PAST. That's what she is.

The Four of Us

 

Hey there my LOVING readers! (THANK YOU SO MUCH for not leaving me /le cries/  TT^TT) <--- LOL

First of all, I APOLOGIZE for taking a century to update this fic... It's just that, I was a little confused if I should give up this fic, or not... BUT because YOU GUYS kept giving me encouraging comments, and UNENDING LOVE and SUPPORT, I have come up with a decision...
 
I'm NEVER gonna give up this story! YAY! :DD <--- LOL again xD
 
So all of you who (I hope) missed me, and to the others too who continues to read this fic, here's mah update fo ya~!
 
PS. It's a little crappy, but... anyways... ENJOY!! :D
 
///
 
"Seohyun's your ex-girlfriend?" A confused Yoona stood by the door.
 
"How long have you been standing there?" Tiffany walked towards their maknae.
 
Yoona fully stepped inside the house. The latter closed the door. "For about a while, unnie."
 
As if she was a ninja, Sooyoung started to walk stealthily towards the stairs.
 
But she forgot... Yuri was still there.
 
"Choi Sooyoung! And where do you think you're going?" Yuri stated, her arms crossed by her chest.
 
Sooyoung stopped. "I thought I told you already what you had to know about?" She raised one of her eyebrows at Yuri.
 
"Not us. Yoong." Their leader butted-in.
 
The tall girl looked at her dongsaeng.
 
"Unnie? Is that the reason why you felt awkward with her? And why you... suddenly ran away?" Yoona had her serious face on.
 
It took a little while before Sooyoung answered. "Yes. Happy? Now, you don't always have to know everything about me. I have my privacy too. So, please... Just let me be..." The latter glanced at the other two before she proceeded upstairs.
 
Yoona was about to follow her unnie, but Tiffany tugged her sleeve. "Let's just leave her alone for a while..."
 
///
 
[The Jangshin's room]
 
Sooyoung immediately changed into comfortable clothes, and flopped herself to bed. She grabbed her other wallet by her drawer.
 
The latter grabbed a familiar photo.
 
 
"I don't just get why you always ruin everything..." The latter sighed
 
"... I lied when I said... I don't love you anymore..."
 
"I don't know if you're telling me the truth... I can't trust you just yet... Or I might end up getting hurt again..." Sooyoung wanted to rip Seohyun's picture, but something was stopping her. She inserted the photo back to her wallet's secret pocket. "Damn... Why can't I do it?" The latter buried her face on her pillow, and started to drift off to sleep.
 
///
 
[Downstairs] [Dining room]
 
"*sigh* I just can't seem to understand why Youngie's very affected in seeing Seohyun..." The tanned girl was lightly shaking her head, while drinking her water.
 
"Come on, Mickey, as if you weren't there when we saw her so lost." Tiffany sat beside Yoona.
 
"I know. But, come on, she's soooo affected as if she still have feelings for the girl..." Yuri stated.
 
All three of them stopped eating, as if someone clicked the 'pause' button in a video in Youtube.
 
"Oh no. You've got to be kidding me." The YoonFany said in unison.
 
"Unnie, what the hell?" Yoona whined at her unnie.
 
Tiffany furiously waved her hand infront of Yuri. "Oh no no no no, Yul. That can't be happening. Nuh-uh." The eldest stated in english.
 
"Well, I'm just saying. Did you see how she did not looked directly at Seohyun? Nor, talk to her the way we did? And now, she's locking herself up inside her room. Plus! The dramat---"
 
Tiffany covered Yuri's mouth, before she could continue. "Hush it!"
 
The choding drank her water. After that... "Unnie, please... STOP it already... My heart's gonna be ripped apart if you continue..."
 
YulTi looked at each other, then, at their maknae. Tiffany removed her hands from Yuri's mouth. "What did you say?" The two said in unison.
 
Yoona froze on her spot, realizing what she had just revealed.
 
Yuri suddenly chuckled. "Your heart's gonna be ripped apart? Why? Do you like Seohyun?"
 
The choding stayed frozen on her spot, while her cheeks slowly reddened.
 
Both Yuri and Tiffany smirked at the 'now-blushing' Yoona.
 
"Eyy... Yoongie's got a crush on the new girl~" Leader Hwang teased as she continously pokes her maknae's shoulder.
 
Yuri joined in the teasing. "Yyyyiiiieeeeeeee~ maknae's got a crush~"
 
"Unnies, stop it already..." Yoona whined as she covered her face with her hands.
 
"Not until you admit it." Yuri stuck her tongue out.
 
Their maknae groaned in embarrassment. "Okay! I-I like her. Happy now?" The latter answered truthfully, still covering her reddened face.
 
"Woo~! FINALLY!" The tanned girl jumped from her seat. "Thank God, our maknae's growing up!!" She raffled her dongsaeng's hair.
 
The young girl caught Yuri's hand. "Unnie~ Quit it already~ It's like my heart's gonna come out of my chest anytime soon..." The latter mumbled, almost in a whisper, but YulTi still heard it.
 
Yuri giggled at her dongsaeng. She removed her hand from Yoona's grip. "Good job, Yoong~"
 
Yoona just stared at Yuri, still blushing.
 
"Aw.. I'm happy for you, Yoong~" Tiffany let her eye-smile show, and hugged the young girl.
 
Yoona sighed at her unnies actions. "Unnies.. Seriously.. STOP it. It's not like this is the first time that I had a crush.."
 
