College

Weird Feeling

 

Finally, the official start of school begins, Baekhyun slowly prepares his stuff since he doesn’t need to rush to the school because he’s just near the university. Baekhyun enters the gate of the school and as he tries to look for familiar faces he saw the person who caught his attention. The person was just standing in front of him, maybe a bit far like 5 meters away from him. He gazed at the person for 8 seconds trying to memorize every single part of that person’s face. The person was smaller than him, he has this hairstyle; the back of his hair was pointing upwards while the front tips of his hair was pointing downward, touching his for head, he has a thick eyebrow a semi-tall nose and quite a thick lips, but the part that caught Baekhyun’s attention the most was his eyes, it was a beautiful sight for him, the guy’s eyes was round and big and it showed mostly the white parts of his eyes, also it widens and looks like a lost child. Baekhyun started to feel the weird sensation again.

“What the heck is happening? Baekhyun your straight, why are you like this?? No I like girls.” Baekhyun murmurs words in his head trying to convince himself that the weird feeling was just nothing.

Suddenly while Beakhyun was fanning himself out of confusion, a tall guy with black hair approaches him and covers his eyes.

“Hey hey!! What are you doing fanning yourself?” The guy said out of excitement.

“Tao, get your hands off of my eyes, please.” Baekhyun replied angrily.

“Who are you staring at? I remember that you only fan yourself when you feel like you’re starting to like a person.” Tao said in a teasing manner.

“What? Are you nuts? It’s just hot that’s why I’m fanning myself.” Baekhyun replied out of embarrassment.

“Sure….Okayyyyy if that’s what you said…. I’ve known you for quite a while Baekhyun….”

“Don’t you have class? Go away already!” Baekhyun replied as he pushed Tao away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

Okay..... this is just a short update, I'm not sure if i am talking to someone but if you read this then HELLO!!! :)