Wait. She's Your What?

The Four of Us

Hey there my dear readers! xD Sorry for the late update. I just had my exams T^T Don't cha worry, I'll make it up in the best way I can! :D And I advance apologize if I make some of the incoming chapters a SooSeo one. Well, it's because I just need to have a sort of flashback between the two. But don't worry, I WILL make those YoonHyun, SeoRi, and SeoFany chapters very soon. Just be patient, okay? THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL <3

 

---

 

 

"Hi Sooyoungie~!"
 
The F4 looked up to the source of the voice.
 
"Long time no see." the girl smiled.
 
Sooyoung hesitated to greet the younger girl, but she thought that it will be rude of her not to. "H-Hi..." then, she looked away.
 
The three, glared at her.
 
"Yah. Choi Sooyoung, don't be rude." Yuri half whispered at Sooyoung. The tall girl, turned to her. "What?" she mouthed.
 
"Unnie~." Yoona spoke, and sighed.
 
Tiffany just shook her head. She then turned to the girl beside her, and smiled. "Hey, umm... just don't mind her. She's probably not in the mood right now." the older girl showed her best eye-smile.
 
Seohyun just smiled back. "It's okay."
 
(A/N: Seohyun took a seat at the table right next to SooFany's)
 
"So, you're from Paris?" Tiffany continued.
 
The girl beside her nodded. "Yes. Well, actually, I just spent 2 years there."
 
"Oh." Tiffany nodded in understanding.
 
"But by any chance, you know how to speak French, right?" Yoona joined the little conversation.
 
Seohyun turned to the Choding, and smiled. "Yes, of course."
 
Yoona was left stunned at the younger girl's smile for a while. She was smiling like an idiot.
 
"Then, how do you say, 'Hello'?" Yuri continued.
 
Tiffany chuckled. "That's so easy, Mickey."
 
Yuri playfully glared at the older girl. "Shut up, Mushroom."
 
Seohyun just laughed at their childishness. "Hello in French is, 'Bonjour'."
 
Tiffany turned to Seohyun. "You're cute."
 
"vous êtes mignon." Seohyun answered.
 
Tiffany smiled at her, again. "No. Really. You're cute."
 
"Thank You." the younger girl fell a little embarrassed at the older girl's little compliment.
 
"Then, how about... 'You're beautiful'..." Yoona, who was still smiling like an idiot, asked again.
 
Seohyun stared at her for a while, then smiled. "vous êtes belle."
 
Yoona fell deep into those beautiful brown orbs staring at her.
 
Yuri kicked Yoona's foot under the table. "Ow." Yoona winced.
 
"Stop staring." Yuri mouthed at her.
 
Yoona just stuck her tongue out.
 
The tanned girl just rolled her eyes at her dongsaeng's antics. "Aish..."
 
"Seohyun-ssi... wait. I can, or we can call you Seohyun, right?" Tiffany asked.
 
The younger girl nodded her head. "Of course. Actually, that's what most people call me." the latter smiled.
 
"Seohyun-ssi, I got one more question... or rather, words to translate." Yuri interrupted the two.
 
The new girl turned to her. "What is it then?"
 
Yuri smiled. "How do you say... 'I love you' in French?"
 
Both Tiffany and Yoona glared at her. The tanned girl just ignored at her.
 
Seohyun smiled before she answered. "Well... 'I love you' is... 'je t'aime'..." the same moment that she said 'je t'aime', she had her gaze focused on the tall girl beside Tiffany.
 
Sooyoung. The tall girl beside Tiffany, who was bowing her head down, and avoiding the new girl's gaze.
 
The three were really confused and curious about what was really going on between their friend, and the new girl.
 
Tiffany broke the sudden silence. "Umm... Seohyun-ssi."
 
Seohyun turned to look at her. "Hm?"
 
"Uhh... I guess we've been talking to you for a while, but we haven't got a chance to introduce ourselves." the mushroom chuckled at herself.
 
The younger girl, giggled. "You're probably right about that."
 
Tiffany showed her eye-smile again. "Okay then, I'll go first." the latter offered her hand for Seohyun to shake. "I'm Tiffany, their so called 'leader'. And I grew up in America, so probably, we can converse in English sometime."
 
The new girl shook her hand. "Yeah, I bet so too."
 
Tiffany and Seohyun held hands for a little longer... (A/N: Because Fany doesn't wanna let go xDD)
 
"Ehem."
 
