Final

Always


 As soon as you arrived back to Seoul,you call to Misoo to ask where is L.She told you to come to L's apartment and you went to there.

 When you met her,she said"Hi,Yoonju shi!I am Misoo,L oppa's sister!"

 You nodded with a weak smile and said"Hi,Misoo shi!".

 "Here,L oppa told me to give this to you when you come to me!He told me to give this box first no matter what so i guess he didn't want you to come to him without seeing this box"she said while giving you a small box.

You opened that box and saw a letter and another tiny white box.

You opened the letter first and it said:

"Yoonju ah,

I think you know about what happened to me when you read this letter!I guess you are now probably crying,right??Aigoo,my big baby!Please don't cry,ok??You know i don't want to make you cry!Right??"


You weakly smiled and tried to wipe your tears from your cheek as you read this part and then you continued to read.

"I am so sorry for not telling you about this before you leave me!Actually,i was a coward and was scare to tell you about this!Nope,i was not scare abouth death.I was just scare that i might hurt you!But i know you are much more stronger than i thought so i am telling you about this now although i can't tell you in person.I am going to die anytime and maybe,even worse i am already dead as i don't know when will you read this letter."

When you read that,you quickly asked Misoo"L oppa,he is still in the hospital,right???"and she nodded weakly.

You sighed and prayed"Please let me see him again!!Even once!!!"before you continue reading the letter.

"I asked you to leave me because i don't want to make you sad and tired.And as my memory will become blurry,i don't want to forget you and our beautiful memories so i decided to make you leave me so that i can just remebered the beautiful memories and last image of you.I am sorry that i couldn't say "I love you" for the last time when we last met but please remember that i love you always and you are my first and last love of my life!I love you so much,Yoonju ah!!Please forgive me if i make you sad!!And please open the tiny box you see together with this letter.I wanted to give you this ring in person but i couldn't make it for so many reasons!!I am not telling you to live alone and i fully understand if you find another man but please do me a favour by wearing this ring untill you meet another man for your life!!This is my last wish for my life!!I love you,Cha Yoonju!!!Don't cry and always be happy!!"

The letter ends there and you opened the mentioned box with tears.You saw a simple yet beautiful ring inside that box and you said"L oppa,i will always wear this ring!!I promise you that i will always wear this ring!!You are my first and last love too oppa!!I love you!!".

Then you wiped off your tears and said"Misoo shi,can i go to L oppa now?I want to see him!!"

She nodded and said"Actually,they will perform a surgery for L oppa tonight and the chances are 50/50!But he still decied to do that surgery!!I think we should go now!"

When you arrived to the hospital,you saw L who is sleeping on the hospital bed.He is so much thinner and looks so pale too.You cupped your hands on your mouth not to make a sound as you are trying to contain your cry.

You sit down beside the bed and hold his hands gently.Your tears rolled down on your cheeks when you saw L is also wearing the same ring as the ring he gave you.You softly carressed his cheek and then leaned in to give a light peck on his lips.

"I love you forever L oppa!!"you whispered softly and at that time,a doctor came in and said"It's time for the surgery!".

You looked at Misoo nervously and she also looked nervous.But still she said"Ok,doctor!!I hope the good result will come out!!Please do your best to make him better!".

The doctor said"We will try our best but you know the risks too!!So,let's just hope for the best and also prepare for the worst!"

You bit your lip in nervousness and thought"He will be fine!!!Don't worry,he will be fine!!"

Then the nurses and doctors take L to the operation room.You and Misoo waited outside and you both looked very nervous and scared.

While waiting.Misoo looked at you and said"Yoonju shi.."

"Just call me Yoonju unnie!It's more comfortable,right??"you cut into her sentence and she nodded.

Then she continued"Yoonju unnie,why did you leave L oppa??I mean i am not blaming you for this,i am just want to know!"

"Because i love him!I can do everything for him even it hurts me!!I never thought i will love someone this much but he proved me wrong.After falling in love with him,i just want to do everything that will make him happy!I unknowingly become a fool for him!!He is my first and last love!!"you answered as if it is the most simple answer in the world.

Misoo softly looked at you and said"I hope you two will always be together!"

You smiled weakly and said"Yeah,i wish too!!"

After waiting for a few hours,the doctor came out from the operation room.You and Misoo stood up quickly from the chairs and nervouly looked at the doctor.

The doctor come to you and said"Who is Kim Myungsoo's family member??"

"It's me doctor!She is his girlfriend!How is oppa.doctor??"Misoo shakily said.

You looked at the doctor and prayed"Please don't say 'I am sorry' and say 'It's a success!!'!Please!!!".

"I am sorry!",that's what the doctor said and you looked at him with a very horrified face.

You just shook your head and continually thought"It can't be true!!!No!!It's not true!!He must be joking right??!!Yeah,he is joking!!It's not true!!".

"What did you just say,doctor??"you asked with a very weak voice while trying to control yourself as your head is really dizzy due to all the fatiague,horror and nervousness.

The doctor said"I am very sorry!!He couldn't make it!"and that's what you last heard before you out.
####################################################################

After 1 year later,

You are still opening a cafe shop in Jeju with Chaerim and you also work as a employee in that cafe.A lot of guys tried to ask you out but you refused all of them polietly by showing a ring and said"I am married!".

One day,when you are working in the cafe,a girl walked in and said"Yoonju unnie!"

You turned around and said"Oh,Misoo ah!!Long time no see!!!".You two haven't met after L's funeral as you went back to Jeju.

You said"Wait a minute Misoo ah!!Let's go somewhere else!!It's really crowded here!!".

Misoo nodded and you quickly go to Chaerim and said"Chaerim unnie,i have someone to meet now!!I'll be back,ok??"

Chaerim said"Ok,fine!"and you said"Thanks a lot unnie!!I'll be back soon!!"

Then you and Misoo went out from the cafe and go to the park near the cafe.

You said"Misoo ah,how are you???I've heard you are going to engage to your boyfriend!Congratulation!!"

"Thank you,unnie!!You will come to my engagement party,right??"she said happily

"Of course,i will!!"you said with a soft smile.

Misoo looked at you and then she said"Yoonju unni,can i ask you something??"

"Yeah,sure!!Ask me!!"you nodded and said.

"When did you get marry??I heard that you always turned down the guys who asked you out by saying that you are married!!I didn't know when you got married!Can you tell me who is your husband??"she asked.

You smiled again and said"Do you mean this ring??"while showing your ring finger.

Misoo looked at your finger and then she gasped slightly.She then said"Isn't that the ring L oppa gave you??So your husband is..."

"Yes,this ring is given by L oppa and the one i always referred to as my husband is of course,L oppa too!"

"But,what if you actually meet another guy in the future??"

"I already told you about that Misoo ah!L oppa is my first and last love!!I won't meet another guy in this life again!!And even though,me and L oppa are not legally married,he is still the one that i will always love in this life!"

Misoo smiled and then she said"Thank you unnie!!For loving my brother so much!!I am sure he love you like this too!!!".

You also smiled and nodded before saying"I'll love him for always!!".Then you looked at your rings and thought"L oppa,you told me to wear this ring before i meet another guy,right??So i am just going to wear it always as you will be always the only guy i love in this life!!I love you oppa!!For always!!"

###################################################################
Hi!!How was this story???I hope it's not bad!!

I am sorry if this ending is not great!!This is my first time writing a sad ending and please forgive me if it is bad!!*bow*

Thank you all for reading this!!!I love you to all my readers and suscribers!!You guys are the best!!Jjang!!^_^