Happy Birthday Misstres !

Even thought your a robot i still LOVE you !

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" I yelled while laughing. I went tot he living room and looked around. I saw someone's shoes behide the curtains. I walked really quiet to the shoes. I pulled the curtains. "Ahaaa i g-.."i said while noticing that it was just shoes thier. "Booo! you guys tricked me!"i pouted. I heard giggles from upsatirs. I grinned to myself and went quietly as possible upstairs to get them. I went to the library and its was dark but i didnt want to cheat so i moved while the lights were off. The door closed behind me out of nowhere. I jumped."U-mm g-guys please d-dont p-play like t-this.."I stutterd. I felt i was at the corner and i acciedently kicked something. "AHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled. "Hasturi ! whats wrong?!"Seungho said. I remebered that voice it was Seungho's voice. I wrapped my arms around him and tightly. "Are you ok?" Seungho ask. I felt thier was running from the hallway. "HASTURI!!" they all yelled my name and busted through the door. Mir the lights and i was still in Seungho's arms while he was patting my head. "What happened to Hasturi?"Joon asked worried. "I did a prank and she got really scared, im sorry Hatsuri."Seungho said. I pulled away from him and i nodded my head without showing my face. I started laughing. "You really thought i would cry? Ahahahaha."i kept laughing uncontrolaby. They all looked at me wierd. "Hello, im a black blet in fighting i can defend myself."i stuck my tounge out at them. "Awww meanie! I was soo worried about you!"Mir said while puffing his cheeks. I giggled at his cuteness. I looked at Thunder but he had no reaction.*in head*"Maybe he dosent like me.."*end* I looked down. "Im sorry.."i said and walked out the room. I went downstairs and to find Chef and tell him to make me something cause i was hungry.*in head.*"Wow .. what a great birthday.. NOT!.. my parents die and now i get scolded by my robots..what a day.."*end* I went into the kitchen to find him already cooking. "Ohh good timimg Misstres im making you something to eat, i thought you might be hungry."He smiled. "Your the best chef."I smiled. I walked into the dinning room and waited for chef to bring me my food. "Misstres Hasturi."Thunder said. I truned around to see him i was supprised, i thought he didnt like me. "Yes Thunder?"i said in a low voice. "Can i tell you something?"he asked. I nodded my head and patted the seat next to me for he can sit. So he did and he sat in the seat next to me. "Misstres.."he started. I nodded my head for he can continue. "Do .. Do you hate me Misstres?"he asked me. "WHAT!? How can i hate you Thunder?"I said suprised because i thought he hated me, not me to him. "I thought you liked Joon and Seungho better than me."He dropped his head low.i shook my head no. "Thunder i like all of you very much and equally."I said while lifting his chin for he can look at me. "Misstres.."he said. "yes?"i said. "I have no emotions, i need to be taught."He said. "Emotions?"i asked. "Yes for me to laugh,smile,be happy, be emberessed,and mad all those emotions."He said. "Then ill teach you then Thunder, dont worry!"I smiled and hugged him. He nodded his head and returned the hug. "AHEM." i heard and i turned around to find the chef with the food. I saw the rest of the staff come out with 5 more plates. "Ummm why 5 more plates?"i asked. "Thier for the boys."the chef said. I nodded my head and saw the rest of the guys come in to eat. I didnt want to look at them so i put my head down. "Please dont be mad at us missres." Mir said. I looked up at them. "Im not mad at you, i thought you guys were mad at me.."i said. They shook thier head no. "We love our Misstres not hate."they all said. I blushed. "I love you guys to."I smiled and i felt my eyes water. I saw thunder pick up a napkin and wipe my tears away and watch the guys smile. The the Chef came in with a big cake. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSTRES HASTURI!!"They all yelled. I was so happy that i started Crying of joy and happiness. The cake was put infrount of me and i blew the candles.*wish*"I wish that i can stay with everyone forever."*end*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that?! I hoped everyone liked it ! Please commoent and rate! <3

Thankyou~! :)