All work, no play

Secrets in Seoul

"I did not lose to him!" Donghae scowled.

"We saw it happening Hae! We're not blind" Eunhyuk laughed, finding his denial hilarious.

"He cheated! He must have! I was winning!" The bad loser said through gritted teeth.

"He won. You know he won, he always does. Why would you try to play Mr Intelligent at chess anyway? It's just asking to lose and you've lost what? Three times in a row tonight?" Sungmin smirked.

"Well, he probably cheated, he was a spy before after all!" Donghae sighed, trying to reason his loss.

 

And actually, Donghae was kind of right in that aspect, Kyuhyun had worked for a secret intelligence agency before he'd joined the gang.  He was recruited right out of his first year of university. He was a genius, he always had been, right from a very young age. The agency had kept a close eye on him since high school, finally recruiting and giving him intense training. His skills for technology and almost anything high tech were soon discovered, impressing even the highest experts of the field.

Soon enough, he got bored of the tasks he was given, he found them mediocre. So, he left. Generally it's difficult to leave an agency without problems, but Kyuhyun got away with it and somehow found his way to the gang. 

Whenever members asked him why he'd joined them, he replied with the same truthful answer, 

'I was bored' 

-

"Okay, one more drink and I'm going. I've got a guns deal to sort out" Eunhyuk declared, as he got out of his seat and headed to the bar. 

He was the gangs weapons expert, knowing everything about anything on the matter. He could get his hands on anything they needed and often for a hugely discounted price, or perhaps no price at all, if Eunhyuk was feeling insidious. 

 

As Eunhyuk got to the bar, Leeteuk walked through the doors.

Heechul got out of his seat instantly.

"Where've you been?" He immediately interrogated.

"Wow, let me get through the door first. Calm down" Leeteuk complained, not liking the sudden questioning.

"Did something go wrong?" Heechul carried on.

"Heechul, this is me we are talking about. They don't call me dimples for nothing" Leeteuk answered, raising his eyebrow smugly.

"They call you dimples because you have a ing dimple and that's all they can identify you by, nothing to do with your skills" Heechul said flatly. 

"Whatever, I'm going to shower" The other smiled, heading towards his room, seemingly unaffected by his bosses slight insult.

Every member of the gang lived there in the headquarters, it wasn't compulsory, but they chose to. It was easier, the gang and the work they did was their whole life anyway, so why waste money on separate accommodation when they could live somewhere much bigger, where they spent nearly all of their time. They had their own rooms and bathrooms within the massive house. None of them complained.

 


 

Leeteuk was freshly showered, having gotten rid of his messy clothes and cleaned his knife. He lay back on his bed, twirling it lightly in his fingers. He liked how the light reflected onto the blade from the nearby lamp, flickering with each turn.

He heard his phone beep beside him on the bed. He looked at the sharp knife for a second longer, before placing it lovingly in the drawer beside his bed. He picked his phone up and opened the text message.

 

From: Heechul

'Come to my office.. now'

 

He sighed, hesitation invading his mind.

Eventually he got off his bed, pulled on a button up shirt and jeans, then headed out into the hallway, towards Heechul's office.

 

He knocked Heechul's door, his lips subconsciously. He heard the other call for him to come inside. Leeteuk walked into the room, his boss was sat at his desk, on the phone to someone. His tie was undone, hung loose around his neck, but he still wore his full suit. After a few hums, he hung up the phone and got to his feet.

He walked over to where Leeteuk was standing near the door, approaching slowly, noticing that his top assassin's breath had hitched suddenly. He smirked as he brushed right past him, to get to the door. A soft 'ah' sound left Leeteuk's lips when he realized why. Heechul locked his office door and turned back to the other, reaching out for him. He grasped the front of Leeteuk's shirt with both hands, slowly pulling him closer, his eyes never leaving Leeteuk's until he was directly in front of him. 

He leant in, kissing Leeteuk's neck, just below his ear. Leeteuk closed his eyes and moved his head slightly, so it was easier for Heechul to reach. 

"I've missed you" He whispered, as Heechul wrapped his arms around his waist.

"You saw me an hour ago" Heechul mumbled back in between kisses.

"You know what I mean, I missed you, like this" Leeteuk breathed out, whilst Heechul got to the sensitive spot near his collarbone, placing soft bites along the way, knowing the spot all too well.

"Shh" was all that Heechul said before pushing him up against the door.

He kissed his lips roughly, his hands undoing Leeteuk's shirt buttons at the same time. Heechul pulled away slightly, to admire the others perfectly chiseled body. He ran a hand down his abs, ending where his jeans began. Leeteuk was biting his lip wantonly, as Heechul grabbed the belt loops of his jeans and pulled him gently towards him, kissing him readily, before pushing him back into the door again. Heechul's hand lowered to Leeteuk's already hard , palming it through his jeans. He chuckled softly, when he heard the soft moans escaping the other already. 

He began to undo Leeteuk's jeans when a loud knock at the door, that he was currently pinning him to was heard, startling them both. 

"" Heechul exhaled, pulling Leeteuk away.

"What? Who is it?" He called through the door, the annoyance evident in his voice.

"It's me, we have a problem" A voice they both knew to be Ryeowook's answered.

"What kind of problem? I'm busy. I have work to do" Heechul lied, noticing Leeteuk scoff at his excuse, as he took a seat on top of Heechul's desk. 

"Mm, so I'm your work?" Leeteuk mouthed across the room, leaning back teasingly, which gained him a quick gesture from Heechul to shut up.

"Well basically... Siwon and Donghae are fighting" Ryeowook announced.

"I couldn't care less about their stupid quarrells right now Ryeowook. They're old enough to sort it out for themselves" Heechul told him, annoyed that he was bothered for something as small as an argument between two members.

"No, I mean, they're really fighting. They're practically brawling their way through the house" Ryeowook insisted, the urgency now apparent in his voice.

"ing hell Wook, I can't even leave for half a-ing-hour! Right, okay, I'm coming" Heechul called back, angrily.

"Not in the way I was hoping" Leeteuk said quietly, pouting.

"I'll be back once I've sorted those bastards, okay? Don't worry" Heechul reassured, trying to decrease the angry tone of his voice.

The other smiled upon hearing that his night may not be ruined after all. 

"Are you coming?" Heechul asked, in regards to the fight.

Leeteuk shook his head, he had no interest in seeing his fellow members bickering.

"Okay, wait here. I won't be long" Heechul intstructed before he left, closing the door behind him.

 


 

A/N: Sorry that it's annoyingly short and still seems like not much is happening, but at least you've been introduced to one of the pairings now :P You'll find out more about their situation and past in the next chapter XD (Which I'm hoping to update later today, no garuntees though T.T) and also about Donghae and Siwon's rivalry (well it's rivalry in Donghae's eyes anyway) ><

Thank you for reading~ Hopefully you'll enjoy this story as it goes on ^^