Action!

Professional Assassins

Ren's POV

Days at school went slow without him. Nothing was the same. And at every corner I thought I would see his face smiling, waiting for me. This happened to me every day, and the others started to get really worried. Yes. I haven't been myself since I got back to school, and I was starting to go insane! This was perfect! Every lesson I would put my feet at the table, not care about the teacher, they had stopped begging me and start to get worried anyway. I would stare out the window and thinking of.......... Nothing. Exactly nothing. 

The doctor had promised me to call when JR showed any sign of waking up. But they said that a week ago. So I started to loose faith. With other words, my days consisted of.... You could say NOTHING. Until one day. I got a call from the hospital during a lesson. I didn't care about the lesson and ran out the class room, through the corridors and out of school. When I came to the hospital the doctor met me outside.

"Come on in Minki. He wants to see you."

He said with a smile. I started to tear up as soon as he said those five words. "He wants to see you." I fallowed the doctor to JR's room. When we got there, he was sitting up. Smiling. How I've missed that smile. My tears failed me and started to fall. I ran to his arms and cryed my heart out, telling him how much I've missed him and other nothings like that. After an hour of crying, he kissed me and looked me deep in the eyes. 

"Ren, you look horrible!"

I just laughed at him.

Two days later, he was dissmissed from the hosptal, and as always, he started to care more and more about work.

"JR. It doesn't matter what you say! You. Are. Not. Going!"

I actually thought he would flip. Which he did. 

"Aron! I'm OK now! I can move! And..."

"NO! I'm sorry boss! But we are doing this without you this time! If you're getting hurt again, you will kill Ren! Think about him for once!"

He didn't answer. He just ran to his room and stayed there the rest of the night...

JR's POV

Next day...

I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast, you know. The usual. Except one thing. When I took my keys and where half way through the door, I felt a stinging pain in my stomach and of course, Ren found me. He went up to me, lifted my shirt and looked at the bandages. They were more red then they should be and he looked at me. Pissed. And still at Aron's and Minhyun's, I couldn't do anything. And on top of it, it was Saturday, so we were supposed to catch Yunho now. But, no, not me apparently. 

"You are staying right where you are! You are not doing this with that wound!"

I looked pleading at him. But couldn't brake him. He just looked angry at me, which made me turn around and lay down on the sofa. 

"You can still keep contact with us..."

He said and smiled brightly at me. He sat down next to me and I put my arms around him and draged him down with me.

"Stay here Minki..."

I whispered in his ear and made him chill. He closed his eyes and started to breath smooth and calm. He was warm. The kind of warmth I've missed. The kind of warmth only Ren can give me. But our moment was ruined by Baekhos voice. 

"Yah... Love birds! Stop cuddling and Ren, we're going to need your help!"

He let out a loud sigh and got out of my arms. He didn't say anything. Just walking to his room and closing the door. 

I put my hand on my forehead and let out a sigh. I couldn't stand this. Being forced to stay at home when the others would do the job. Argh! I hate it! So now, the only thing I can do is sleeping, watchg TV and listening to music. But I could still follow the mission with my phone, and that, I was glad for. 

Ren's POV

I got into my room and turned the lights of. Closed the windows and pushed a button. My whole room transformed into an empty, black room with technology everywhere. I stood in the center and threw out my arms to one corner each. I swished them together and my wall turned into a computer screen. 

Time to go to work!


Okey, just to make it easier for me and for you...

They are still at Aron's and Minhyun's place. Don't know why, just wanted it like that^^

Comment and subscribe^^