C-2

My Retribution

C-2


To him, it might be good.

But to her, it was terrible. If Chanhee was in this school, Teen Top will be in this school as well and that is what or who she wants to avoid.

***

"Lee Chanhee, Chunji. Is that you?"

"Kim Jiwoo. Is that you?"

They both nodded their head but only one difference. Jiwoo nodded with a sigh of fustration.

"What's with the sign Ji?"

"Nothing Chunji ssi, my locker is 1210, would you lead me there?" she fake smiled and sighed quietly 

*It just has to be 1210 right? (a/n: I'll explain later)*

"Sure, I am your guide for something right? And what's with the formalitie-"

"Please guide me there Chunji ssi and also will you guide me to my dorm? It's 0210. Or do you mind guiding me to my dorm first? As I would like to put down my luggages first," she (fake) smiled at Chunji.

Chunji sensed something wrong but he knew better than to ask, he nodded his head and brought Jiwoo outside her dorm.

As Jiwoo was trailing behind Chunji, murmurs could be heard such as "the new girl" "she's pretty cute" and more but what Jiwoo could think about was the numbers that brought back painful yet memorable memories.

0210 = When Jiwoo and him first started dating. 

Lasted well for 10 months before her father interferred.

1210 = When Jiwoo and him broke up.

Her father just had to make everything miserable for her. Sending her overseas to study just to make her seperate with him. She never had a chance to explain to him. Just one day him asking Jiwoo to meet up at the cafe. Jiwoo wanted to tell him what was happening but something else happened. Him just bursting up and made false claims of Jiwoo cheating on him with another man. Jiwoo felt hurt yet happyHurt because he is accusing her of nothing and happy because she knows that he cares for her as he did. She knew it was all her dad's doings but what could she do? 

But what she didn't know that is that after she left. Byunghun found out about everything. He regretted every single thing he did on 1210. The false claims, accusations. He broke. He fell for the old man's tricks. Yet Jiwoo still smiled at him and said one last thing he'll never forget, "If this is what you want, I'm fine with it. But Byunghun remember that everything isn't always going to go your way and everything isn't always true. Listen to your mom and send my regards to her okay?" But he was so enraged that on that day he didn't want to hear it but it got through him but the worst thing is. He even slapped her but she still left smiling and waving back to him.

"Ji, we're here," Chunji told her as they reached her dorm, "I'll wait outside, your next class is music and it's with me, be quick though," Jiwoo nodded and went into her dorm.

Jiwoo put her luggage on one side and brought out her music things., she opened the door and met with a scene she didn't want to see.

Byunghun and another girl holding hands walking to a class. 

She looked another way and saw Chunji furrowing his eyebrows at them. 

"Chunji ssi, let's go?"

But what she didn't know is that her next class.

Will be a twist of fate and a fate of two lovers.


Double update :) Hope you liked it!

Comment and subscribe!