Finally on the plane

Just my Luck (APPLY STILL OPEN) :D

 

A small figure, the second girl to win the competition, seemed to be in much of a hurry.  A suitcase tagged along behind her as she ran into the airport, some people looked at her as she whooshed by them. She continued to run until she bumped into someone.

"Sorry," she muttered, pulling her cap down as she walked onto the small stage without another word. On stage a girl stood, holding a microphone out to her. The girl glanced at the microphone for a second before taking it, "Hello, I'm  Akiyama Kira," she bowed then immediately silenced.
After staring at her for a while, the host asked, "So, how do you feel about winning, any thoughts you’d like to share?"
Kira thought about the question a little before replying. She tried to have a short but reasonable reply so that he would move on, "Um.. Well…. I suppose that since it’s been getting me closer and has become much bigger than I would’ve imagined, I’m getting closer-“

"-That’s what she said!" laughed a voice before the girl could finish her sentence. People laughed at the joke, it had broken the slightly awkward atmosphere between the girls. Kira quickly handed the microphone to the girl, b with embarrassment.

"Tessa, Shin Tessa," the girl said loudly, "I can't want to go to Korea and get partying over there!’

The girl next to her snatched the microphone impatiently, rolling her eyes in the process, "Ugh, I swear, you people are so slow. I'm Soeun," she examined her nails, "I guess this competition’s... Okay."

The sighed, not expressing how happy she was, but leaving a cold expression on her face instead.

The MC looked at the four girls oddly before breaking the silence, "What an interesting bunch we have here.... Well you will be pilling onto the plane together, so you guys get going as we finish the introductions!"

He shooed them off the somewhat small stage as more winners arrived at the scene.

Soeun, Kira, Tessa, and Yumi made their way to the plane. As they were waiting in line to board the plane, they noticed a few people ahead of them were signing autographs, and it was holding them back a little.

Yumi sighed and tried to push through, “Excuse me…” she said politely but not passively, which didn’t really seem to work.

 “HELLO SHE SAID EXUSE ME,” Soeun shouted fiercely, annoyed at the people in front. It worked.  Some people stepped back, fan girls gaped in disgust and shot glares. She quickly walked on, a little reserved now. Tessa followed after, holding back a laugh from the scene that just took place. Kira on the other hand turned around, giving the group a concerned look then nodding her head apologetically and walked on.

Back on the stage, two more girls were introducing themselves.

“Call me Kiyoung-shi!” another girl said, waving, she seemed to literally be bouncing up and down, “This month is going to be so much fun and I’m sure that all of us are going to enjoy the experience like crazy, I mean like – ”

 “Can I have the microphone now?” The other girl, Haru, asked bluntly. She wanted to make her way to the plane already with the other girls, waiting was so not cool. She took the microphone without hesitation and muttered her name, “Haru,” before walking off stage to get on the plane. Kiyoung, looking confused, was told to go and catch up by the MC, so she quickly followed behind.

“Look at those kids go! So impatient to get to Korea huh?” he chuckled, attempting to cover up the two different attitudes on stage, “looks like the other girls may be running late.”

 

Kiyoung and Haru both boarded the almost full plane. Thankfully, there were very few people in first class.

Kira had already settled into her seat after getting help with putting her bags into the overhead lockers due to her lack of height. She then reclined back into the chair with Death Note Vol. 4, a manga series she was currently re-reading.

“Hey what’s that?” a voice chimed happily beside her. She didn’t look up. Kira was set on reading, she had no interest in being bothered, distracted or disturbed in any way. Well at least that’s what she had hoped until the guy who had spoken pulled the manga book from above her.

“Hey!! It looks like a Manhwa, but it’s drawn differently!” he exclaimed, expressing a puzzled tone.

Kira nodded, ‘Manga, from Japan,’ she said quietly, motioning to the Japanese scripts in the book and attempted to get it back. But when her held it above her head mockingly she quickly pulled Vol. 5 out of her bag and sighed in sadness as she would now have to remember what happened in the previous volume.

Kiyoung was snapping pictures with her cell phone, of anything that the camera would focus on. She deleted pictures in the process, making more memory space to snap for photos. Some people looked at her like she was weird but she continued excitedly, oblivious to the attention she was attracting.

Yumi, on the other hand, was having difficulties with her bag. Picking it up and putting it into the compartment carefully without hurting someone seemed a painful task for her. She refused to get help from the air hostess or anyone else as her stubborn nature made her determination to achieve it alone. She was still trying to lift the heavy bag when someone tapped their foot behind her, making no effort to cover up their annoyance.

 “Can you hurry it up? Do you need help?” he asked impatiently.

 “Uhh.. Why?” she replied.

“My seat is right there AND I need to put MY stuff away as well,” The earlier talked to her as if she was a sped.

She looked at him, her temper rising a bit. She didn’t like the way he was talking to her, “Okay, Okay, I’m trying!”

 “Well is it possible to try a little faster?”

He waited another 3 minutes before pushing her aside slightly, taking her bag and putting it up with ease, “There, wasn’t that sooooooo hard?” he asked sarcastically, emphasising on the so, putting his bag up after hers. Yumi looked at him, she had wanted to do it herself. But got over it and sat in her seat.  

Tessa, who was acting a little shy, for reasons unknown, was sitting quietly with headphones shoved into either ear. The space next to her had not been filled yet, and Haru came and took the seat. She started to get annoyed easily at the loud volume of Tessa’s music. She gave Tessa a glare.

“You’re gonna go deaf,” She suggested, first in a joking tone. Tessa, who had her music on full volume, didn’t even notice that Haru had said anything. Now getting to the point where she couldn’t stand the music, Haru took Tessa’s travel bags and switched them with Soeun’s, who had been in the bathroom. The she yanked out Tessa’s headphones,  “You can either turn down the music now or move.”

Tessa went with the moving option and sat where Soeun’s seat had previously been.

Soeun, coming back from the bathroom soon after, noticed the seat change but didn’t say anything as the atmosphere seemed quite eerie.  Neither of them started conversation with each other, so the two cold girls just sat there in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soorrrriiiee this was updated soo late D: it’s because.. well.. because I’ve been busy with school >.< and stuff so SORRY butttt. This serves as like a teaser type thing for all the girls and a chapter one. SO, I hope you enjoyed it. xD

~ Leave a comment on what you thought and also who you think the k-pop group on the plane with them is (; xD

----------------------------

Heyyyy congratulations to the girls! And please we need guys, I might make one up but please GUYS!!! Tell us what you think and we love feedback  thank you! Hwaiting and please continue to support us ~_^

-SHINee2Minho