Chapter 06

Personal Slave

It was already midnight when kris and jessica got home when they got home obviously jessica is calling kris 'master' again and kris keeps laughing at it while jessica got irritated. 

 

"I wonder jess why do you need to work here? Did you run away?" Kris asked, jessica stared at him for awhile "Well the company had been bank crupt so i need to work and i think mom and dad will close our company though thats why i got 2 jobs being a waiter at maid cafe far somehow on our school and being your personal slave master" she said. Kris looks down for awhile and smiled at jessica "You're such a strong girl jessica" he said

 

She laughs "That is what you thought but i am really weak" jessica said with a sad tone, she misses krystal so much and her mom and dad "Whats with the sad tone enough with that you know your an awesome girl" kris said he said it honestly and it touches jessica's heart kris is slowly falling in love with jessica a lot of girls likes kris and obviously jessica have a lot of admirers too.

 

Kris sighed "Uhm jessica will you be my partner at the party of tao tomorrow?" he said and jessica nods "Really?!" Kris said with a shocked tone and jessica nods quickly "Okay lets buy your gown tomorrow" he said 

 

 

"Yes master" Jessica said and bows, He smiled "Jessica give me a kris in the forehead please?" he said and jessica did it "now go back to your room" and jessica follows his order.

 

 

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

        While walking to my room my phone finally rings and krystal i immediately go outside but suddenly the call ended so fresh the air here outside is so fresh my phone rings again and i finally anwer it.

 

      J : Krystal-ah why you weren't replying on my messages?

      K : Unnie mianhae ~ i had a workshop todo on.

      J : Nah it's okay so how are you? Have you eat well? Are you with someone in our house or your alone?

      K : I'm with sulli and amber and yes i have been eating well how are you there? Did they treat you well?

      J : I'm fine and i am enjoying my job did mom called you?

      K : No what about you?

     J : Nope

     They both laugh

     J : Okay i'll hang up you better take care of yourself while i am not there okay? I love you krystal always remember that don't do anything stupid.

     K : Yah Unnie! I am not doing anything stupid!

     J : Don't lose your ity okay?

     Krystal laughs quietly

    K : Yes ma'am i am going to sleep already i love you!! Thanks for everything unnie ~

       *Call Ended

 

So i head going back to my room and goes to bed and check the time i scheduled my alarm into 5:40 am and i scan my picture with my mom i really miss her i wonder how'd they doing on the usa i hope it will be okay no calls and text from her and i go to sleep.

 

I know in my mind that its not yet 5 or something but theres someone who is keeps waking up "Jessica-ah wake up please i'be already got the designer" someone said "Okay dad i'll go downstairs later" i said wait what dad? I opened my eyes and its kris "I hired a private designer" he said and he helps me to get up on my bed so we both go to his room and the designer measure my body and i choose the color white. 


So kris goes outside with the designer my eyes we're too heavy my eyes we're closing slowly and i fall asleep.


Kris P.O.V


   When i return to my room jessica is already sleeping i have no choice but to sleep on the sofa jessica is really beautiful i touched her cheeks "That guy is too stupid. Your so beautiful" i whispered "ahh" jessica said so i moved back and jessica is still sleeping i put the blanket on her so she won't catch a cold.

 

No One's P.O.V


      The sun raise up, Jessica's phone keeps on ringing and finally she woke up and turn off her alarm jessica was shocked that she was on kris bed she looked at kris sleeping silently kris doesn't even have a blanket "Poor master" she said quietly and put a blanket on kris she fixed the bed of kris and get out on the room, the other maids were looking at her but she doesn't mind it. She goes to her room and take a bath and put her uniform on and goes to the kitchen and cook for kris.

 


But unfortunately she didn't cook the rice well the other maids were looking at her "do you need some help?" Ji eun said the head of the maids jessica shooked her head. 

 

 

"Its my job though i can do this" Jessica said and smiled she cooked a porridge its somehow delicous the others were worried because of jessica's cooking.


Sorry for the late update ~ 

Comments please <3 it makes me happy and give me some energy to update ~