Chapter 8 - ....

The Lost Prince and Princess of The Upper Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“So.. should we start now?” I asked.

“Of course!” Dara cheerfully answered.

“Dara.. have you ever fall in love?” I asked her.

“Uhmm…no..? oh, I guessed yes.” she pouted, thinking about it deeply. Sighed. It will be hard, Ji…

“You should make it quick and simple.” I stated.

“So.. who is this lucky guy?” I smirked, giving her my playful tone and smile, making her blushed.

“Uhmm.. you know him, but I don’t want you to know him..” what? Did she really serious? Angel only falls for angel.

“What’s that? A sudden depressed face? Oh Ji, you look old.” Aiisshh this cute innocent girl… what? Did I just said “CUTE”? Oh my. I’m crazy.

“Nothing. I won’t force you to tell me but…. Maybe, just maybe.. thinking about him will make your power used.” I spilled out my intention.

“Ahhh…….” Oh please, tell me she isn’t falling for me.. oh no… she mustn’t.. haha, what ? wait Ji, you just imagining her falling for you. YOU ARE REALLY CRAZY for AN ANGEL. OH EM JI!

“But.. I still won’t tell you. Let’s change the topic. I bet your own love story is not more interesting than mine.” she begged. She insulted me with her cute smile…and pout. Oh no… I can’t take it.. she just pouted and begged me. POUTED, guys. POUTED!!!!! I’m insane.

 

 

 

*let’s just skip the training part, it will come on the future chapters*

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter