TEASER~ The 'Unlucky' draw.

Just my Luck (APPLY STILL OPEN) :D

                   "YOU TOLD HIM TO LEAVE. WHY are you caring NOW?!" she thought of the scars. The scars that the memories left behind on her heart. Feeling a rush of anger she quickly stood from the chair. "How can you expect me to... Actualy WHY do you expect me to do this for you?" she looked at the Lady in front of her "Am I a spy to you? Maybe I'm just someone you can use to get you're rich son back now that he has money huh?" she was breathing hard as two men came up behind her. Body guards? Probably workers being paid overtime. 

             “It’s not a choice, it’s a demand.” came the reply aggressively from the lady’s mouth. The lady slapped her hand down on the desk as she said it. “You’re going. That’s FINAL. I am your legal guardian, so you can’t run away from it.” The lady walked out of the room, not wanting to hear another word come out of Yumi’s mouth. 

               “Am-” No, Yumi stopped before the word slipped from , Yumi refused to call her Amma. The lady wasn’t a mom, she was barely even human, her heart was to cold.  Looking at the hand bag that had been tossed to the side during their dispute, she bit her bottom lip. Sighing, she calmly walked over and then something came over the girl. She trampled the bag, crushing it well under her feat. Though, due to the sturdy leather it was made out of she had not damaged it much, the code was still readable. Finally, she picked up the bag and looked inside, staring at the code. It had to be correct. She didn’t know how it happened or how her mother had came up with the idea of sending her, but the code was most definitely one of the ones to be chosen. The lady was a women of much power. 
Bag in hand, she rushed out of the room, heels clicking on the marble floor of the office. She went down the stairwell and to her room as quickly as possible. Already knowing she was going had it’s benefits, she could pack her suit cases in peace without any rush. 
                  After a few days the suitcase still lay open and almost empty.  Appearance mattered to the girl. She looked though the different clothes in her closet again and this time made a visit to her other closets as well and packed only the prettiest clothes. 
Turning on the television to the new channel, she sat on her bed and watched. ‘60441S345’ she thought as she listened to the winners’ numbers. Surely, she had been one just as she expected. 
                Strutting into the Airport with her 4 large suitcases, she looked gorgeous. On stage they would announce the winners. Looking weird on stage was against her morals. The first one to get there was her and the girl walked with what seemed like confidence. Her long heels clicked against the floor as she had gotten people to carry her bags up she waited on the stage. There came a few girls up after her, some seemed like tomboys and others seemed just shy. There were people walking onto the stage in around 10 minute intervals. The winners. There was much applause as each person walked onto the stage. The host came soon after the first three or four people arrived. Yumi put on her ‘friendly’ smile as the host to introduce the winners came. 
                “As we wait for the rest to arrive, lets hear a little background.” came a loud cheerful voice through the airport. The host had spoken and attention was turned to stage. “The competition winners will be getting on the plane today.” he said, excitement was overflowing in his voice. “The first lady to get here,” he handed the microphone to Yumi. 
                   The girl was used to public speaking. Bowing first, “Hello, My name is Yumi, Yumi Park, the competition… seems very nerve racking right now.” she laughed. “I mean well, it seems interesting to go to the SM entertainment building.” she said, her speech flowed for she was used to public speaking. She handed the Microphone down to the next girl that had arrived. 
                    “Hi-
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
And it is stopped here :3 what do you think? It is a little wordy for a teaser but this I my first fan fic. >.< constructive criticism is appreciated, and what u think I can improve on to make the story more enjoyable for you to read ^^~  I will edit the teaser after receiving some of it (probably~ LOL.) please be honest and comment, I will be choosing the first (or first few) girl (s) shortly so I will leave off here :3  
 
** it was longer before and I shortened it, is it still too long? **