Chapter 01

Personal Slave

The sun finally shows up its time for school. She looks at the window "Its raining sunshine woahh" jessica sang she goes tdown and prepare the breakfast for krystal and herself but the hot dogs were burn the bacon is overcooked and also the rice were overcooked but good thing krystal still helps her when it comes to cooking.

 

As they finish eating their breakfast "I wonder why mom and dad stops sending us allowance?" Jessica asked with a funny facial expression because of her cooking was so bad. 

 

"I told you unnie if we didn't agree to dad about living on our own probably we stll have a lot of cash and we have a maid" krystal said.

 

"You don't like my cooking didn't you?" jessica said with a sad tone krystal messed up her sister's hair "My goodness unnie! I kinda like it you know" krystal said with a fake smile, jessica pinched the nose of her sister "I know your lying" she said and they both laugh jessica cleans the dishes and krystal finally takes a bath.

 

They both go to school, they kissed each others cheeks and say good bye as jessica go inside the classroom she saw a guy who is really familiar but she didn't mind but then tiffany surprisingly hugged her "I missed you jessie!" tiffany said

 

"Why you didn't go in the cruch last week?" tiffany said said sullenly. Jessica smiled "Don't worry i know the reason now" tiffany said with her famous eye smile "Is he a transfer student?" jessica whispered to tiffany's ear and tiffany nodded

 

Jessica and tiffany finally chit chatting and then taeyeon and sunny finally came "Woah jess you're so early" sunny said and pinched the cheeks of jessica, but jessica replied with a smile. As time goes by one by one the students came but all suddenly some girls were squealing on the outside and kris just smirked.

 

Kris was attracted to jessica since for the first time that he saw her today the exo finally came and they all shocked that kris was finally came back in korea

 

"The ?" Kai said 

"Oh my dragon" tao said

"Holy mayo!" Luhan said

"Hey whats going on here?" chanyeol said with a derp smile and look on the front and then he was shcoked

"I told you guys kris will be back today" suho said and give a high five to kris and kris stood up the others were acting crazy they keep pinching kris cheeks, it was the best day for them friends.

 

All of the students became quiet as the teacher came "Okay class we have a new transfer student please student please stand up" Mrs.Lee said and kris stands up and inroduce his self probably "You may seat near with ms.jung" the teacher said and jessica raised her hand lazily.

 

Finally jessica have a seatmate the other students doesn't want to go near to jessica because they said jessica was like a monster and don't even mind them, and  jessica doesn't talk to them as kris looks at the eyes of jessica it was obviously sleepy he can't stop staring at her face.

 

They were all listening to the lesson but jessica was looking everywhere and suddenly stretch her arms and kris looks at jessica once again "Are you sleepy?" kris said and jessica nods.

 

Kris just smiled at jessica "My name is kris" he said but jessica give a stop sign and kris stops talking "I know you have introduce yourself already on the front" she said and he smile, she just smiled back.

 

They were chitchatting and kris mentioned about his history and jessica did the same they didn't even notice that 3 subjects were already passed and they just keep talking and laughing. Maybe they even copy once but it was only the start so the teacher won't notice them.

 

Jessica is quietly squealing because of kris joke immitating some voice of their teacher the other students were looking at them  well especially suho and kai who obviously like jessica.

 

The bell rang.

 

 

The other students cheer because of the bell rang also jessica and kris celebrated because they were about to take a quiz and they don't even know what was the quiz about. "So i guess i'll be going with my friends" jessica said and smile her ballpen fall and kris gets the ballpen of jessica.

 

He didn't let go of the hand of jessica they had an eye to eye contact for 15 seconds and tiffany breaks the air of kris and jessica and give a eyesmile for them "Bye kris" jessica said with a awkward smile and kris wave his hand tiffany was pulliing jessica everywhere 

 

They were at the canteen and jessica bought a sandwich and her favorite banana milk and she bump kai "Omo mianhae" jessica said and bow kai smiled "no need its okay jess" kai said can't stop smiling "Okay then" jessica said and go to her friends kris was watching jessica.

 

Jessica is careless of her actions and kris was laughing at it suho and tao was curious were kris is looking so they look at where is kris looking so tao and suho nods and sehun claps his hands and got the attention of kris "so we finally cath your attention" luhan said kris eat his lunch "So now i'll tell you guys why i am here first of all i don't why. Second my parents told me to go here and thats all i really know and my family is already here" kris said.

 

The others laugh and tao nudge kris they can't stop sharing their stories since that they we're near the door kris saw that jessica and her friends were going outside and jessica leaves her friends who were about to go at he library but she decided to go in the music room.

 

She can't stop smiling when she play the piano "Without you i'll be miserable at best" somebody sang and jessica looks near the door and it was just kris. "Woah you're a fan of mayday parade?" jessica said smiling and kris nods and also plays the piano jessica is just smiling

 

 

The bell rang 

 

 

"Lets go back on the classroom" jessica said and kris closed the piano and jessica locked the door but when they're on the outside she realized that she left her phone at the music room "My goodness" she said and kris looks at the music room and points on the phone "you'll get it later don't worry" kris said jessica was really sad and she was about to cry but suddenly kris immitate the voice of one their teacher's voice so they both laugh.

 

They go inside the classroom and their late "Ms.Jung and Mr.Transfer student stay outside" the teacher said jessica looks down and they probably go outside. 

 

 

"What the? Does krith liketh jethica?" Sehun said and looks at luhan but he doesn't know the answer. So he touched tao's back and smile first "Does kris likes jessica?" luhan said but tao doesn't know the ansswer too "I don't know" tao said, the other students is talking about kris and jessica 

 

Jessica and kris is just keep talking and talking nothing to do they were kneeling and their hands were raised "Oh yeah kris i'm sorry i brought you in to this you're just a transferee and then you had a offense already " jessica said with a sad tone kris pinched jessica's cheeks and smile "Its okay"

 

When the subject ended kris and jessica finally enter the room and then kris gets his phone and asked jessica's number his heartbeat was beating faster and faterer "Thanks" kris said suho were looking at them but the two keeps talking and talking they didn't mind the teacher but kris introduce hisself

 

 

The bell rang and of course its time for them to go home jessica didn't say good bye to anyone but they she goes at the music room and gets her phone and she kissed her phone "i'll never ever leave you again" she said and keeps kissing it and it rings she receive a new message.

 

From : Unknown

Hey take care jess! ^^
- kris

 

She smiled and then go home

 

 

Kris was his friends on his house  when his friend enter his room "Oh kris try to clean your room" chen said and baekhyun was covering his nose "You need a maid man" chanyeol said and gets some magazine in kris room

 

 

"I have a great idea what if lets clean kris room for today?" D.O said and everyone agrees and they clean the room of kris its very tidy. They print some ads so kris can get a personal maid and then they post it everywhere as they can do.

 

 

They eat somewhere on the restuarant in korea "Since that kris is back! He will treat us!" Chen said they all cheer but except for kris he just face palm "So kris whats up to you and jessica?" suho said 

 

"Well she's nice i wonder why the others were afraid of her she's really nice and i feel comfortable with her she understands me and i understand her we have a lot of common she share some of her problem thats why we post some ads near their house" kris said the other nods "You like her?" kai said with a cold tone

 

 

"I don't know so whats up with the cold tone?" Kris asked and kai smirked "nothing dude" he laughs "Don't you ever try to fall to jessica i really like her" kai said.

 

 

Their order finally came so they eat.