What went wrong?

Professional Assassins

Minhyun's POV

Present time...

When I saw JR got shot from my rooftop, I didn't know what to do. But I knew one thing. Jung Yunho needed to die. He had now hurt, not just my leader but my friend. I took away my sniper gun and contacted Ren and Aron.

"Ren! Aron! What exactly happend!?"

"Something went wrong and I can't find what!" 

"Bro! Let's meet outside Jung Corp."

"Got it bro!"

I went down the building, with nearly 30 floors, and met up with Aron outside Jung Corp. Baekho was with him.

"The only thing we need to do now is first go get JR to the hospital, and later on find Yunho! Ren! Where is he!?"

"Yunho's right now on his way to Jeju Island! But JR's more important!"

He nearly screamed at me. Those two have alway had a thing for the other. Everyone of us knows that. But he was right. JR's life was more important. 

"An ambulance is on it's way..."

Ren's words didn't calm me down. He could be dead by now, so without any other words said, I bursted through the main entrance. Everyone screamed at me inside that "you can't run in here", or, "you're not allowed to enter". But I didn't care. JR was dying, he could even be dead by now. 

JR's POV

I couldn't move. My whole belly hurt, but I couldn't cry. I just lay there. With blood all around. What had just happened!? All I knew and remebered was that someone had shot me, and right now...

So many thoughts ran through my head, about where the others were, where Yunho had gone, and if I was dead or if I was still alive. I couldn't tell, and I hated it. 

Haha, even in a situation like this, I think about the others. Sometimes, I just feel like a pathetic idiot. An idiot that doesn't care about his own life. But what can I say!? I love my team. They have everything a team needs. And I'm their leader. So how can I not care???

"JR! JR!" 

I heard Minhyun shout and saw his face. He lifted me over his shoulders and went out of the room, and down the elevator. Now and then I would cough blood on his shirt or the carpet. 

I didn't even recall when we got down before my world turned black.

Aron's POV

When I saw my little brother carrying our out leader on his shoulders I thought I would pass out as well. I've never seen him in that state. Under all the years we've been doing this together, he have never been shot. Never lost. And never, ever, looked as fragile as this. I ran to them and helped Minhyun with JR. Baekho looked to afraid to move, so he just stood there. He looked terrified. Like he had just seen a ghost. Just as JR. 

"How is he!?"

Stupid question Aron! And it proved to be right when I didn't get an answer from Mnhyun but an angry glare. He put him on the ground and looked concerned at me. I put my hand on his shoulder and Baekho came up to us. 

"Is he going to be OK?"

"Of course he is! He is JR!"

We heard Ren's voice literally scream at us through our earpieces. All of us jumped and Minhyun up in my lap. He looked at me and then at JR. He still wasn't moving. Bust his wound had stopped bleeding, which concerned me a bit. Since he hag gotten shot in the belly. After a while, we heard the ambulance comming and they took him away. When we were alone again we could hear Ren sobbing. Baekho still couldn't move and me and Minhyun argued.

"Why didn't you shot him from your rooftop!?"

"Why didn't you!? Your top were closer!"

"But you saw him all the time through that ing window!"

"Shut the up!! Both of you! It's no ones fault except that idiot Yunho! Got it!?"

The once quiet and terrified Baekho now stood and screamed at us. We both looked confused at him and he look furious. Like a sleeping bear just woke up. Or an angry and hungry lion. Well, he was like that when he was hungry but still! He looked down at the ground and lifted his hand to his ear. He then looked up at the sky.

"Ren? You still there?"

He didn't seem to get an answer until seconds later.

"Yes. I haven't gone anywhere..."

"He's going to be OK, right?"

This time, he didn't get an answer.