Chapter One

Their whisper is the Lucifer

Four Years Later

"Give me the money!'' ChoHee heard. She turned around saw a man holding the store clerk at gunpoint. She hated to admit it but this was nothing out of the ordinary for the little store in the neighborhood. ChoHee walked over to the man and said,''Put the gun down and go.''

The man refused to and in walked five boys. ChoHee paid no attention to them and turned to the store clerk. "Sorry about the man, sir, but I don't think that he is right in the head at all," she said. All of a sudden she felt cold metal to her temple and a arm around her chest.  No, he didn't just point the gun at my head! ChoHee thought. She put a hand on the one that was holding the gun to her head and one on the one that was around her chest. She turned so suddenly that the man was caught off guard. The man ended up with his arm behind his back and the hand that had the gun, pointed at his own head."If you don't want to die by your own gun, I suggest that you release the gun into my hand and leave peacefully. Nod if you understand,'' ChoHee growled loudly.

He nodded yes and released the gun in her hand. He looked at her like she was a monster. ''It's okay, I get that look a lot. Now. Get. Out. Of. Here," ChoHee snarled. He turned and ran out the door. That is when ChoHee noticed the five boys that were standing right in front of the door, watching everything that went on. She looked at the boys and headed for door.

"Hey, Minho, that's her!" the youngest one said. That stopped her dead in her tracks. She looked slightly over her shoulder. 

WHAT!? ChoHee screamed in her mind.