C-3

My Retribution

C-3


Chunji told the teacher that there was a new student and she nodded her head. She told Jiwoo to stay at the door and walk for her to signal.

"Hi Hyung!"

"Chanhee hyung~" 

Jiwoo heard, she didn't need to check who it was and she knew who exactly they were. Before the teacher started, a boy walked in coolly but bumped shoulders with Jiwoo. 

"Jiwoo?" she kept her head low, judging with his low voice and muscular body shape, it had to be Minsoo. She ignored him as he was going to ask more the teacher narrowed her eyes at him.

"Mr Bang, I expect you to come in here now," the teacher shouted for him.

Even with the surname, Jiwoo was sure enough. Bang Minsoo or a.k.a C.A.P.

"...............Everyone we have a new student please welcome her," the teacher signalled Jiwoo to come in.

She saw everyone looking at her but what she worried about was the 6 boys sitting at the back.

"Hi everybody. I am Kim Jiwoo, you can call me Jiwoo or J. Nice to meet you all. Please guide me," Jiwoo introuducted formally and bowed.

"Ji noona!" Jiwoo furrowed her eyebrows, she knew it was Changjo, Ricky and Niel calling her that.

"Sh! Ms Kim can you please sit in the empty seat in front of Mr Lee Byunghun?"

This was the worst for her.


Thriple Update!

Subscribe and comment :)