Chapter 07

Personal Slave

Jessica's POV

 

As i finished cooking the porridge for kris i immediately go to his room, I shake him slowly and he slowly open his eyes "Sir your breakfast" I said he let out a small smile and gets up and finally eat his meal.I am looking at him as he eat does it taste delicious "How's the porrifge?" I asked with my eyes widend he take a spoonful porridge "It taste good" he said and take another spoonful.

 

"Get ready" He said.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked

 

"Its time to party" He said

 

 

He head to the bathroom and i get his empty bowl then head to kitchen then washes the dishes, I head to my room and take a bath again. As i go put of my room i didn't put any make up then i waited for kris in the living room.

 

 

"Come on, lets finish our make up first" he said and he grabbed my hand as we go out the house, my heart skipped a bit it was racing so fast he opened the car door for me and i get inside, we are both quiet none of us is talking i am just looking at the window he breaks the silence into playing some music it so soothing i closed my eyes and he tapped me "Don't sleep" he said and leave a smirk I nod at him nad just close my eyes. I wonder how's my sister is doing right now, i can sense that he looking at me i smiled and he poked my cheeks over and over again and suddenly i bite him.

 

 

We burst into laughter until we head to the salon we are still laughing I didn't notice that he is still holding my hand. "Amigo! Is she your girlfriend?" The guy said he is tall, and have a bleached hair. Kris looked at me and give me a smile "Yeah" He said, my eyes were widened and just go with th flow with him we seperated our ways.

 

 

"Yoomi imnida" She said and smiles at me "You don't need to put a lot of make up, your pretty without makeup" yoomi said and I just smiled at her of course I am beautiful i said on my mind and suddenly royals by lorde played on the salon which make me so confident today.

 

After the make up finished i meet kris he have a granny hair and i burst into laughter "What the kris?" I said and he just laighed and we head to the car to meet the guy who made my dress "So you really have a busy life?" I asked and he just nods, he focused on the driving also we keep rocking the car we both sing and he raps well.

 

 

"Jessica since that i introduce you to my friend as my girlfriend can we just pretend as a couple?" He asked. I give him a smile and i nod at him after an hour we head to the boutique.

 

 

I get in the fitting same as kris and his the first one who goes out the room i have some assitant when i am wearing with this gown I go out and he was jaw dropped "Do i look pretty?" I asked.

 

 

"Your just the girl what i have been looking for" He jokes and pinch his stomach "Fabulous couple of the year!" The guy said/

 

 

He pays the gown also his tuxedo it was $145,000 i was jaw dropped at the same time my eyes widened "nah i earn $200,000 per hour" he said cofidentlu. We head back to the salon again to fix my hair.It was exactly 1:00 pm when we finished we decided to eat on the streets "Everybody is looking at us" I said and kris looked around "tss don't mind them were hungry" he said and i nod.

 

 

After eating we headed to the venue were too early for it so we spend time playing on our phone "Should we take some of our pictures?" He said and grabs his phone i nodded and finally we had a personal selca.


"There will be a lot of paparazzi out there be ready" he said and Its exactly 6:30 pm when we got down the hotel room of course i retouched my make up a bit and he also do some make up as we both go down i looked to my left and right he was right there are a lot of paparazzi i put my mask and he put his mask also he hold my hand so tight "I got your back" he said and smirked.

 


We just continue walking until we go to the designated room and i hold his hand tighter all of us were waering mask "Don't go anywhere" he said and get some handcup and he put it on us and smiled "No more escaping" he said. He keeps foing some business talk with me "Oh this is my girlfriend Jessica Jung" He said proudly.


"Oh from jung industry?" A old woman said and i nod, It must be ashamed for him everybody know what happend to my family and finally we head to our table and there was kai with another girl also suho with his sister and of course our couple lovey dovey couple baekhyun and taeyeon "I knew it your into her!" Baekhyun shouted and pointed on our wrist.


"So she can't go anywhere" kris said and we all laughed except for kai as usual he doesn't laugh at the time like this "you look like a horse" I nag on kris and he hit my hand "you look like a koala" he hissed we keep teasing and teasing until the event finally start.


"Lets welcome our very own prince! Huang Zi Tao!" The MC said some tall guy go down the stage and wave at us we give him a loud of applause "Who is he?" I asked. "Brother from the another mother" Kris whispered we are having a hard time on out cops I scratch my head "How we will eat?" I asked

He sighed and looked at me "We'll feed each other" He said and i just smiled at him then the guy called Tao go to us and give kris a manly hug "Oh yea!" They both said anf have a fist bump "Man this is my girl Jessica" He said and i give him a friendly hug.


"Can i dance with her later?" Tao said and remove his masked "No she's mine nobody touches whats mine" He said and i bluch a bit the others are teasing us and Tao give kris a litte pucnh "Lets eat" Tao said and we head to the food area and still we are still on the handcops "Do you know jessica kris is a hard headed person so you better put a har helmet too" he said and we laughed. "Your a beautful girl" he added.


As we head to the table me and kris feed each other and keep playing on each other "Don't play with the food" Kai said and we feed each other normally and giggled a bit. Since that Tao goes into our table after eating i have been out of place.


While the others are flirting specially Taeyeon and Baekhyun "Time to dance" kris said and we go to the dancefloor and started to dance he remove his mask i looked at his face oh his face is so beautiful, his skin is smooth. his teeth were not that perfect but he looks perfect for me. He grabs my wrist and i lean my head on his shoulder "Kai is giving me a death glare" He said and continue dancing "Thats okay" I said.


"Nobody touches whats mine" He said and grabs my chin and he kissed me and i kissed back, we both smiled and i winked on him.


"Mine" He said and put his finher on my lips "yes yours" I said and he hugged me and we continue dancing.