Chapter 1

Always

"Yoonju ah,what are you doing here??"Chaerim who is ur co-worker at the cafe asked you.

"Just thinking about the past Chaerim unnie.Waeyo??"you asked with a smile.

"Thinking about L shi??"Chaerim asked.

"Well,not only about him but yeah,he is in my thoughts too!I wonder what is he doing now??Probably happy without me right unnie??"

"What if he is thinking about you too??You never contacted him after you left Seoul right??"

"Dae unnie.I never contacted him for these 4 months!I am scared to call him coz i will be hurt again if he is happy now.I am scared to hear that unnie!"

"But you still want to know if he is feeling like you or not right??"

"Dae!I know it's just a little hope but i want to know that unnie!I must be foolish right??"

 "Can i ask u one thing Yoonju ah??"

"Yes unnie!U can ask!"

"What is he to u??"

"He is the first person who come into my mind everytime i m sad or happy.He is the one i want to tell all of my problems n cry to him.I smile without noticing when i think about him!I don't even know when did he become that important to me!"you said with a weak smile.

 Chaerim looked at you softly and asked"If so,why did you leave him??".

 "Because that's the best for both of us at that time.He wanted me to go away and i wanted him to be happy so i left everything and came here."you answered and then sighed as you remembered that day.

Flashback

 You and L were a very matching and loving couple untill that day.That day,you were sitting on the sofa in the living room of L's apartment as you moved into his home after dating with him for 4 years.

 L came back to home after going to somewhere and then he said"Yoonju ah,i have something to talk to you!".

You looked at him and said"Dae,oppa!What do you want to talk?"

 "I think...we need to take a break from our relationship!"L said without looking at you.
Your eyes widen as you can't believe what L just said and you stuttered"Op..oppa!!Wha..what are you ta..talking about??Are you..are you asking me to br..break up with you??".

L took a deep breath and then he sighed heavily before he said"No,i am not asking for a break up!I just want to take a break from this relationship and see if it's real or not!!I mean we are now dating for 4 years and we should see if it will last forever or not!So let's take a break and see if we can live without each other or not!"
"Oppa..how can you say like that??I thought we already knew it's real!!And i am sure that my love for you is real too!!"you said with tears rolling down on your cheek.

 "I am sorry,Yoonju ah!That's all i can say!!"he said and then go into his room. You sit down on the floor,crying and then you go into the room.

You looked at L who is sitting on the edge of bed and then you said"Fine oppa!I will do what you want!I will leave!But just remember that i really love you!".

L said"Thanks for understanding me,Yoonju ah!I hope you'll be fine!"and then he hugged you. You hugged him back then you pulled away from his hug and started to pack your clothes into a suitcase.

After that,you said"Good bye,L oppa!I hope you'll be fine too!"and kissed him for the last time.

End of flashback

 "I am sorry Yoonju ah!I make you sad!!I shouldn't have open your old wound!!Mianhae!!!"Chaerim said immidiately.

You shook your head and then said"No,unnie!That's ok!In fact,i am now having the courage to call him again after realizing how much i miss him and how much he is important to me by telling you about him!!Thanks unnie!I am going to call him now!"

Chaerim looked at you with a suprised yet happy face.She then smiled widely and said"Omo!!I am so glad about that Yoonju ah!!Go and call him now!!".

 You nodded with a smile and then Chaerim left you so that you can speak freely.

You pressed the no.1 on speed dial with a very fast beating heart and then you wait for the phone to pick up.

After 4 or 5 rings,you heard a voice said"Hello??"and you almost dropped your phone to the ground as that voice is not L's voice.In fact,it's a girl voice so you asked"Isn't this Kim Myungsoo's phone??"with a shaky voice.

##############################################################################################################

How is this chapter??i hope it's not bad and boring!!Please comment and subscribe!!^_^