Chapter Three

Their whisper is the Lucifer
''We already have your possessions in the trunk,'' Key said. "How?" ChoHee asked in a very confused voice. "We saw a friend of yours that was at your house, so she gave us your stuff," Onew clearified. "Oh, okay," ChoHee felt more relieved. She got in the car and they went to the SHINee dorm. "We're here, hubae!" Taemin chirped. ChoHee got out the car and Minho helped her with her stuff. Once inside, Jonghyun showed ChoHee the room that she'd be staying in. "Okay, SHINee, I am going to get in the shower, but I'll be out soon," ChoHee announced. ChoHee got her pjs, towel, and soap and went into the bath room. ChoHee could not believe that this was happening. She the water and got in the tub. As soon as she closed the curtain, the door opened. "ChoHee, are you in here?" Jonghyun asked. "No, it's...it's the shower fairy. What do think, pabo-ya," Sarcasm lingered in her voice. "Sorry," Jonghyun fought laughter, "I have to tell you something about Minho." "What is it?" ChoHee aked wondering. "Minho is kinda-" "Jonghyun! Key-hyung is looking for you!" Taemin busted in. He glared at Jonghyun in warning. "What?" Jonghyun asked, innocently. "Did you tell her anything about Minho?" Taemin whispered so ChoHee couldn't hear him. Jonghyun shook is head,no.