Tiffany quickly retracted her hand from Seohyun.
 
"I'm Yoona, by the way." Yoona sinked in, and reached out her hand to Seohyun.
 
Seohyun shook her hand too.
 
Yoona blushed at the contact. "I-I'm..."
 
"She's a Choding." Yuri and Tiffany said in unison.
 
Yoona retracted her hand from Seohyun's, and slapped Tiffany's shoulder. "Yah! Unnie! I am not!"
 
The tanned girl laughed at her dongsaeng. "Then, what do you think you're doing now?"
 
"I'm..."
 
"Choding." YulTi said in unison, again.
 
On the other hand, Seohyun was giggling at the group's playfulness.
 
"Now, Seohyun's laughing at me~!" the deer whined.
 
"It's not our fault that you're a choding." Tiffany chuckled.
 
Yoona just playfully glared back and forth at her unnies.
 
Yuri ignored Yoona, and turned to Seohyun. "And I'm Kwon Yuri. SM Women's Soccer Team (SWST) past MVP, and probably be the current. And obviously am a varsity player. And I can also---"
 
"Stop bragging." Now, it's Yoona's time to interrupt.
 
"Don't be so full of yourself Kwon Mickey." The brunette joined in.
 
"Yah! Am not." Yuri reasoned out. "I just wanna leave a good impression to Seohyun."
 
The new girl giggled again. "It's okay. Nice to meet you all." the latter smiled, which caused the three to smile widely.
 
Silence~
 
"So, I'm guessing... you probably know our Sooyoung?" The eldest member pointed at the girl at her right side.
 
Seohyun nodded. "I've known her for... quite a long time." the latter stated while glancing at Sooyoung.
 
"Really?" YoonYul said in unison.
 
"Ye---"
 
"Girls. You can have your little chats later. But for now, listen to me, okay?" the girls literally forgot about their professor, who was busy talking in front.
 
The girls responded. "Yes, sir." they bowed in embarrassment, but chuckled at the same time.
 
///
 
[The girls chatted the whole day, from their breaks to their classes, until it was already dismissal.]
[But Sooyoung didn't bother to utter words other than 'Yes' or 'No' answers, which made the other three to be more confused.]
 
[RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
 
"Seohyun-ssi, where do you live?" Tiffany asked the new girl while fixing her things.
 
The younger girl looked at her. "At Seoul Tower. You?" the latter answered, and asked back.
 
"Really? Well, the four of us live in a house in Cheongdam-Dong, near here." the older girl answered back.
 
Seohyun nodded. "Oh... then we're not quite far away from each other?"
 
"YES!" Yoona fist pumped.
 
The girls eyed her confusingly.
 
Their maknae scratched her head. "Uhh... what I meant was... Yes! We're finally going home..." the latter showed her alligator smile.
 
"Seohyun-ssi, let's go home together then." Yuri smiled widely.
 
Tiffany glared at her. "Just you?"
 
Yuri shook her head. "N-No of course not. We'll ALL go home together." the tanned girl nervously smiled.
 
"That's what I thought you'd say." their leader showed her eye-smile.
 
"Well if that's the case then, shall we?" Sooyoung coldly said, and turned to leave the room first.
 
Seohyun saw this, and immediately followed the latter.
 
The 'F3' were left dumbfounded.
 
"Aish! Seriously! What's going on with those two?" the tanned girl asked.
 
The other two shrugged.
 
"I don't know. But I think, unnie's getting back from her old self again." Yoona tried to figure out.
 
"I know there's something Sooyoung's not telling us. And if we're just gonna stand here, we're not going to find out. So let's go." Tiffany left first, followed by the other two.
 
///
 
[Meanwhile]
 
Sooyoung tried to walk faster and faster, everytime Seohyun shouts her name. The two girls were doing 'Catch me if you can' until they have reached the university's main gate.
 
"Sooyoung!" Seohyun was obviously tired from the chasing.
 
"SOOYOUNG!" the latter shouted again. But Sooyoung just got farther from her.
 
The new girl gathered all the strength, and air she needed. "YOUNGIE!!" the latter shouted from the top of her lungs.
 
Finally, Sooyoung's steps came to a halt.
 
There was an awkward silence between the two for a while. Until Sooyoung turned to Seohyun. "What?"
 
The younger girl sighed, and walked closer to Sooyoung. "I just wanted to talk."
 
Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "What is there to talk about?"
 
Seohyun looked at her. "Us."
 
