Oh my heart?

Weird Feeling

 

 

Every morning is just a typical day for baekhyun; he wakes up at 7:00am, goes to the bathroom, brushes his teeth and then takes a shower. He hates going to school, everyday is just the same he goes to the train station, puts on his earphones and just happily sings with whatever song plays in his list, but this day isn’t just any ordinary day, it’s the start of his <3 life J. As he went to the train station, Baekhyun wears his I’m bored face and took a glance at his surroundings, he doesn’t feel this interesting vibes, so he just blew air from his mouth of boredom. When the train stopped at a station, something caught his attention, he tried to look back but it turns out that the person who caught his attention was just walking behind him.

It’ll only be a few days before he graduates high school, Baekhyun isn’t feeling the college life yet so he just took a deep sigh and said to himself that work is so close, he plans to work for a huge firm after college and earn piles of money so that he can get a house of his own and live a life with his future dog.

Upon arrival at his school to practice their batch commencement activity a friend of baekhyun approached him.

“YAH!!! Baekhyun!! Hurry the teachers are taking note of our attendance.” A tall guy with somewhat curly haired uttered.

“Pssssshhhhh…….. Chanyeol, after this there’s still college anyway, I hope two days would pass by already so that this event will be done already.” Baekhyun

“Do you hate me so badly that you’d want us to part ways?” Chanyeol replied with great disbelief.

“You IDIOT! We’re going to enter the same college so don’t try to use that against me.”

“Oh yeahhhh…. Hahahahah anyway let’s go baekhy” Chanyeol said while dragging beakhyun hurriedly to the practice hall.

                                                                         -GRADUATION DAY-

 

Since Baekhyun has seemingly no interest in just about anything, he just took pictures with his friends. Girls from different sections try to grab him beside them and force him to smile in the picture; fortunately Baekhyun didn’t show his uninterested side instead he just smiled awkwardly at the camera. His male friends from different sections secretly jumped on his back and hugged him, after that they said their last farewell to each other and happily ended their high school life.

-          -  - - - - - - - - - -       -

 

 

After high school, college enters each student’s lives trying to pry out their emotions and testing them until they become aware of what is going to happen outside the university life. However, before Baekhyun feels the college pressure, he must undergo certain opening events just before the first day starts.

Baekhyun was somewhat nervous because he doesn’t know what to expect during his pre-first day, he gets this eerie feeling of something bad is going to happen or something weird, he is an awkward type of person that’s why he feels weird stuff, anyway let’s skip that who cares right? Now back to the story When Baekhyun arrived at his university, Chanyeol easily spots his friend among the area full of people who’s experiencing the same nerve racking feeling like them.

“Baekhyun, come here we need to scan our id’s and attend an event.” Chanyeol awkwardly shouting at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun face palms himself out of annoyance because of what his friend did. He rush towards Chanyeol and sat beside him. After their introduction with the other students, they need to attend an event where they will be able to see the upper classmen of the different colleges. At the top of the building, Baekhyun started to look observe his surroundings again taking a glance from left to right, suddenly a familiar face catches his attention, at first Baekhyun didn’t care on the coincidence that he just saw a person from the train station a few months before college, and now the person studies at the same university as baekhyun’s. Baekhyun felt a weird sensation, his heart was pumping his, his skin having Goosebumps, his forehead and back sweating, he tried to flee from the sensation and he just couldn’t understand on what the heck was happening.