The First Day And The New Girl

The Four of Us

 

CHAPTER I
 
It was already 6 in the morning and the 'girls' are still past asleep. Well... except for Tiffany, who always get up on time, just like a leader. She then decided to wake up the three.
 
"SOOYOUNG! YURI! YOONA! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!" Tiffany used her 'Loudest' voice while knocking at the girls' doors. She then went down to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.
 
[After few minutes...]
 
"Aish! Why aren't they waking up yet??" Tiffany groaned at herself. "GIRLS!! I SAID WAKE UP!! IT'S ALREADY 6:30!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" 'HellFany' was already on the loose.
 
No Response.
 
"Aish! That's it! You guys leave me no choice!" Tiffany went up to her room, and grabbed her improvised horn, and covered her ears with her headphones. She went out and stood by their hallway, holding up the horn.
 
"Three..."
 
"Two..."
 
"... One." Press.
 
[EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
 
Yuri was the first one to open the door, covering her ears. "TIFFANY!!! WHAT THE HELL???" the tanned girl shouted. But Tiffany couldn't hear anything, because of how loud the noise the horn is making, and because she's wearing headphones.
 
"FANY!!!" Yuri shouted again.
 
This time, it was Yoona who opened her door. "UNNIE!!!" she threw her biggest pillow at Tiffany.
 
Tiffany caught the pillow, and finally stopped pressing the horn. "Yah! Im Yoona! How dare you throw your pillow at me??"
 
Finally, the last one, Sooyoung, also opened her door. "It's because you're so annoying, Miyoung."
 
"Yah! Shikshin! I'm just being responsible." the mushroom stuck out her tongue.
 
Yuri tapped Tiffany's shoulder. "Tiff, a responsible Leader, doesn't bully her members."
 
Tiffany playfully rolled her eyes at Yuri. "Yeah right. Like you guys don't bully me almost EVERYDAY."
 
Sooyoung interrupted. "Well, like you said, we're gonna be late... so... we better get going!" the shikshin rushed back to her room, as well as the other two.
 
Tiffany shook her head. "Aish... really... they're so freaking weird..." she proceeded down stairs.
 
 
///
 
 
[SM University]
 
"Aigoo... we're late at the orientation." Yuri said while walking ahead of the three.
 
Tiffany laughed sarcastically. "Well, Mickey, it's not my fault that you guys always wake up late." she stuck out her tongue.
 
The tanned girl turned to face Tiffany while walking. "Haha. Very funny." she also stuck her tongue out.
 
Yoona sighed at her two unnie's childishness. "Unnies, stop it, and just keep walking."
 
Sooyoung turned to look at Yoona, who seem to have a serious face. "Yoona, are you okay? It makes me feel uncomfortable that you're not playful today."
 
The younger girl glared at her. "Unnie, we're late, that's why."
 
Tiffany ruffled their maknae's hair. "Yoong, don't worry, it's just orientation."
 
Yoona just nodded her head.
 
[Auditorium]
 
"Aw. There's no more seats?" Yuri tried to search with her eyes.
 
Tiffany poked Sooyoung's arm. "Jangshin! Since you're the tallest, go find a seat." the latter ordered.
 
The tall girl playfully glared at her. "Yah, Miyoung. What do you think of me, a giraffe?" she pointed at herself.
 
Suddenly, Yoona shouted from afar. "Unnies! Here!" she waved at the three.
 
Yuri turned to where she heard Yoona. "Guys, how did Yoona got there?" the tanned girl pointed at the waving Yoona.
 
Sooyoung and Tiffany gazed at where she's pointing at.
 
"Well, you're so busy looking for seats with only your eyes, so you didn't notice that she took the initiative to walk and find seats herself." the older girl stated.
 
Yuri was about to say something, but Sooyoung interrupted. "Stop arguing. Let's go!" she grabbed the hands of the two.
 
The F4 seated next to each other, as always. As soon as they sat down, their fellow Juniors started to talk about them.
 
Sooyoung shook her head at the students' routine everytime they see them. "They're talking and squealing nonsense again..."
 
"Unnie, that's always how they are everytime they see us." Yoona answered.
 
Yuri butted-in. "Soo, that's how you live a 'Popular' life."
 
Tiffany nodded in agreement. "We live our lives, and they live theirs. Just let them be." she patted Sooyoung's shoulder. "Let's just let them see us as an inspiration." the latter showed her brightest eye-smile.
 
"Okay. I understand." The tall girl sighed.
 
The four were attentively listening on what every speaker was saying. Their eyes locked on the stage, and didn't even bother to talk. Well, that's how they always are when their watching movies, concerts, school programs any other stage related activities there is.
 
On the other hand, Sooyoung was starting to get bored. The latter shifted her eyes from the stage, and looked around the auditoruim, expecting to see new faces. As expected, saw many new faces, new students would be exact. She smiles at them when she sees them glancing at her. Still looking for new people, she suddenly spotted someone 'familiar'. She wasn't sure who it was, because the girl was facing front, and Sooyoung could only see her back. She kept staring at the girl, and wanted to stand up, but is hesitant to do so. She knew it would be embarrassing to stand up in the middle of the program.
 
"Soo, are you okay?" Tiffany nudged her stomach.
 
