Unexpected

Mr. Young Age

 

 

"Noona, noona.." Zelo ran after me as I enter the school with pokerface.

I walked without giving any damn due to what Himchan assumed, that I am dating Zelo.

"Noona!! Wait.." Zelo ran nearer and grabbed my hand, "come with me!" he pulled me to the Home Economic practical room.

I entered the room, slowly removing Zelo's hand from my wrist.

10 decorated cupcakes were placed neatly on the table. "감사합니다 사랑해요! "

"Noona, like it?" Zelo rest his chin on his hand just somewhere behind the cupccakes. With his eyes opened widely, expecting compliments.

"If you put more effort into the exam later, you will pass with flying colours." I said and walked away.

Zelo quickly ran over and blocked the door. "Choi Jun Hong! I am not in the mood now! Go away!" I yelled at him.

Zelo frowned and looked at me sadly. 

I passed him harshly, bumping onto his shoulder.

I quickly walked to the staff office, gathering my documents for the practical test rating today. 

"Ms. Jung, first day rating the students, nervous?" Mrs. An asked as we proceed to the exam venue together. 

"Hmm, not really, maybe a little bit." I smiled and looked into the documents humbly. 

I entered the class and the exam started right after a short breifing by Mrs. An. 

I hold my clipboard and started looking around, Zelo's concentration caught my attention and I began looking at him more closely. 

Zelo noticed and looked up at me, smiling cheerfully and confidently, mixing his pizza dough.For some unknown reason, I tugged my own hair to the back of my ear, just like how Zelo did to me. He smiled a little and continued making the pizza. 

 

After 2 hours, Mrs. An announced that the time was up and everyone has to serve their dishes. 

I tasted the food one by one and finally, it's Zelo's. 

"This is a pizza in a heart shape, symbolizing love and care from someone." He showed it to Mrs An, "This pizza.. Is dedicated to Ms. Jung."

I was shocked that Zelo said such thing in class, without any notice, I felt a cold peck on my cheek, the class went "Whoaa...", "Oh my god..", Zelo just... Kissed me, on the cheek. My teeth started to chatter and my tempurate increased. I quickly ran out of the class, wiping my cheek. 

 

I returned to my seat in the staff office and my phone rang.

'Noona! Daehyun here! Come to the hospital really fast! Now!! Faster!" Daehyun said panickedly in the phone, I can hear sorrows from his voice at the same time. 

'What happened??' I asked. 

"Omma, Omma.." Daehyun started to tremble and sob. 

"What happened!" I stood up and yelled, running out of the school, flagging a taxi. "I am coming, take care of SungRi first.." 

I got into the cab and instruct the driver to drive me to the hospital.

 

                                                   

"Daehyun! What's wrong..?" I asked, as I pant badly. 

"Omma.. Was bringing SungRi to the pysiotherapy centre.. A car drives at a high speed and almost knock SungRi down, Omma.. Omma.." Daehyun started to tremble, holding his tears. 

'I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO BRING SUNGRI!" I yelled at Daehyun. 

"The company was in a mess now, no one is free, Himchan wanted to help but I know you won't like it so..." Daehyun explained. 

I combed my fringe backwards with my hands, let out a big sigh. "How's Omma? Where is SungRi now?" I looked around and asked Daehyun. 

"Omma, is in coma now.. SungRi was badly in shock so she fainted.." Daehyun said, looking at the ground guilty. 

I wrapped his shoulder with my arm and said, "We can only wait for further announcement now.." while tears rolled down my eyes. 

We nodded and sat down on the chair nearby. 

 

Suddenly, my phone rang, it was from Omma's restaurant. 

 

"SungMi ah! Sungmi! Come here now!! Bad thing is happened!!" Omma's employee said so. 

"What now?" I replied. 

"Someone is here to take away your omma's shop!!" she said loudly. 

"I will be there in 10 minutes, ask them to wait before touching my propeties!" I replied angrily. 

 

"Daehyun, you stay, I need to go to the restuarant now." I stood up and started rushing to the restuarant. 

 

                                                           


"Where are they now?" I arrived at the restaurant but only Aunty Kim was there. 

"They left, but asked me to pass you this document." Aunty Kim said. "They say, once you read, you will know what is going on." She added. 

I started flipping though the pages and got to know that the biggest company of the area is buying the land away, however, the street with the most amount of revenue by the end of 3 months will not be demolished but only given 50% shares to the company. 

I explained to Aunty Kim and told her Omma's condition. 

"Additionally, Daehyun has his own career, SungRi is not fit for the job, you can't do it alone too.." I sighed. 'The only way.. I quit my job as a teacher and come back here to help." I added. 

"SungMi ah, that's too much for you, you always wanted to be a teacher..." Aunty Kim stated disappointedly. 

"If situation doesn't allow me to, I should choose the best thing to do." I advised, the 'situation' was not only about the shop behind removed, it was about what Zelo did, I don't have the pride and courage to stay in the school as a teacher anymore.. I persuaded and she agreed with my suggestion.

"I will be here tomorrow, so let's work well together! I don't wanna see Omma's only hope to be destroyed by some outsiders." I hugged Aunty Kim and left to the hospital. 

 

 

*Kind of boring here but bear with me, this chapter is actually the most important chapter that links to all the future chapters!! ^^ Once again, thanks for the subs and comments! Totally motivative. Follow me on Twitter, @VirgoLadyTweets and I will update some #imagines some times! ><*