Big News~!

Even thought your a robot i still LOVE you !

I heared my alarm clock go off *Beep,beep,Beep*.. I touched the botton and got up from my bed and headed striaght to the bathroom for i can take my shower and head to school.

~~~*25 minutes taking a shower*~~~

I got out and dryed my self off. I got dressed in my regular uniform but on friday i wear what i want.

(the uniform Hatsuri wears :) ,, BLUE~!)

 

I went downstairs after i got dressed and greeted the chef. "Goodmorning Chef."i said. "Goodmorning Hasturi, breakfast is at the table and the young men are in the living room watching tv."he told me while smiling. I smiled back and bowed and went to the kitchen and ate my breakfast and i heard running behind me. "HATURI ! goodmorning~!" Mir said. I giggled at his cuteness. "Goodmorning Mir."I smiled at him. Everyong had came and and greeted me and i greeted thm back. "How did you sleep Hatsuri?"Seungho asked me. "I slept fine and you?"i asked. They laughed at what i said. "What?" i asked. "We dont sleep Hatsuri, were robots."He said.i made a face like ":o".. I looked at the clock and it said 7:13am and i had to be at school at 7:25am."Sorry guys i have to go to school so ill see you after school."I told them. They all made the pouty face and nodded thier heads. "I want to go to school with you so i can protect you from any harm."Joon said with his cheeky grin. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. "I dont know."I said. Then all of them started saying all of them wanted to go together to school to protect me. "Alright,Alright ill ask the school and see what they can do."I sighed. They all high-fived eachother. I waved goodbye at them and got in the car and told the driver to take me to school. I looked at my watch and it was 7:20am i had 5 minutes to get to school. The good thing was i lived really close but they never had let me leave the house by myself. We arrived at the school and waved goodbye to my driver and headed towards my locker and put my stuff away and take out my stuff for i dont have to go back to go get it. I walked in class and i made it before the bell rang whitch was in 1 minute. I sat in my seat which was next to my best friend Kisame. "Goodmorning Kisame."i smiled at her. She saw me and hugged me really quick. "Happy Birthday~! and goodmorning."she said happily. I smiled and she past me a gift and i thanked her for it. I opened it and it was a silver charm braclet that said my name."I have the same one but in my name but to match."She said. "Thankyou so much Kisame."i hugged her while thanking her. The teacher had came in and we had to take out our notebooks and start writting notes.

~~~*skipping to lunch*~~~

I walked to the office and asked that i can speak to the pricipal. I can only speak to him because he was really close to my parents so i know i can count on him. I knocked on the door and i heard he said come in. "Mr.Jang, May i speak with you?"i asked. "Sure dear please come and sit."he said. "Well Mr.Jang i have a favor to ask you."i said uneasy. "Go ahead and tell me dear."he said. "Well my parents have put people to protect me and they want to go to the same school as me.. so i was wondering if you could enrole them here?"i asked. He stayed silent a while but he finally agreed. I was so happy i thanked him and i went to the bathroom and called chef.

~~~*fone conversation*~~~ Blue=me + Green=chef

me: Hi chef its me, and i wanted to tell you to go buy the boys uniform and stuff thier starting school.

chef: When do they start?

me: Tomorrow.

chef: As you wish, well have everything ready for them tomorrow.

me: Thankyou chef ill see you at home after school and we'll talk about the rest.

chef: I'll see you then.

~~~*fone conversation ended*~~~

I came out the bathroom and went to the cafeteria to tell Kisame the news~!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope you guys liked it ~! im also sorry for not updating in 2 weeks>-< ive been soo buisy with school and everything .. But i promise to update once a week ~!

Please Suscribe and comment and lets be FRIENDS ~! <3

Thunder Loves You ~! Ehe soo cute ~! <3