Sooyoung came back to reality, and shifted her gaze at her bestfriend. "Huh? Of course... I'm fine."
 
The older girl raised an eyebrow at her. "Really? Then, what are you looking at?" she tried to see 'what' or probably, 'who' was Sooyoung looking at.
 
"It's nothing, Fany-ah. Just... I just think I saw someone familiar, that's all. Don't mind me, okay?" Sooyoung interrupted Tiffany by playfully covering the latter's eyes.
 
Tiffany sighed. "If you say so, Jangshin." she shifted her gaze back at the stage.
 
Before looking back at the stage, Sooyoung glanced for the last time, at the girl. 'No. It can't be HER. She's in Paris, why would she ever come back here?' the latter shook of her thoughts.
 
 
///
 
 
[After the Program]
 
"What's your section?" The tanned girl asked her bffs.
 
"BFA-1A" the three said in unison.
 
Yuri smiled. "Yes! We're blockmates again!" the latter stated, as she did a fist pump.
 
There was a quick moment of silence before they all laughed.
 
"Whaaaattt???" Yuri playfully asked while laughing.
 
"Nothing KkabYul~" the three said unison again.
 
"Yah. Let's stop laughing, and go to our room. I don't want us to be late again." Tiffany said as they started walking a bit faster.
 
 
///
 
 
[Classroom]
(A/N: Their seats are the right side at the back. Seating arrangement: SooFany in front of YoonYul's table.)
(Noted: Their tables and chairs are suited for two people.)
 
Their teacher then, entered their classroom. "Good Morning class."
 
"Good Morning Sir." the class responded.
 
"Well, as you all know, I am Mr. Lee Dongwook, and I will be your class adviser for the first semester. So, better yet, behave, okay?" their professor charmingly smiled.
 
"Yes sir." everyone answered.
 
Yoona sighed. "Finally! A decent-looking teacher!"
 
Yuri and Tiffany laughed at their dongsaeng's statement... except for Sooyoung.
 
"He looks familiar..." the shikshin suddenly spoke up. "I think I've seen him somewhere..."
 
"Really? When? Where? How?" the three said in unison.
 
Sooyoung furrowed her eyebrows, and thought hard. "I... I can't remember. But I really think I've seen him before..."
 
Yuri chuckled a bit. "Jangshin-ah, this isn't one of your pranks is it?"
 
The tall girl turned to face Yuri. "Do you even think that this is the right time to pull a prank?"
 
Silence.
 
"Yes." the three said in unison, before they laughed.
 
Sooyoung glared at them. "Why did I ever had friends like you?"
 
"Because we're destined to be." Tiffany playfully hugged the younger girl, while the other two at the back, laughed.
 
"Whatever." Sooyoung rested her head on the table.
 
[Their professor then, asked them to introduce themselves.]
 
[After the introduction]
 
"I hope that throughout this first semester, I will get to know all of you more." Mr. Lee Dongwook smiled again.
 
Sooyoung was resting her head on the table again.
 
Mr. Dongwook started to speak again. "So first, I'll introduce to you the subject that I'll be handl---"
 
[KNOCK KNOCK~~]
 
The student near the door, opened it.
 
A tall girl walked in. "Opp--- saengnim. Sorry I'm late." the girl bowed.
 
Mr. Dongwook smiled at the student. "It's okay, Joohyun."
 
[On F4's side...] [Earlier... when the Girl stepped in]
(A/N: Just imagine their faces the same as 2AM's faces in 'I Did Wrong' MV xDD)
 
"Wow. Who's that?" YoonYul said in unison.
 
Tiffany just smiled. "I don't know... but she's cute~"
 
"Fany, you always say that to everyone you think is cute." Yuri said, still staring at the girl.
 
"I know. But isn't she the cutest thing ever~?" the older girl squealed.
 
Yoona chuckled, still not removing her gaze from the girl. "Unnie, she's not a plushie toy to be called cute... she's... beautiful..."
 
Yuri nodded her head in agreement. "I agree with Yoong."
 
[Back to present]
 
"Why don't you introduce yourself to your blockmates." Mr. Dongwook stated.
 
The girl nodded in response, and moved forward a little. She bowed to everyone. "Hello everyone. My name is Seo Joo Hyun. I'm a transfer student from Paris. And I hope that we can be good friends. Please take care of me." she ended the introduction with a smile.
 
Everyone clapped at Seohyun, especially the boys, and the four... except for Sooyoung, who just kept her eyes widened at her.
 
Tiffany looked at Sooyoung, confused. "Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Are you okay?" she waved her hand in front of the latter's face.
 
"No. She can't be here." Sooyoung murmured while shaking her head.
 
The three turned to her. "What?"
 
The shikshin kept on shaking her head. "She can't be here." she said again.
 
The three was confused at their friend's action, and words. "Wait. Why can't she be here?" Yuri asked.
 
"Because she's---"
 
"Hi Sooyoungie~!"
 
The F4 looked up to the source of the voice.
 
"Long time no see." the girl smiled.
 
 
///
 
 
Hey there readers! :D Well... the first chapter is here~! Tell me what do you think. xD
And please do comment and subscribe! Don't cha worry, I don't bite ;)
Thank You for those who subscribed already! xDD
Seeya all soon! <3