a new life

music is a must

 

Sooyoung stood in front of her uncle’s store. She hesitated in big time. Her uncle had always offered her to come  live in Seoul and to work with him in the store and eventually make it in the music business, but She always turned off the opportunity. She was in war with her thoughts. she has the choice to go in the store and change her life forever or go home and live her quiet geeky shy life.  She sighed out loud and decided to go for it. To forget her past and begin a real life.
                She looked through the window to see if somebody was there. She saw a tall  handsome guy working in the store. She wanted to open the door but  Then she saw a sigh on the window that said ‘closed for today’ she decided  to go through the back door. When she turned around the corner Sooyoung saw her cool uncle speaking to an really good looking guy.  She was happy to see him and approached him slowly.   

"HYUNG, I’m here" .(yeah she calls him hyung.. you will get to know why… someday). He broke his conversation with the handsome looking guy and looked at the girl who just called Heechul hyung. When he saw that it was Sooyoung, his favorite niece, he started to yell in excitement at his company.

"SIWONNIE, DO YOU KNOW WHO.THIS IS" the boy called Siwon shook his head and calmed Sooyoung’s uncle down. He brushed with his thumb on the man’s cheek and made Heechul look away in embarrassment. Sooyoung was curious about the relationship between this ‘Siwon’ and her uncle Heechul. After he calmed down he hugged her immediately

"lovely dongsaeng, this is my favorite niece in the whole world Sooyoung" he let her shook the hand of Siwon. He introduced himself formally and Sooyoung did the same. Suddenly Heechul held the guy hand subtly

" siwonnie~ let's meet up later, arraseo!? I need to catch up with my favorite niece" Siwon just smiled and said goodbye to Sooyoung and Heechul,  and went away. Sooyoung could swear she saw some disappointment in his eyes.               

"So my little niece what brings you here" he asked curious.

"well..." she said softly.

" I want to become a singer" she played with her feet while watching at her very interesting shoe lace. Heechul sighed.

"O well… o well…. you finally changed your mind, you know youngie. you can work here and I can offer you a place for a 2 weeks. Unfortunately not longer because your hyung has a private live too you know" and he laughed. Sooyoung just stood there trying to understand what he was saying. He saw the confused look on her face. Heechul laughed out loud.

" you are really funny Sooyoung. just leave it and I will show you the store and your future co-workerjungshin". (do you know what he is trying to say *wink wink*)

 

Heechul went first into the backdoor. She was incredible nervous. She was thinking about if she's really able to pull this off. Sooyoung finally had the guts to leave her parents. But at the other hand she is still a boring gray mouse. Heechul called her out of her thoughts and called her inside. She was amazed about what she saw. It was not a big store but it was a very cool music place. She didn't paid any attention to what her uncle said and before she knew he left her alone. She felt nervous because there was a handsome guy gazing at her. She just froze she didn't like to be alone with guys. She stared at a poster of the legend band Seotaiji. It was like her brain stopped with working. After a while she realized that the boy had talked to her and now stares at her with a weird look. She felt incredibly rude and decided to apologize immediately but she failed at even looking at him.
"mianhaeyo~ i wasn't in the right state to answer properly"  she said facing the wall  shyly.

Sooyoung comment:

Until now I met some interesting and especially handsome people. Is everybody that handsome in Seoul…? O well… I hope I didn’t upset my new co-worker he seems really nice.

 


hey guys chappie 2 is up ^^^^^aigoo~~ i'm trying to post a story every day or around the 2,3 days. i hope i can keep up with this thempo lolololol 

o well love uu guys