intruding my body

music is a must

 

A week full of working went by for Jungshin and it felt like an century. The new girl Sooyoung annoyed him so much. She was so-called perfect. But she was arrogant clumsy and Nothing meaningful came out of .

Jungshin was helping a costumer. When he heard  a loud bang. A sound of something dropping really hard. He apologized to the boy. " I'm sorry. I really need to check this out. Please take a look around the store" the costumer smiled because of his politeness.

Jungshin walked towards the place where the loud bang came from.  He looked behind the counter and saw the new girl laying on the ground with loads of CD's magazines and posters on her body. Jungshin sighed out loud of annoyance "Can't you do anything right ,GOSH" He snapped. Sooyoung’s eyes were watery as Jungshin shook his head in disbelieve "I-I'm sorry, jwesonghamnida. I-I…." before Jungshin knew it a tear rolled on her cheek, and to be honest he didn’t even pity her once. This whole week Jungshin had tried to teach her new things. She picked the most thing up very quickly but the moment she failed she started to shake and cry. Jungshin doesn’t know why but he just get frustrated by her but if it’s hatred… he can’t say that yet.

"ullg stop crying please, and how did you manage to make such a mess" he raised his voice a little trying to overtop that little guilty voice in the back of his head . "I-I'm sorry , mianhaeyo"

 he began to lose his self control " o please just  stop it with your fake act you are like this the whole week. Can't you do anythi..." suddenly he got interrupted by a loud voice. "Jungshin!! That's enough" he looked shocked towards the voice. he didn’t expect that his boss with be near them.                      

   " o.. Hyungnim you're here"  he said while avoiding his boss’ eyes. Heechul walked towards Sooyoung and helped her getting up. "Jungshin, please don't disappoint me and treat Sooyoung well , she's a good girl".

"neh, Hyungnim" and Jungshin secretly rolled with his eyes.

"I want you guys 2 to be friends. Give each other a hug and apologize" "b-but " they both chuckled.

“no buts….” Heechul said with a stern voice.

Jungshin POV.
why do I have to hug that fake person…. Ulgg… I will just do it  and get over it.


Sooyoung POV.
I can't understand why he doesn't like me.  I’m not that bad of a person, am I?  and why do I  have to hug. I never hugged a guy before . I’m afraid.


Heechul looked at his both dongsaengs with a angry stare. Although Jungshin thought that his hyung had become crazy he decided to act as a grown up and  give her a hug. He is already 21 after all.  He stretched out his arms and gave her a hug. Suddenly it felt like he was pinned down on the ground
 

Jungshin POV.
Her scent is so nice it's  sweet as honey as fresh as air and cool as ice. And hot as. It feels so good having her in my arms.

 


 finally here is the next chapter i'm so sorry ;-----; i had a text week and i needed to pay fully attention to that i'm kind of this week  of so i'm posting the next chapter again soon !!!!

 

thanqyouuu for still reading this i'm realllly gratefull of  u guys <3333333