C-1

My Retribution

C-1

 


"Thank you for riding with K Airlines. Hope to see you back here again. Have a nice day and goodbye." 

As Jiwoo stepped out the plane she headed straight for her luggage. 

As soon as she stepped out of the airport, she was greeted by a cold breeze. She wrapped herself tighter in her jacekt as she flagged down a taxi.

"To Seoul National University please," she says to the taxi driver as she puts on her ear piece and listened to music.

***

After a about 25 minutes ride, she was now standing in front of Seoul National University or SNU. One of Seoul's most prestigous university.

She gently pulled her luggage along with her as she headed for the office.

***

"Ms Kim Jiwoo. Majoring in fashion and music. We have been expecting you. Please sit on the couch as I call for Mrs Yoon," a lady dressed in work clothes informed her. Jiwoo simply nodded her head and sat on the couch. From inside, she could see some heads at the door trying to see who's the new girl.

"Ms Kim you may come in and kids at the door please leave immediately and leave to your assigned classes," she informed Jiwoo and shoo-ed the students at the door.

***

"Ms Kim, take a seat," Mrs Yoon, the principal of the school, told her, she obeyed and sat down on one of the chairs in front of Mrs Yoon, "now Ms Kim, since you are majoring in two subjects your schedule might be a bit different from some of the others that only have one, but don't worry there are other students that also have two subjects such as Mr Bang, Mr Choi, Mr Lee, Ms Hwang and more," Jiwoo nodded her head as a understanding, seeing this Mrs Yoon continued, "this is your schedule. It might change within a week if anything happens but I doubt so, thank you for joining our school and please note that if your grades isn't up to our standard we might have to kick you out but I doubt that will happen as you have amazing grades, Ms Hoon, the lady outside, will have a student to guide you, you may now leave," Jiwoo stood up, pushed the chair back in and bowed formally to Mrs Yoon. As soon as she reached outside there was a boy with brown hair waiting outside with Ms Hoon.

"Ms Kim, this is the student that will guide you around the school, please do follow him, he too has two subjects," Jiwoo nodded and bowed formally with the  boy to Ms Hoon and took their leave.

As soon as they left the room both of them spoke at the same time,

"Lee Chanhee?"

"Kim Jiwoo?"

 


Hope it was fine :) Sorry for the long wait!

Comment and subscribe!

Thank You :)