Tutor

Mr. Young Age

 

"Unnie, what time is Zelo coming?" SungRi asked while I am preparing breakfast. 

"Not sure, Daehyunnie, what time?" I asked Daehyun, who was lying on the table, half asleep. 

"Um.. I don't know.. 12pm I think?" He opened his eyes and looked at his phone. 

"Breakfast.." I put the plate in front of Daehyun and he immediately sit up straight. 

"Ding dong~" The door bell rang. 

"I will get it." I dry my hand with my apron and opened the door. 

 

                                                              

"WHOA!" I bounced back a few steps after I exclaimed loudly. 

Daehyun quickly put a big piece of egg into his mouth and rushed to the door, "Ze...Zelo.. What's with the... outfit?"

SungRi then followed up. "Zelo..." she started to giggle,so did I. 

"What's wrong~?" Zelo dragged his words a little and then entered the house.

"Are you here for tuition or party?" I asked jokingly. 

"To tuition, and to impress you. Like I said, you are my ideal girlfriend." he bent down, looking at my face and said. 

Daehyun started coughing because he got shcoked and choked. SungRi had her eyes wide opened, jaws falling towards her neck. 

I frowned, tidying my hair due to embarrassment. "Bad joke, Zelo, bad joke." I said, walking to the kitchen. "Let's get started asap.." I continued. 

                                

"Okay.. So this time, the project question is.. " I looked at Zelo, hinting for an answer.

"Heart Warming Dinner." he answered. 

"Okay, first, think, what kind of food is heart warming, that can touch the heart of the comsumers?" I questioned again. 

"Mother's food!" SungRi said from the side. 

"Yes, now Zelo, what do you think?" I asked. 

"How about.. Bento from loved ones?" he asked. 

"Um, can be." I nodded. 

"I want to make that one." He requested. 

"But now, dinner, who would eat bento for dinner? It's not enough." I tried to correct him. 

"Couple dinner!" he replied.

"Fair enough, so what do you think you can make?" I was questioning again and again.

"Heart shaped pizza.." He felt a little shy to say that. 

"That's a good idea, I will teach you how to make that one.." I clapped two hands together. 

'Okay SungRi, time for physiotherapy..." Daehyun put on his coat and brought SungRi out. 

 

I prepared all the ingredients while Zelo started writing it down on a piece of paper really quickly. 

"Step One, the dough.. Add some oil, water, and a pinch of salt.." I said, addnig in the ingredient into a large bowl. Zelo looked at me, nodding. "Following?" 

He nodded and quickly write down. 

"Then, mix them well, dough must not be too hard or too wet." I put my hand into the bowl and started mixing the flour. I forgot to tie my hair so it kept falling down, touching my face. 

Zelo use his finger to tugged my hair to the back of my ear. I jerked and looked at Zelo, he smiled at me and continued writing. 

"Try doing it.." I instructed. 

Zelo took over the job and I went to the sink to clean my hands. 

I teached Zelo step by step and time passed really fast. 

The pizza were in the oven and the door bell rang again. 

"Daehyun forgot to bring his key I think.." I rushed to the door, opened it welcomely, however my facial expression changed immediately upon seeing the person. 

"Kim Himchan, now what?" I looked at him, almost buring a hole on his face. 

"Can I come in?" He asked. 

"No." I closed the door but he used his strong arm to hold onto it. 

He barged in. 

Zelo was gazing at the oven and stood up immediately after seeing Himchan. 

Himchan looked at Zelo and looked at me again. 

"Jung Sung Mi, really? Doing this to me? Dating this kid?" He pointed at Zelo, looking into my eyes. 

"No, yes, whatever it is, get lost now!" I yelled. 

The door was unlocked and Daehyun is back. 

"Himchan Hyung.." He pushed SungRi's wheelchair as he walked to the kitchen. "What's going on..?" 

I took a deep breath. "Nothing." 

"Ding!" the oven's alert rang in the tensed atmosphere. 

"Tuition is over, Zelo, pack and go home, Daehyun, bring SungRi to the skate park for me to.." I instructed, "Looks like I need to talk some sense with this douche." I said, looking straight into Himchan's eyes. 

No one dares to speak a single word and did as I said. 

 

*Have you followed me on Twitter? http://twitter.com/VirgoLadyTweets Hahaha! Okay, updated again! Hope you like it.*