An awkward meeting

music is a must

 

Jungshin pov

Jungshin was busy with loading some new CDs and organizing them into the store when he suddenly got interrupted by an annoying whisper in his ear.

"psst… longlegs" The boy looked pissed in the direction of the voice. he was sure that he put on a board that said that they were closed for today. He was busy turning around ready to yell at the stupid costumer when he realized that it was his boss. He was surprised and mentally face palmed himself for thinking that way.

"O hyung~ I thought you had a day off today?" Heechul smirked and raised hid eyebrow.

"yes I did have a day off  but I have a little surprise for you"  Jungshin was extremely curious. He secretly thought that his boss was some kinda weird guy. He thinks that his boss swings for the same team. Not that it is a problem. It’s just that his boss is always flirting with him. He thought about what his hyung said: a surprise. Maybe the surprise was about an another audition.

"tell me, tell me, malhaebwayo!!!' Jungshin jumped up hyperly.

"okay Jungshin wait here" Jungshin’s boss disappeared in the backdoor from the store. A few minutes later he arrived again.

“Let me introduce you to my little niece Sooyoung"

Jungshin was surprised why would Heechul introduce him too his niece. Sooyoung walked carefully into the store. It made Jungshin feel thunderstruck. A very pretty girl with long wavy hair and big doe eyes appeared. and beside that, the thing that made him more speechless was that she was tall. It felt good saying that because he was really tall too. But then some feeling told him to stop staring at her. She is probably a arrogant girl that doesn't even want to talk to him because she thinks that she is way out of his league. Then his thoughts got interrupted

" Jungshin-ah~ can you please show her the shop she will be working here also. She is the same age as you…. so let's all be friends, neh?"

"neh, Hyungnim ~" and after these words his boss disappeared leaving the two staring awkwardly in the room. 

"uhm my name is lee Jungshin " and he reached out to give the girl a hand but she just stood there looking bored around her and ignoring Jungshin’s hand.

"jinjja? Just what I thought " he said inside of his mouth. a little smirk of annoyance appeared on his mouth. he decided to take a step back and  watch the girl carefully from head to toe. He felt anger growing inside of him. Why are people so rude? Then he saw that she turned around facing him. She noticed the dirty look on Jung shin’s face and looked away.

"mianhaeyo ~  I wasn't in the right state to answer properly"  she said facing the ground shyly

 

Jungshin comments:

Really is this girl using aegyo on me.  Believe me girl. Your dirty little tricks are not working on this clever guy here. Seriously  this girl is even worse than I thought.

 

 

 


hey guys i am so unbelievably sorry ;------------; but finally i started with this fic and i hope you guys will like it.

 

ofcourse your favorite author yonghwani bubaaaay