the other story

Weird Feeling

 

Baekhyun goes home after his class, unlike his other friends he doesn't go with groups and eat dinner with them: he thinks that going out is just a waste of money and eating will make him fat. As he walks towards his house he gets a sudden flash of the boy who pinches his heart, when he got the flash, his white cheeks turned into strawberry red and his heart pumped rapidly but he doesn’t want to put into crazy idea the thought of being gay, he acts like girl but he is guy who is a bit selfish and uncaring about everything. Baekhyun ran to his room like he was being chased by a killer and in his room he started to reminisce about what happened that day. He looked outside his window and realized that it was raining so he started to feel gloomy and sensitive; Baekhyun then began to speak in his head the appearance of the guy.

“His small and meager body attracts me for no reason, the way he walks like a lost kid who doesn’t walk straight and always stares at the floor. His pale skin reminds me of something that I saw from a movie, the way he clothes himself: the dull colors he always wear, from shades of black to grey. I feel like I need to protect him, GOD!!! What the heck is happening?” Baekhyun murmured to himself.

The next day baekhyun went to school early, as early as he could. He started looking for the boy but today wasn’t his luck, the good energy seemed to be far from him, he was not able to see him today and he felt really bad about it. “Maybe it’s for the best, I’ll forget about him within a week.”

 

                                                                                D.O.’s point of view

 

D.O. is just an ordinary university student who travels to school using the public transportation, he’s not the type of guy to be awed about but he’s got an alluring expression that made baekhyun madly fall for him. Baekhyun’s high school is far from his house and university so he required using the public transformation, D.O. didn’t realize that someone was already looking at him although during that time Baekhyun’s feelings back then weren’t as strong as his present emotion. D.O.  was a member of the school’s organization where they help the new students in organizing themselves in order to prepare for their college lives, he also served during the University’s freshman event.

  When he was doing something in stage, his eyes were drawn to a certain person sitting at the front row, he didn’t want to look so obvious so he looked while moving his eyes to the side where the boy is. D.O. became happy whenever he saw that guy and vowed to himself that he won’t look at any other person the same way. He adored Baekhyun, whenever Baekhyun is near him he looks at another direction and moves his eyes to have a small glance at him, so small that no can think that he’s looking at anyone and whenever Baekhyun turns around he stares at his back and smiles like a freak.