head. She sat above him, straddling his hips. The man looked rather uncomfortable as Shuchun fired a million questions at him—at extreme speed.

“Where am I? Did you kidnap me? Do you know me? Who’s behind all this? How did you find me? What are you planning? Why did you take me here? When did you do all this? Who am I?” she paused, and narrowed her eyes. “Who are you…?”

The man chuckled awkwardly, as he tried to get out of her death grip. She tightened her fingers, and he sighed.

“I don’t want to go all wushu on you,” he frowned.

She raised an eyebrow. “Wushu?”

“I’d rather resort to acting cute,” he continued. Shuchun faked a gagging acting.

“I’ll explain everything once you stop pinning me down,” he sighed. Shuchun glared at him, and he pouted. “Bbuing bbuing?”

Shuchun’s grip tightened as she tried to resist that cuteness that Yixing had pulled on her multiple times; failing every single time. So why was this guy’s cuteness so difficult to resist.

“Alright, Tangying,” he said. “I’ll just explain it now, and you let go later, alright?”

He raised an eyebrow suggestively. “After all, this contact isn’t bothering me,”

Shuchun fought back the blush, and continued to glare. Wait, he said Tangying. Then this man must have found her while she still had her uniform on. She screamed again, and got off of him, pointing an accusing finger at the confused man.

“You saw me , didn’t you?” she yelled.

He chuckled, and Shuchun’s face contorted into one of terror. “No, I didn’t, but my maid did. I’m not that erted.”

“Liar,” she turned away from him. He rubbed his wrists, and scooted closer to Shuchun.

“Alright, Tangying; do you want to know the answers to your questions now?”

She nodded.

“You’re at my flat right now. No, I didn’t kidnap you; I don’t know you either. Behind what, your kidnap case; you weren’t kidnapped. You were out cold by the beach, and I found you during my stroll. I’m not planning anything. I took you here because you probably would have died if I didn’t.” he raised an eyebrow. “Be a bit grateful. I took you here a couple nights ago; you’ve been out for three days. As far as I know, your name is Li Tangying; and me? I’m Huang Zitao. But you can call me Tao.”

The whole world froze for Shuchun. Her target came to her. Huang Zitao was right in front of her face, but this man seemed much to innocent to be assassinated. Something clicked in the back of her mind. From here on out, until her target is dead, she will be Li Tangying, and Wang Shuchun is no longer a person. ‘Tangying,’ she rolled her new name through her mind, and smirked. ‘Perfect,’

Tao coughed awkwardly, and Shuchun snapped back into to reality. She needed to play the role of a girl named Li Tangying; a weak girl (well, weaker than she actually was), who is flustered about have an attractive man before her. As if she was born to act, her cheeks filled with a pinkish color.

“You said I was unconscious for three days?” she questioned. Tao nodded, rather amused by the sudden change of behavior by the girl before him.

“I’m sorry for attacking you earlier; thank you for taking care of me…” she bowed.

Tao chuckled. “You’re welcome, Tangying,”

‘Damn, that laugh,’ she thought. Her face turned red, trying to push away the dirty thoughts she was beginning to get from Tao’s laugh.

“I think I’ll make my leave now, but thank you, I hope we can become friends,” she gave him a bright smile.

Tao glanced at his watch. “Oh, please stay for breakfast. I’d like to get to know you, Tangying. You seem… interesting…”

The girl, who addressed her very self as Tangying, looked quite shocked. “I’m sure I’m being a nuisance just sitting in your room! I couldn’t stay!”

Tao studied her for a bit. “The uniform you were wearing… it’s the one from my favorite nightclub. I’m close friends with Joonmyeon, the owner, he told me he only hires people with nowhere to stay. Simply because he wants to provide a shelter for the ones in need,”

Tangying sighed. “…and?”

“I conclude that you don’t have an actual home,”

She raised an eyebrow. It would be better to play it smart right now. Tao could question Joonmyeon about everything she tells him; so she had better say something that was believable. In the end, she opted to stay quiet.

“I would hate to make you leave and send you to live in the nightclub’s dorm; which I know isn’t clean. So, I am putting up an offer that I will not accept refusal for,”

Tangying looked confused.

“I would like to be close friends with you, and you seem very trustworthy,” Tao continued.

‘Oh, do I? You’re quite foolish then, aren’t you?’

“Come live with me, I won’t hurt you,”

About to refuse, Tangying caught the look in Tao’s eyes. Meekly, she nodded. Tao smiled, and Tangying’s inner self smirked.

‘Perfect,’  


author's comments


Hmm~ I wonder what will happen next~ =D

Anyways~ kekeke~ leave me a comment? ^^

@ akodawsileni: Kekeke, wasn't it obvious that Taotao would find her? ;D

And and and!! By KST&CST (is that what it's called? CST?) time~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED UNICORN~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XING~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XING~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIXING~ =3

Hehehehehe~ our beloved unicorn is turning 21~ ^^ LAY APPRECIATION DAYY~ LOLOLOL

Byeee~~