Chapter 2

Always

 That girl on the other line asked"Yes,it is!But who are you??".

"I am....i am....his girlfriend!"you softly said.

You heard a gasp from that girl and then she said"So you are Cha Yoonju??".

"Yes,i am Cha Yoonju!Can i speak to L??"you replied.

There was a short silent before she said"You don't know about that,right??".

Confused,you asked"What do you mean??And sorry to ask you about this,but who are you??".

"I am Kim Misoo,L oppa's younger sister!And....i think you need to know this!L oppa....he is...he is not here!"she said with a sigh.

"Where did he go???"you quickly asked.

 "He is...in the hospital!"Misoo answered and you gasped loudly at her answer.

Your legs become jelly as you were shocked and you sit down on the ground. "Wh..why??Why is he in the hospital??"you asked after a few seconds.

"L oppa has a brain tuma!His memory become blurry and now he..he barely remember us!"Misoo said and then she begins to cry.

You are too shocked to cry and you just statred to nowhere with a blank face.

You tried to understand what you just heard and then you hung up the phone as you quickly go back to your home to leave Jeju and go back to Seoul. On your way back to Seoul,you think about the memories between you two.

*Flash back*

It was the last day of your high school.You and your friends were going a MT to Pal Dangdam this evening.When the school is over,you all get on a bus to Pal Dangdam and you sit on the seat beside the window.The seat beside yours is still empty and you thought one of your friends will come and sit beside you.

But just then,L come and sit beside you.You looked at him as if he is an alien and said"Yah,what are you doing here??!!!"

"Wae??I am going to sit beside you!Is there any problem??"L calmly said.

"But there are so many seats left!!Why did you sit here??!I want to sit with one of my friends!"

"One of your friends??So am i not your friend???"

"No,it's not like that you pabo!!I mean you are my friend for sure but i want to sit with someone i can talk and joke and you know,someone like that!!"

"You can talk,joke and play with me too!"L pointed out.

You opened your mouth to argue back but you shut your mouth again and only let out a sigh before you said"Fine fine,you thick headed Kim Myungsoo!!I surrender!!Happy now??"

L smiled sheepishly and then said"Yes!"

You rolled your eyes slightly but soon,you chuckled.And he was right,you talk with him for the whole time and you two had fun during the whole ride.

When you arrived to Pal Dangdam,you were roomed with your friend,Hae Eun.After placing the bags in the room,you and her both lay down on the bed.

Hae Eun said"Yoonju ah,don't you think L is strange??"

"Wae???"you asked while starring at the ceiling.

"He looks like he is in love with you!"Hae Eun said which cause you to looked at her immidiately with wide eyes.

"What did you say??"you asked to Ha Eun.

Hae Eun smiled slyly and said"I said L seems to like you!!I've been looking at you two for the whole ride on the bus and he seemed extremely happy to be with you!His smile never leave his face and i even thought his mouth will hung up to the ears!!".

"But..it can be like that because we are telling jokes!He maybe like that because it's funny!"you said while blushing.

"Nah uh,i don't think so!!His eyes are not like before!!And why are you blushing??Do you like him too??!"she asked you.

You blushed harder and said"No!I don't like him!".In fact,you have a crush on him since last year.You were just too shy and thought that he wouldn't like you so you never told that to anyone.

Hae Eun looked at you and then she said"I bet you two will be a couple in the near future!".

 "WHAT?!!No way!!It's impossible!!!"you immidiately shouted.

"Yah,don't shout!I am just beside you!!And nothing is impossible!!It's just a matter of time!!"Hae Eun snapped back.

You sighed and mumbled"But not me and him!"

"What??I didn't hear you!"Hae Eun asked and you just shook your head while saying"Nothing!Let's prepare for tonight bon fire party!!It's gonna be fun,right??"

She nodded and said"Right!!".

At that night bon fire party,you all were playing games and having fun.After a few hours,you all decided to play the famous "tell the truth" game.You sit beside your friend Hae Eun and L is infront of you.

After a few turns,the bottle landed to Hae Eun. She glanced at you and L then she said"I will ask the question to L!L,do you like Yoonju??"

Suprised,you looked at her with wide eyes and whispered"Goo Hae Eun,are you crazy?!!".And you thought"Oh no,i am gonna have a heatbreak tonight!!Stupid Hae Eun, she makes me to suffer when i am on a MT with friends!!".

L looked at you and said"I like her!No scratch that,i love her!".

Whistles,cheers and all other noises come out as he said that and you looked at him with a blushed and shocked face.

L smiled softly at you and then he shouted"EVERYONE!!Can i use this turn to ask Yoonju a question??!!"

"YES!!"is the only sound from all the students and you blushed like a tomato.

Then L come to you and took your hands softly.He looked directly into your eyes and said"I love you,Cha Yoonju!!Would you be my girlfriend??"

Slowly,a smiled appeared on your face and you said"Yes,L oppa!".

L smiled widely and then he pecked your lips quickly.

"Yah,you two!!!Get a room!!!"your friends shouted and you both blushed very hard but the wide smile on L's face and the shy smile on your face is still on.

*End of flash back*

Your eyes become teary as you remembered those times with L and you softly mumbled"L oppa,please wait for me!!I want to see you again and tell 'I love you' "
######################################################################