Happy Birthday, my love

Love In The Air

And the roles have changed XD


 

"Come out wonnie! Pleaase"

"No!" 

"Wonnie don't be ridiculous now!"

"Ridiculous? Really? Then maybe you shouldn't be with me! Go date one of your Kyuline!"

"Come on! I love you, I don't want anyone of my Kyuline!"

That seems to get Siwon to open the bedroom door with a hurtful look. Kyuhyun is startled but manages to pout in order to make his boyfriend stop being angry.

"Oh, so you only want to spend your birthday with them? ...In india!"

Sighing as the door once again closes on his face, Kyuhyun tries again "Honey~... you know I would rather be here with you but it was planned a while ago!  We're all only free now. That's why!"

There's no response for a minute before the door lock is heard and Siwon heads out of the room without glancing at his lover. 

Heading to the kitchen, with Kyuhyun following his steps, Siwon takes a bottle of water from the fridge and walks to sit on the counter as he sadly mumbles "And it just happens to include your birthday"

"I didn't do it on purpose!"

That gets him a glare because of course Siwon can never think that Kyuhyun is that cruel to make such thing on purpose and so he quickly adds "I'm sorry. I know you don't think that"

Seeing how Siwon is just staring at the bottle in his hand with shoulders slumped, Kyuhyun feels guilty for the way he made him feel. Taking a couple of steps closer, he rests one of his hands on top of Siwon's while the other one softly plays with the man's bangs.

"Next year, ok?"

"Yeah, like we promised last year and the year before"

"What can i do? Huh?"

Not getting an answer, Kyuhyun rubs his tired face before letting his arm drape over Siwon's shoulder, hugging him from the side, forehead on the man's temple.

"Should I cancel?"

Siwon doesn't have to think about his answer "No"

"Then what? Just tell me and I'll do it. I don't like it when you're mad at me"

Siwon closes his eyes at the way the younger's breathe tickles the side of his face, and his fingertips slowly caress the hand covering his.

"I'm not... mad per say... i just..."

"Disappointed?"

"Kinda"

Pulling away, Kyuhyun leans to the side to look at Siwon's face as he whispers "Because of me?"

Looking at his boyfriend's lovely eyes, Siwon sighs and shakes his head.

"No. Just... I'm free now and it's your birthday and we don't always get like this chance so..."

"I know. And if you weren't busy with your movie promotion, you would've gone with me"

"Always bad timing for us"

"Yeah right?"

Finally able to get a smile from his boyfriend, Kyuhyun proudly puts a peck on the corner of his nose then he sincerely says "I love you, honey"

Feeling overwhelmed, Siwon cups Kyuhyun's cheeks and put a proper kiss on his lips.

"I love you too"

"I'll get you a magnet from India"

"You better"

Laughing, they engage in a lovely passionate kiss before they decide to head to bed, all the while not leaving each other's embrace and not having enough of expressing how much they'll miss each other.

.
.

Lounging on his hotel bed, Kyuhyun is strolling down his phone, happily reading his fans' tweets wishing him a happy birthday when a certain notif from his boyfriend's twitter get his attention.

Opening it, he can't help but grin at what it says...

http://flittosg.s3.amazonaws.com/tweets/1422929422996.mp4

The picture is ridiculous and he can't help but shake his head with a giggle at whoever made it, however, as he pushes the play button and listens to his lover's voice wishing him a happy birthday and asking him to come home safely, his smile freezes, his heart tighten, and his eyes suddenly turn blurry.

As if having telepathy, his phone starts ringing just at the right time and the screen shows his boyfriend's name.

"Hello?"

> Hey <

"Oh? Are you okay baby?"

> Hm <

"You don't sound fine. What happened?"

> Nothing. I just saw your message. It's so sweet, Wonnie <

"I figured since you're not here, I might as well wish you a happy birthday like this"

> It's sweet. Thank you <

"How is your trip so far?"

> It's nice. The culture is so different here. I'm having fun <

"I can see that"

> Hm? <

"Fans are posting the pictures you took with them, plus that one with the kids? It's..."

> It's what? <

"I don't know. How lucky they are that they got to see you on your birthday"

> Are you jealous of a bunch of kids now, honey? <

"Sweetheart... I'm jealous of the clothes you wear, don't you think I'll be jealous of an actual human being?"

> Hahaha Oh, Wonnie! You're so silly! <

"Tsk... you should've wore the T-shirt I got you"

> You mean the one with 'He's mine, back off!' written on it, or maybe the one with 'Choi's Milky skin'? No thanks <

"Well, it's true. You're mine"

> Perfectly yours <

"Good"

They fall silent for a few seconds, only listening to each other's breaths and it feels so comfortable knowing what they're both thinking. Then, Kyuhyun suddenly speaks "I miss you too"

Smiling, Siwon closes his eyes and says "Happy birthday, my love"

Kyuhyun blushes, muttering a small thank you before they had to hang up because it's a four hour difference between India and Seoul and they both need their rest.

 

 

Kyuhyun sleeps to Siwon's voice message on replay that night.