Talk

Mr. Young Age

 

The house was in silence. 

Left behind were Himchan and me. The tension between us could not be explained. 

I folded my arms, looking at Himchan, who was sitting down at Zelo's seat after he left. 

"I am pretty sure we have to talk, even if I don't really want to see your face." I said, staring at him.

"Like I said, I want you back." Himchan looked into my eyes. 

I quickly turned away, avoiding his gaze, I don't want to fall back in love with the guy who hurted me so much, not once, not twice, but ... I lost count. 

"I know you are avoiding my eyes.. You weren't like this last time..." His words rang, and flashbacks started playing in my head. 

 

Flashback:

Year 2008

"Himchan oppa, exams are over, what are you planning to do during the holiday?" I asked him as we walked home together. 

"As per normal, working at my uncle's photography studio. You?" Himchan put both hands into his back pocket, walking casually. 

"I don't know.. Tuition teacher again, maybe?" I said with a smile.. Looking into his eyes playfully. 

-End of Flashback- 

 

"Last time? Mmm!"Last time.." I said, nodding. 'Last time, I was stupid, I thought that Kim Himchan, the class flirt would actually treat me like his girlfriend wholeheartedly, well, I was only 18 then.." I rolled my eyes and said. 

'And now? Why can't you believe the same thing.." he argued. 

"Because I am no longer 18." I replied almost 0.5sec after him. 'Additionally, i saw you hugging, kissing, flirting with lots of girls." I said and looked away in anger. 

"But you know who I was like, but you choose to adore me so much," he said. "Why can't you try to believe that I am willing to change for you now? When you could actually believe that badass who lied all the time in the past?" 

"In the past? YOU ARE TELLING ME ABOUT THE PAST NOW?" I suddenly yelled. "YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF A BADASS WHO USED TO LIED!..." I continued. 

"SungMi!" Himchan suddenly stood up and shouted. 

I was shocked. 

"SungMi, listen to me", he walked towards me as I stepped a few steps backwards. "SungMi ah, I.. "

"Go away..." I requested and blinked my eyes, tears fell down without me knowing.. 

Flashbacks of our happy times kept on playing in my brain as I looked at him, the closer he comes, the more the flashback plays. 

 

Flashback:

 

                                                     

"Oppa! Here!!" I said as I ran to the seaside, "take a picture here!!" I started posing with a peace sign, typical asian...

"Okay! 1, 2, 3!" Himchan looked into the camera and took the picture.

"I wanna see the picture!!" I ran towards him. 

He took the camera and put his hand high up, "Get it if you can!!" 

"Ya!!!" I protested. 

"Okay.. A kiss here *point his cheeks* and I will show it to you.." 

-End of flashback- 

 

"SungMi.." Himchan called. 

"Kim Himchan, enough.." I stared at him again. "Say whatever you want to say and then vanish in my life, forever." I added. 

"I still love you, and I believe that you still do love me." He said, trying to hold my hand but I snatched my hand away. "For 1 year, in the US, I have not been contacting any girls, even the models I took pictures of. Because every single time I see them, their actions, no matter what it is, reminds me of you." He continued. 

'Done?" I turned away, once again. 

Himchan took a deep breath. "Every mintue, I will be thinking about you, what are you doing, have you eaten, what are you planning to do.." he said. 'I just want you to know, that no matter what happens, no matter where I am, no matter if you like it or not, I will still be loving you." he stated determinedly.

"End?" I asked again, looking at him. 

"If vanishing in your life is everything you asked from me, I will." He blinked and said. 'i don't care if you are dating that brat or not, but you are the only one I would want to be together, nobody else......" he wanted to continue. 

"Enough." I stopped him. '"Everything has it's time to leave, even watches stop working one day. I hope you remembered that line, stop pestering me." Isaid. "Enough, leave now." walked towards the door, opening it. 

"SungMi..." Himchan walked out of the door. "Trust me, for once.." I banged the door close. 

I squatted, slowly sitting down, leaning on the door.

 

Flashback:

"SungMi ya.. I will be going to the US for the whole year next week.." Himchan laid his head my lap as we were watching TV on the sofa. 

"Um, hm.." I nodded and smiled, feeling sad in my heart. 

"Will you miss me?" he asked, touching my hair. 

"Everything as it's time to leave, even watches stop working one day.." I pinched his nose gently. 

He stood up, sitting really close to me, looked at me in the eyes, I can feel his face coming closer, slowly.. Our lips touched, for the first time.

-End of flashback- 

 

"Stop thinking about it! Stop stop stop!" I hit my own head, crying, shouting, breaking down. 

Suddenly I heard the door unlocked. I quickly stood up, Daehyun opened the door, peeking inside, hoping that he didn't interrupt anything. 

'Noona.. Are you crying..?" Daehyun quickly helped SungRi into the house and he rushed towards me. 

"Unnie.." SungRi's heartwarming voice stopped my tears.

I quickly wiped the tears on my cheeks. 'Aniya, aniya, I am an adult already.." I ruffled SungRi's hair and wnet back to my room. 

 

 

*A full chapter of sorrows, featuring, Himchan. Himchan thinks that SungMi is dating her student, due to the misleading action of Zelo's and that heart shaped pizza in the oven.. hohoho~ Sorry, because I will be working very frequently during th holiday so maybe I will reduce it to 1 update everyday, but I promise that I will update everyday!! ^^*