"There's no US, Seohyun." the tall girl started to walk away again.
 
"Look! Just listen to me! Please..." Seohyun pleaded.
 
The tall girl stopped again. She turned and looked at Seohyun, again.
 
Seohyun walk a little more closer. "Youngie... I'm... I'm sorry..."
 
Sooyoung looked away, and heavily sighed.
 
"I'm sorry, I left you... I'm sorry that I said those stupid things to you... I'm... I'm sorry, I hurted you..." Seohyun was in the verge of tears, and so as Sooyoung.
 
"Sorry won't change anything, Seohyun." the tall girl turned to walk away again. Seohyun held her wrist.
 
"I'm sorry..."
 
Sooyoung was about to say something, but the younger girl suddenly hugged her.
 
"... I lied when I said... I don't love you anymore..."
 
The jangshin furrowed her eyebrows, and couldn't believe what she just heard from the other girl.
 
"What? Y---"
 
"Sooyoung! Seohyun!"
 
Seohyun quickly let go of Sooyoung, and wiped her tears.
 
"Yah. We thought you left already!" Tiffany said, panting a bit.
 
Yoona looked at Sooyoung to Seohyun suspiciously.
 
"Well? Let's go." Yuri spun Sooyoung around, and placed her arm around Sooyoung's neck, and started walking.
 
As the F4 started to walk away, Seohyun was still glued on her spot. Well, not until Yoona came back, and suddenly held her hand.
 
Seohyun was startled.
 
"Hey, aren't you coming with us?" the deer asked, still holding onto the younger girl's hand.
 
"I---"
 
"Then, let's go." Yoona didn't let Seohyun finish on purpose, instead, she dragged the girl along with her.
 
///
 
[Cheongdam-Dong] [F4's house]
(A/N: Yoona sent Seohyun to her condo unit. So only YulSooFany was in their house first.)
 
"Choi Sooyoung, we need to talk." their leader started off, as soon as they entered the house.
 
"Fany, please. I'm tired." Sooyoung was about to go upstairs.
 
"Isn't there something you wanna tell us?" asked Yuri, who had her arms crossed, while sitting at the edge of the couch.
 
The tall girl stopped on her tracks. "No. There isn't. So, please, let's just talk later. I want some rest."
 
"You don't think we saw what was going on between you and Seohyun earlier, do you?" Tiffany continued, also had her arms crossed.
 
Sooyoung walked back to where YulTi was. "There's nothing going on between us, okay? We were just classmates back then, but something happened, that's why we're like that. Got it?" the latter turned around again.
 
Yuri held her right shoulder, preventing her to walk away. "Then, what's with the dramatic scene?"
 
The younger girl furrowed her eyebrows at Yuri.
 
"We're referring the scene outside the campus." Tiffany continued.
 
"It's not a dramatic scene. You two are just overreacting. It's just a simple and friendly hug." Sooyoung tried to reason out.
 
YulTi looked at each other, then turned to Sooyoung again. "If it's JUST a hug... then why does she have to say... sorry?" the tanned girl argued.
 
Sooyoung removed Yuri's grip from her shoulder. "I told you, something happened."
 
"Then what happened?" the eldest raised her voice. "For God's sake, Soo! Tell us what happened! It's not like we aren't your friends! It's not like we haven't done anything to change you!"
 
"Even if I tell you, you wouldn't understand!" Sooyoung started to raise her voice too. "She's part of my past, okay?? She's a big part of it! So I don't want to dig in anymore! So stop it Tiffany!" the latter was about to cry.
 
"We want to understand, that's why we want to know why!" It was Yuri now, who raised her voice at Sooyoung.
 
Their jangshin clenched her fist, and gritted her teeth. "SHE'S THE REASON WHY I WANTED TO DIE THAT DAY! SHE'S THE REASON WHY I CAME TO THAT CLUB AND DROWNED MYSELF! SHE'S THE REASON WHY I BECAME COLD! SHE'S THE REASON WHY I BECAME BROKEN! SHE'S THE REASON WHY I'M LIKE THIS!" the latter paused for a while, and bursted into tears. "Seohyun is the reason... why I can't love again..." she panted because of so much anger.
 
The three fell silent. No one dared to argue again. Both Yuri and Tiffany felt sorry for their dongsaeng. Tiffany was about to speak again, until the door bursted open.
 
"Unnie?"
 
It was Yoona.
 
The three turned their attention to Yoona.
 
"Seohyun's your ex-girlfriend?"