"It is." YulTi bluntly said.
 
"Yah! I had so---"
 
"Your celebrity crushes aren't included." The two older girls said in unison.
 
Yoona playfully pouted. "But why?"
 
"Because THEY are IMPOSSIBLE, while SEOHYUN-ssi is clearly POSSIBLE." Mickey Mouse clearly stated the obvious fact.
 
Yoona blushed again. "Unnie, h-how can you say t-that? We have just met..."
 
Tiffany patted Yoona's head. "We know. But... Who knows you two might end up being together? I mean... We have a whole year for you two to develop those feelings."
 
Yoona playfully slapped Tiffany's left arm. "Unnie!"
 
The Mushroom held her reddened arm. "Ow~ Yah! I'm your unnie!"
 
"*mehrong*" Yoona stood from the table.
 
"Yah, Im Yoona!"
 
"Good night, unnies~!" The maknae ran off to the stairs.
 
"Really a choding..." Tiffany shook her head.
 
Yuri nodded in agreement. "REALLY."
 
"Let's just clean up, and go to sleep." Tiffany picked up her and Yoona's plate, then went off to the kitchen. Yuri followed.
 
"Fany-ah?" Yuri called out to the girl beside her.
(A/N: The two are already washing the dishes.)
 
"What?"
 
"By any chance?"
 
Tiffany raised an eyebrow at Yuri. "Just continue, Kwon."
 
"DoyoulikeSeohyun?" The tanned girl asked in rapid speed.
 
Luckily, Tiffany easily caught on what the other girl said. "And why in the world are you asking me that?" The latter chuckled.
 
The tanned girl smirked. "You got your jealous face on when Yoona said that she likes Seohyun."
 
Tiffany got shocked at what Yuri said, but kept herself composed, and relaxed. 'Oh damn hell mushrooms, I'm dead! How did she noticed?? Damn this woman!'
 
"Well... she's... a cute girl.. I-I mean she's beautiful, and---"
 
"Stop stating the obvious. I'm only asking you if you like her." Yuri glared at the older girl.
 
Tiffany opened , and was about to speak, but Yuri cut her off.
 
"That's it. You like her."
 
The older girl playfully slapped Yuri in the cheeks, with her soapy hands. "What the?! Don't I get a chance to explain myself??"
 
Yuri wiped the soap on her cheeks. "No. Because that smiling eyes of yours says it all."
 
Tiffany sighed. "What a shame." The latter lightly shook her head.
 
The tanned girl chuckled. "Oh my... Both you, and Yoong like the same girl... How sweet.." She teased.
 
Tiffany glared at her friend. "Yah! It's not like I'm serious with my feelings... I'm NOT like Sooyoung and Yoona." the latter whined.
 
Yuri was starting to leave. "Fine, Miyoung, have it your way... Like you always did."
 
"And what's that supposed to mean??"
 
"Oh nothing!"
 
///
 
As the school days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into months, the relationship between the F4 and Seohyun, had been going very well... Well, exept for the fact that Sooyoung is still giving Seohyun the cold shoulder...
 
///
 
[SM University] [1 month, and 2 weeks had passed...]
(A/N: Sorry if I had to skip... Mehehehe xD)
 
"Choi Sooyoung!" The voice echoed through the field.
 
"YAH!!" The voice grew louder.
 
"Wha---"
 
BOINK~!
 
"What was that for~?" A tall girl whined, as she held her forehead.
 
"You won't listen!" F4's leader came closer to the younger girl.
 
Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Ugh! Fine! I'm all ears. What is it?"
 
Tiffany crossed her arms. "Tell me what's bothering you."
 
Sooyoung sighed, and grabbed the ball behind her. The latter spinned the ball by her thumb.
 
"You've been spacing out a lot lately... Including in the practice earlier. What's wrong?" The leader said, now in a soft voice.
 
The Jangshin, looked at Tiffany, and dropped the ball. The latter played with the ball with her feet. "Let's have a little game. If you win, I'll tell you everything you need to know. BUT, if I win... you'll stop throwing me those kind of questions. Deal?"
 
Tiffany chuckled at her dongsaeng. "Fine. Have it your way, Choi."
 
Sooyoung started running off from Tiffany, with the ball rolling on her feet.
 
"But I'm warning you! You NEVER did win against me!" Tiffany smirked, and started chasing Sooyoung.
 
[2 and a half hours later...]
 
"Spill." The older girl panted.
 
Sooyoung looked at Tiffany, before answering. "Seohyun... and I, had been classmates since middle school..."
 
The leader laid on the grass. "And?"
 
"You know... Bestfriend status. Then I came to like her, and she liked me back... And..."
 
Sooyoung went silent for awhile.
 
"Youngie, Is she the one bothering you?"
 
The younger girl looked back at Tiffany. "Me seeing her almost everyday... *sigh* I just can't seem to stop thinking about her..."
 
Tiffany sat back up. "Why?"
 
Now, it's Sooyoung's turn to lay herself down the grass.
 
"Hatred? Longing? What?"
 
"I don't know."
 
The older girl, lied down the grass again. "Do you... still love her?"
 
"Damn it, Fany, I'm not answering that." Sooyoung turned her back at Tiffany.
 
Tiffany chuckled at herself. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry about that. Just tell me... what she is to you."
 
"... my PAST... that's what she is..."