Chapter Two

Their whisper is the Lucifer

"What do mean?" ChoHee asked, her heart racing.

"You're her! The girl we've been looking for," Taemin said.

"What?!" ChoHee asked, still not at peace.

"The girl from the music video dancing and to our song Shout Out," Minho clearifed.

"Okay I see now. Now why were you all looking for me?" ChoHee's heart leveled out into a steady beat. But now she was confused.

"We wanted to know if you wanted to come with us and record song with us or something." Onew said.

"Oh. Uhhh. I-"She cut herself off. 

"You what?" Key asked.

"I can't I...have to be somewhere."

"Yeah at our dorm," Jonghyun smirked.

"No."

"come on why won't you come with us to the dorm?'' Taemin asked in a very cute way.

"It's not safe with me okay!'' She saw the hurt in Taemin's eyes. "I'm being hunted."

All of their eyes shot up at her and they shot looks at each other. "Why are you being hunted?"

"I have no idea. I got a letter from my parents when I was thirteen saying I am not a normal girl and crap." ChoHee said. "But I do know that I have a 26 million dollar bounty on my head.''

''Wowww. What I'm gathering is that you will come with us then," Taemin so cutely said. 

"You know what?! Fine! I'll go with you all. But just in the future, unless I really need it, I'm not so easily persuded,'' ChoHee gave up.

"Yay!'' Taemin said. 

It's a good thing I'm not his noona or I'd have to go pedo noona, ChoHee laughed at her own thought. They all walked out the door and to Jonghyun's car.