Third kiss

Snow White

After a long walk to the bus terminal, Kai and Krystal enters the next bus to leave together. Unluckily for Krystal them, there was only one chair left. They had no choice but to share the seat. Krystal insisted at first.

 

"Come on, I won't kiss you." Kai teased. "Just sit on my lap. Unless you want to stand up."

 

Krystal sighed and followed. Her boyfriend smiled as soon as she on his lap. Slowly, Kai hugged his girlfriend's waist.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Come on, if I don't do this you will fall!"

 

Krystal rolled her eyes. She knew it was just one of her boyfriend's excuses. "Whatever Jongin."

 

"I love you too Soojung-ah~"

“So this is Namsam Tower, huh?” Krystal said as soon as she saw tower. Memories of her and her family back then when she was 5 were coming back to her mind.

 

“Yup.” Kai replied, grinning.

 

“What do we do now?” She asked.

 

“First, we’re going to eat.”

 

“Yaaaay!”

 

“And no we’re not eating burgers nor hot dogs. We’re eating korean foods.”

 

“Awww.”

 

Krystal pouted. Kai, whose heart has been melted by her cuteness, bit his lip. “I changed my mind. Let’s go eat some burgers.”

The sun goes down and the snow is falling. After eating, the couple goes back near the tower to sit in a bench. The place was almost empty. Kai keeps on explaining Krystal what to do on the padlocks he gave her, but she still doesn’t get it.

 

“Ugh… Just write what you feel about me.” Kai ordered, but she displayed an ‘I-don’t-understand’ face. “Do you love me?”

 

“Err… yeah?”

 

“Then write that.”

 

“Oh, okay.”

 

Kai turned around and started to write.

 

‘Hmm, what should I write?’

 

I know I’m not the perfect boyfriend, but for you I will try my best to keep you smiling always. I will love you always Soojung-ah. Remember that always. : )

  • Kai

‘I bet she’ll laugh at me after reading this.’ He thought.

 

“Finish!” He heard her say. Kai looked at her again. “Really?” “Yup!”

 

The two exchanged letters and read it.

 

I love you stupid! Xoxo, Krystal

 

Even though she wrote it in English, Kai understood what she wrote. “Seriously? That’s all?”

 

“Hey I wrote that with all my heart!”

 

Feeling a little disappointed, Kai pouts. Until he felt someone throw a snow ball at him. Turning around, Kai sees his girlfriend grinning.

 

“Yah!”

 

Krystal giggled and started to run. Kai stood up from his seat to chase her. Krystal was a good runner, but her boyfriend was better. He displayed a mischevous smirk on his face when he caught her.  There was one thing he wanted to do and that was to kiss her. And it was the perfect time.

 

When her boyfriend was leaning closer, Krystal froze. She knows that she want his kiss. She knows that she want those lips. And then she felt them on hers.

 

Remembering that they were on a public place, Krystal immediately moved.

 

“I-I’m sorry.” Kai, knowing that she doesn’t like kissing on public places, apologized.

 

“W-w-we should like, lock these already.” Krystal bit her lip as she started to walk away. ‘I can’t believe I just did that!’

It was already getting late and the two decided to go back home. At the bus, Krystal rested her head on Kai's head, feeling tired and exausted.

 

"Who's Grace?"

 

Kai's eyes widen at her sudden question. "Who is Grace?"

 

"Stop lying. I know you know her Kai." She glared. "Tell me. Who is she? Are you cheating on me?"

 

"What?! No!"

 

"Then who is she?"

 

Kai sighed. "She's my partner, for our school's play. About... two lovers, and yeah." As soon as she heard the word 'lovers', Krystal displayed an 'are-you-kidding-me?' face. "Is there going to be a kissing scene?"

 

"No. Sheez, why would we have that kind of scene."

 

"Oh really?" She raised an eyebrow.

 

"Are you jealous?" He asked, chuckling. "I am not, Kim Jongin." "Oh yeah, how do you expla--" "It's called 'I'm afraid to lose you'."

 

Kai grinned. "You do really love me, don't you?"

 

"Of course I do!"

 


"It's probabbly because of my lips." He whispered into her ear.

 

"Yah!" She immediately punched him lightely. Kai couldn't help to laugh.

 

"So are you coming to our play?"

 

"I dunno..."

 

"Pleaaaaaaaase?"

 

“Promise me you’ll go to the hospital with me tomorrow.”

 

“Fiiiiine. I promise you. Promise me you’ll go to the play.”

 

Krystal rolled her eyes. “Do I really have to go there?”

 

“Yeeeeeah. I can’t do it without you.” He batted his eyelashes.

 

“Ugh, fine.”

 

“Yes!”

Krystal arrives at Jihoon's apartment happy and contented. As she passed by Jessica's room, she remembered that she's going tomorrow. Krystal started to get lonely again. Slowly, she went back in front of her room to knock.

 

"Who is it?!" Jessica shouted.

 

Krystal twisted the door knob and opened the door. "It's me."

 

"Oh, Krystal come in." Her unnie smiled.

 

"Do you need some help with the packing?" She asked.

 

"Yeah a little."

 

"I'm going to help you." Krystal smiled.

 

"R-really?" Jessica blinked.

 

"Yeah why not?"

 

It was awkward and silent as Krystal helps Jessica with her luggage. They wouldn't usually help each other without any fighting but this time, it was just different.

 

"I will miss you unnie."

 

Jessica looked over her sister, shocked. Krystal felt her sister’s eyes on her. “Wait did I say that out—“

 

Before she could finish her sentence, she felt her sister’s arms around her and some tears from her eyes. “I’ve been waiting for you to say that.”

 

“Y-you are?”

 

Jessica broke their hug. “I love you too, Soojung-ah. Wish unnie good luck, ne?” She ruffled her hair like what she would usually do.

 

“Jung Sooyeon fighting!” Krystal smiled and threw her fist into the air. Both of them laughed. “Unnie, can I sleep with you tonight?” “Of course you can.”

 

author's note; asdfghjkl i feel so y while writing that kissing scene omfg. anyways! i updated! i'm sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes. i wrote this last night and i was sleepy and tired and the same time so, yeah. even though it's short, at least i updated, right? :D no? okay. D: